Hope you fuckers like work camps cuz fema is gonna round you up and work you to fucking death you little cunts...

hope you fuckers like work camps cuz fema is gonna round you up and work you to fucking death you little cunts, trump is going to put anyone not white into a camp and they will do all our work like slaves or like the jews and the boston bombing was a trick by the illuminati shadow masters to control our water supplies. they're the ones deciding who they will and won't round up into their death camps onece trump is president, and there was nothing weird about 9/11 at all rtrump for !!!!

since he will never be elected how do you expect him to be able to do that?

thansk for correcting the record btw obama emailed hiayly with a code name so yeah your meme busted

>obama emailed hiayly with a code name
so is that against the law?
also
learn to spell

uhhh yesss??? obama is becoming a spy on his own goverment and hilairy too???

Trump is strong and will probably put obamas and shillarty to death ok?

obama emailed her with a codename why? why? to send clasifieds. he is a fucking spy commie JESUS CHRIST WAKE UP

your tinfoil hat is too tight, idiot.
also it is not illegal at all.

>implying the President of the United States of America would have no reason to send a classified email to the Secretary of State.

Just how retarded are you?

so it is legal to spy on your own goverment ok good to know.

how much dick do you need to suck to get this dumb. it is very common knowlege obama is in chahoots with bill clintion in cahoots with bush in 9/11

and thats a bad thing why?

How is the President communicating with the Secretary of State "spying your your own government"?

Fuck, you're retarded.

uh he is using insider information to make her win? trump even called her out on her cheating and you don't listen youy are brainwashed.

Ok, I'm just going to assume you're trolling because I find it hard to believe anyone this stupid would actually be on Cred Forums. Have a good day sir. I'm out.

typical moron can't admit he's brainwashed just calls trolling. trump is the man we need he is agreisve and he will fight for american hjilary wil lsell it to spain

Seriously, kill yourself. Im not being sarcastic. Please end your worthless life.

this is proof that trump supporters are fucking rednecks

a dream coming true

>trump is going to put anyone not white into a camp and they will do all our work like slaves

Well I thought trump was sort of retarded but if he can promise us this he has my vote

what do you think these are for user??? its time to fill the camps

what an edgy thread

very low energy post

sad

don't worry your black little head OP, he won't be elected.

OP here.

You people seem to think I disagree with fema camps. I do not. I hate minorities and want them to be our slaves or die

you're just talking nonsense.

generally on /b it's the opposite.

like the men with small penises start threads saying men with small penises are not real men, etc.

so chances are you're a nigger who's afraid this will come true. but don't be.

After his election, President Obama quickly moved to seal off his records via an executive order. Now, after two years of hints and clues, there is substantial information to demonstrate that what Obama has omitted is that his rare rise to power can only be explained by his intelligence roots. However, this is more than the story of one man or his family. There is a long-term strategic plan to recruit promising candidates into intelligence and steer these individuals and their families into positions of influence and power. Consider that it is now declassified former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was recruited into MI5 before becoming a labour leader, or that George H. W. Bush not only became CIA director in 1976 but had a deeper past in the organization. While we may never know many pertinent details about these matters, one thing that is certain is that the American people have never been told the truth about who holds the real power.

sure kid

wat

>implying the President of the United States of America would have no reason to send a classified email to the Secretary of State.

Yeah. SPY REASONS.

>0.10 cent transfered to your bank from Alcoa