Is it possible to get girls when you have an acne problem Cred Forums?

is it possible to get girls when you have an acne problem Cred Forums?

i tried being confident, and it doesnt work.

how do i gf?

go easy on me.

>is it possible to get girls when you have an acne problem Cred Forums?

Yes, but not that acne problem.

Yes, you can get girls who have acne problems.

How about posting an actual photo of yourself you pussy

Either go with -7183/10 land whales or potatoes, otherwise you are fucked

Hey man, how much would you charge me to rent out your forehead for my mountain goat?

Nice repost. Pic was used in so many threads already

Post an actual pic of yourself, then we'll talk

What the fuck is this!

Its not dubs!

OH GOD

This

/thread

You are just so beta

Accutane/10

Use yellow dial bar soap every day for a week and that will dissappear

>i tried being confident
ok
you tried.

sorry let me bring light to you - you tried failed and that imediately doesn't work. Well, be yourself. not confident.
I know 2 friends who were terrible in face due to acne, yet they were cool, interesting smart lads and found really pretty girls and gained friends.

well, if you are not a pussy, try buying acutane online. or some drug that contains same stuff for acne.
it is not legal (more like it did not get med certificate prolonged few years ago, because it is pretty strong and for some people with weaker immune system and skin probably caused problems. But it will destroy your acne.

or seek dermathologists help, they have fuckign studied this shit.

or get your shit hormone levels in check, so it goes away naturally
1. go to family doc and ask for full hormone level/ blood levels check
2. see what's wrong
3. develop STRICT daily regiment with proper foods, exercises, sleep
4. if required take supplements to boost necessary hormones
4. follow through

Or just wait till you are over puberty.

Why the fuck do I find this attractive?

>i tried being confident, and it doesnt work

That's the problem, you just DON'T TRY, you either are confident or you're just a beta faggot.

cause you're a 4channer.

when you're in the shower piss in your hands and put it on your face, had a friend that indirectly told me when i was young that he knew someone that did it and i was like ew gross, then thought about it and tried it, worked pretty well, give it a shot each time you shower, takes 30 secs get a nice hand throw it on your face.

because you never have been with a girl and you don't realize how unpleasant are pimples or anything on her skin

And because you have no taste.

Jesus OP, have you ever tried, I dunno... Modern medicine?!

Luckily, my acne is at its worst on my back, so the girls often don't get put off initially, like my personality, and then only realise when we're about to fuck - and by the point they don't care. Just the luck of the draw, pal. Go to the doctors about it.

>tried being confident and it didn't work
Believe me op, confidence works miracles
don't "stop" being confident
girls find it insanely attractive and it will outlast looks by a mile
in the end, people know what looks won't last forever and they will take that into count

get medical cream cuz honestly no sorry

yes, i have a 6/10 friend and shes a huge whore who would fuck anyone

had some pretty bad warts on my hands, like on the side of my fingernails and shit. can confirm that piss helps, theyre gone now.
dont know how it is with acne tho, id still give it a shot

Cred Forumsro, drink lots of water (about a gallon a day), stop rating greasy food, stop drinking sugar, stop eating sugar. You'll be fine if you do those things. You can get rid of acne fast by putting apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and dabbing it on the affected areas.

Go see an esthetician, you need to determine your skin type to set up effective treatment plan.

simply procure this talisman, works every time

simply get dubs, works for me

you could have gotten quads if you werent such a faggot.

Yes but the caliber of girls you'll be able to get is significantly lower. You won't be pulling 10/10 smart successful girls but you can probably land a cute dirty girl who uses drugs or whatever, they're less judgemental about looks and what not.

ayy kek

Yea, you can. I did.

When i had acne i went to my doctor. I got some pills called isotretionoin. They worked but it is some pretty strong pills, and the side effects are not good.

Also one of my friends said that acne was caused because i didnt have enough zink. However i didnt try it out.

Try going to your doctor, and see if he can help :)

I hope you've been to a dermatologist, OP. If not, please please please please do so. On top of it being a nightmare right now, you could have permanent acne scars.
Alright, some tips:
- Heaps and heaps of water
- Try this, don't eat sugar for a month. No lollies, cookies, cake, soda, chocolate etc. It works absolute fucking wonders on skin.
- Change your pillowcase every night (otherwise you're rubbing your face in oils and dead skin left from previous nights)
- Go outside for a few hours at least once a day. Don't stay cramped in your house all day, give your skin heaps of fresh air, so to speak.
- Go to the beach. If you live near one, salt water exfoliates and cleans skin.
- Small thing, if you're inside all day, make sure the air is cool and crisp, staying in a stuffy room all day can cause breakouts.
- Wash your face upon waking and before going to bed. Use an exfoliator every few days (probably every 3-4 for you). Get a cream from the pharmacy (benzac) and apply before you go to bed at night. Shower every day (obviously).
- Are you stressed? It can cause breakouts. Are you getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night? Again, causes breakouts.
Above all, remember that we all get acne and that it always passes eventually.

Still possible, but bitches are shallow as fuck.

Keep your skin clean kid. I hear towels on your pillow help, change 'em daily.

A friend of mine in 7th grade picked up a phone and dialed a random number.

After several tries, a 14 year old girl answered. They talked, exchanged phone numbers and after a few months, met each other.

And now they're married, or so I've heard.

Watch Bill Burr talk about lotion, profit.

LOL

this

maybe he likes his acne? leave him alone

I really went all out there lol
just a bunch of stuff I've picked up over the years
didn't have acne as bad as op but I know the struggle

most girls are attracted to older guys you're young just wait.

also eat vegan.

I have acne problems too, not as severe as yours, but I have some advice

TEA TREE OIL. It stinks, the smell is HORRIBLE. You get used to it though. Put a drop or so of it on a few pimples and see if it works. If it does, continue doing that. It'll take a few days of you doing it every night to see any major difference. Don't put too much on your skin though, like seriously this shit is potent and a drop is more than enough for a pimple, maybe even a cluster of 2 or 3. It can burn you if you put too much on, I learnt that the hard way
also, i know you've heard this a million times before but DRINK WATER

acne super fking hot right

First off, why not get some anti-acne medicine shit you put on at night?
It helps tremendously.

Underrated.

Also. user, kill yourself.

Or go to doctors and get antibiotics. Up to you.

That's a lot bro but always remember , at least you're not a fat fuck or black.

op is the worst

I had severe acne until I was 19 then whoosh it cleared up over a couple of magical months.

I have no scars, my skin is now sweet.

Hang in there OP and don't pick at your face faggot.

>gf
You mean bf you monumental faggot.

Also, yes, scarring is possible. My forehead looked like yours in my early teens, I was put on isotretinoin. I have pitting scars now. Doesn't matter much because I have laceration scars that are way more noticeable, but you don't. There's still hope for your modeling career.

Iso is pretty expensive if you have shitty insurance, and can be pretty dangerous, but it works very well. If you get it, one tip I can give is invest in some Burt's Bees chap stick and some good sunscreen. Trust me.

Go to a doctor fagget

what fucking century and/or 3rd world country do you live in? back when i was a teen there was a cure for this shit and that was like 15 years ago so fucking get it together.

This.