Ask a guy who had his first hooker encounter 30 minutes ago and is severly disgusted by it everything

Ask a guy who had his first hooker encounter 30 minutes ago and is severly disgusted by it everything.
maybe even have PTSD now.

>not virgin before
>i am of normal attractiveness

I can't find what I'm looking for.

What about it disgusted you. Was it a cheap bimbo, or a higher end bimbo?

How much did you pay OP? Prostitutes are definitely something where you get what you pay for

this. would like to know

she asked for 100€/hour, i was fine with it.
Seems to be the norm here.
But she wasn't anything like the pictures.
way smaller, fatter, different hair color and her breath was smelly.

couldn't stay hard.

50€, i quit after 30mins

i think she is a low end bimbo...
i regret it

Sounds like a bait & switch, OP

i said something like "oh well, condom is killing my dick. we can meet next week again if you like"

i will NEVER go back, damn

Yeah man, you'll learn that for that cheap it's NEVER the girl in the pictures. you want to be spending pretty much twice that much for quality.

Why not just leave? So what you got fooled by a whore? Your not the first and won't be last. Even if you had to pay your way out. Whatever better then sliming your dick.

Been considering seeing a whore for a while, based on your experience I might think twice.

yeah, i acknowledged that now...

i did like 1.000.000 calculations in my head how i can wind myself out of this.
unfortunately we swapped pictures (1 only one normal shot, she several nudes) and i thought she might do something with it if I dont slam her piggy...

I instantly showered at home and washed my hands twice.

Just do your homework man, use a reputable service and you'll be fine.

dude, rather go out with your bros in a pub and flirt with some random whores.. i wish i would have done it this way.

Lost my virginity to a prostitute and went to cheap whores for some time. The saddest part is I'm not even weird or ugly/fat/whatever. I just lacked the confidence to properly approach a girl. All my problems were in my mind. I think this makes me even more of a loser than a neckbeard with no friends.

>maybe have PTSD

AHAHAHAHAHA faggot.jpeg

In London you can fuck nice girls for only £20.

The best way to have a hooker is to simply write many girls (girls of your taste) on facebook and other social networks and offer them a like two times as much as a usual hooker will ask for. Why spend your priceless semen on disgusting filthy old shabby prostitutes when you can get 20 years old fresh beautiful pussies just by paying a bit higher and putting a bit more efforts into it.

Sounds like you might be gay m'dude

If you start this way you might leave out the part about the money and maybe you can just fuck one for free.

Haha sounds like a good way to make girls who already think you're creepy now consider you a freak

Geez you'd have to contact hundreds before you'd even get a reply and even that will say fuck off creep.

>unfortunately we swapped pictures and i thought she might do something with it if I dont slam her piggy

you just paid 100 dollars to get raped by a fat chick with smelly breath

congrats user, you are the epitome of beta