Chemistry question cause I'm clearly fucking retarded!

Chemistry question cause I'm clearly fucking retarded!
If 21.155mls of NaOH solution neutralises a solution of HCl with the concentration of 0.1144M. What's the concentration of the NaOH solution?
Apparently we don't need to know the volume of HCl? What the fuck?
Answer will be rewarded my girlfriends tits and a godlike status in my life.
Pick related; how I feel after right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSmY9qHym7I
www2.chemistry.msu.edu/courses/cem262/neutral/Neutralization.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SBHGaY3kA4U
quora.com/In-order-to-completely-neutralize-20-mL-of-a-solution-of-HCl-0-1-M-40-mL-of-a-solution-of-NaOH-must-be-added-What-is-the-M-of-the-NaOH-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op is an underage faggot, go back to hs chemistry.

Chemistry teacher here OP- you feel stupid because you smoked a blunt. But this question is broken. Write a short paragraph as to why and enjoy your easy A

Not sure OP sounds difficult.

Not hs, bridging course into online chemisty degree. Which I'm feeling less and less confident with as time goes on.

Apparently other students have already answered this correctly. :/

Thanks bro, exactly what I needed to hear!

...He's retarded.

?!?!?! Really? I had to learn this shit my during 10grade in hs

1 trillion lions

So answer it then, unless you think tits are gross faggot.

Answer is either 0.1352M, 0.0015M or 1.300M

You don't need to know the volume to solve this, junior

M is mol/L

That's the only tip I'm giving you.

This might be the easiest acid base question i have ever gotten

Yes thanks buddy you have put in a valiant effort!

C1V1=C2V2

Fuck off with your trick question. The solution has just been neutralized, as stated in the text.

If the question was about the original solution, you just have to deal with 0,1144 mol NaOH in 21.155 ml (convert to 1 l). Whatever these idiotic odd numbers are.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSmY9qHym7I

www2.chemistry.msu.edu/courses/cem262/neutral/Neutralization.html

Answering is ez but I assume op wants to know how to answer and I don't have time to type that out, just Google it

holy fucking shit you're retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=SBHGaY3kA4U

Assuming I have volume of HCl to begin with?

wtf u mean mls milliliters or mols bro

if its mols the volume is just 21.155 divide 0.1144

You need the volume of HCl to answer this

BUT YOU CAN FIND THE FXKIN VOLUME

Do you know how to do stoichiometry? If so, try balancing the equation. All acid with base reactions end with a salt and water (in this case NaCl + h20

I know that 21.155mls of the NaOH solution must be equal to 0.1144M in order to neutralise it, however I'm not getting any answers that match the provided multiple choices.

DIVIDE 21.155 by 0.1144 Dont be stupid bro

You mean 0.021155 by 0.1144 cause have to work in litres.
Which equals 0.1849213286. Which is not an option for an answer....

oh yeah my mistake but its not supposed to be the answer its supposed to be the volume of HCl I have no clue how thats supposed to help find the concentratkln of naoh tho

>If 21.155mls of NaOH solution neutralises a solution of HCl with the concentration of 0.1144M. What's the concentration of the NaOH solution?
quora.com/In-order-to-completely-neutralize-20-mL-of-a-solution-of-HCl-0-1-M-40-mL-of-a-solution-of-NaOH-must-be-added-What-is-the-M-of-the-NaOH-solution

The concentration of the NaOH solution is 3,000 niggers
You're welcome OP

This dood is right. Your classmates probably didn't do it right if they got an answer

Well at least you had input?

Wow great if we were working with whole numbers of moles.

NaOH is white you retard.

bro im gon do ya a favor and ask my science genius friend holy shit why has this thread been going on so long personally i cant solve the fkin question which is bullshit cuz im asian gdi