What does Cred Forums think of Jimi Hendrix?

What does Cred Forums think of Jimi Hendrix?

Very nice

Is he Mexican?

Guitar God

/thread

Nigger

He's out of sight, baby.

I mean he's good but certainly overrated

Otherworldly talent. Probably some kind of
majikal extra-terrestrial space negro.

i understand what you mean but he changed music forever, you can look back at these greats bands/artists who changed music forever and say yea they are ok but overrated but if you were there during the time you'd probably have a different opinion i guess

TRASH

He was a hemoglobin lotto charges that thing hard daughter that a decade dear decades lamenting by buying night because they can't exact exacerbated oh lol monophonic.

He Killed God, Man!

this

Ok I guess

Way the fuck overrated, just like anybody who dies young.

He wasn't super innovative or anything, he just had fucking style and played well.

Mini hendrix initially monolingual gigolo oolong.

Beatles are overrated
Jimi was god.

Name me an artist who made it huge that's not overrated

The term overrated is dumb

Disgusting hippie nigger.

Smelly nigger

Look guys have had a dawdle Kokomo lol lol lol lol just threescore mm mom mom momma trendsetter taffeta.

>he wasn't super innovative
That's exactly what he was, he was really creative with the guitar and that's why he is looked upon the way he is today.

Along with Stevie Wonder, Robert Johnson, Sonny Boy Williamson II, Elmore James, and Louis Jordan, one of only half a dozen good negroes ever to walk the Earth.

I am hungry instantly handstands stretch and hey righteously huffy just altruistic loveliest ongoing months with fighting library gathering. Fuckface

the guitarist most responsible for bringing guitar to the forefront of music in a truly innovative, experimental, and imaginative fashion.

there have been better over the years since he died, but even they admit that their influences counted Jimi in the forefront.

rock and roll legend, rightly so.

His dad bought him a guitar which Jimi learned to play as a kid, dad didn't know you could get left-handed guitars and so Jimi played a right-handed guitar left-handed his whole life, played with his teeth and tongue, behind his head and while it was on fire.
All this when as high as a motherfucker, he invented jams that not only changed what a guitar could do but changed music too.

He's a guitar god.

Nigger
All songs are the same
Overrated junkie

a musical genius

What is a hammer-on/hammer-off?

spastic

You can't call him that, he was in the 101st Airborne Division.

>What does Cred Forums think of Jimi Hendrix?

Fucking awesome. A black man, not a nigger.

God tier

Do you mean Hammer on and pull off?

You are the spastic cunt who snobbishly claims to know about music and really knows fuck all.

Go fuck yourself, or perhaps pull yourself off.

Jimi 1967

Jimi rules

God n godess

Both members of the 27 club.

He made the guitar pedal popular and now 90% of rock music uses pedals

Excuse me while I puke and die!

Good songs, good guitarist. His influence on other musicians is god tier. This is what makes him so important.