Hi dad, I'd like you to meet my prom date Jamal

>hi dad, I'd like you to meet my prom date Jamal.

What do you do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

thumbzilla.com/video/ph57cabc0e5b36d/smallest-chick-takes-12-inch-biggest-black-cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

act like a normal person who had a human child and not be a fake faggot racist shitposter irl.

Pretty much this.
>Cred Forums logic
>if you are not racist, you are a cuck

grab shotgun
purge both failure child and negro
go on killing negro spree
oohh happy days

i'm sorry the girl you are stalking likes a black dude

very edgy posting i don't know if the internet can handle this

I would do a 180 and walk backwards

Become his slave because I am inferior to him in every way, I will clean up my cum off my daughter with my tongue and he can fuck my ass whenever he wants.

and here is the kicker my dear Cred Forumsastard
i truly mean my previous statement
this is the south

I'm not a fag. Just a worthless piece of trash who does whatever they are told to by superior men.

LOLOLOL 'this is the south'

Wat a faggot

Lol that face.

Go on and take her. We don't want her back.

> What do you do next?
> Shake the young man's hand
> "Hey Ja, hows the old man doing? I heard you got into Stanford, congrats."

If my daughter/son is introducing me to their date on the day of the prom I have already failed as a parent.

A good parent has meet and evaluated any person before their teen starts dating them.
A good parent has spoken with the parents of their teen's potential boyfriend/girlfriend before anything gets serious so you know the values he/she was raised with.

>implying you're my daughter.

It's a select and unsavory minority of white women that even consider the possibility of dating a nigger. I get it that you niggers on here are fucked in the head and like to imagine the fantasy though.

tell me about your fedora collection before your next class starts

Ask him about his plans and if he isn't a fucking piece of shit, then be fine with it

aw, sweetie, one day you'll leave your parents basement

"Hi Jamal. You'll have her back to the house at 11pm sharp. No hanky panky or you'll get to see my axe again."

Walk to the back shed, get the axe, and then proceed to rip up and destroy that disgusting fucking fake bridge they're standing on.

When did this blacks dating whites thing become such an issue here? I swear to go it's just a bunch of niggers and tumblr sjw trolling Cred Forums. That goes for all the trap shit also

Strange name for a chick, Jamal. Have fun at prom.

I explain my girl she's intelligent enough to understand that she will suffer prejudice of every single person she knows. Those who say it's cute being the worst liars. She will be called a coalburner upwards, first behind her back and after to her face.
I explain that eventhough we can no longer being openly racist, everyone still is.
Therefore I cannot approve that but she's the only one to end this relationship.
I also explain that interracial couples are doomed to fail.
as my girl is intelligent. she should do the rest.
That's not a tragic situation.

Ask if he knows Steve McQueen

You're unbelievably cringe-worthy, you autistic fag. Please keep making a fool of yourself for our amusement.

"Arlene what did I tell ya about fuckin' the slave people?"

"go on, geeeeet! back to the cottom farms nigger, if I ever see ya around here again boy forget about the fields, you'll be picking corn out of my shit, nigger."

"Carolene? get my gun? we need to go nigger hunting tonight yeehaw"

[shoot daughter in pussy]

thank you, i'm so very grateful for relationship advice from someone who can't form sentences or paragraphs.

Sorry, what was that? Oh, right, well, make sure to take your meds, bubba.

haha someone is mad on the internet

post again i love you

You're pathetic dude.

I didn't know this was a cringe thread.

Is that piper?

whats with all the race baiting lately?

fucking shills

>Aw,sweetie
Your Tumblr is showing, land whale.

Just don't get raped sweetie.

It is getting old, I thought we would of moved on from this, it's no longer fun

Literally too big. I'd be sad if my cock was that size. No blowjobs? No thanks. No anal? No thanks. If a girl can fit THAT in her ass, I'd be concerned.

As for you OP? I don't really care. I'm more concerned about if he's a shithead or not. If he does average or better in school and shows me some respect I'm fine.

Damn, niggers are fucking ugly as sin, but the girls that go for them are just as bad, tbh fam.

Once you go black, you're a single mom...

Dude, obviously. The invasion happened about 5 months ago. They never left because they secretly appreciate honesty for a change.
>Mfw bored, fat suburban chicks and niggers with a high school diploma are the new audience of Cred Forums

>Literally too big.
It's fake

I'd ask Jamal if school was going well and what his post grad plans were. Then I'd tell them to have a good time and be back by midnight.

If you're not entertained then why are you here? Just an ebbing resentment of your own peace of mind or something?

nice trips

Wake up.
I am not a fucking degenerate to make a kid on this fucked up planet.

Lol redneck fag

You forgot another key component

>on their phones

Cred Forums is a pop site now. It has been for years, really, but now that mook's sold the site almost as soon as he bought it from moot, there's a good chance Cred Forums's going to enjoy its last days full of ads and cancer.

No...
Observe more, new friend

Actually, that means you ARE a degenerate.

I said it's getting old, I never said it wasn't entertaining

THANKS. I COULD USE ANOTHER SLAVE.

Source?
Wtf did I miss?

Implying I am going to argue with biowaste.
Sure, good luck having one.

I don't want to make paragraphs. I enumerate. So fuck you, niggerlover cocksucker.

It was sold again, they are announcing who bought it on monday

Nice bait, but summer ended yesterday

But you are arguing

You didn't hear? apparently, word on the street is that mook feels the site has grown too ornery for him to manage effectively and rumor has it that it has already been sold.

Just look at Cred Forums's twitter. Hiromooky is already apologizing for what he's done.

>Rebuttal is an attack on grammar

Why do you people come from and how long have you been lurking here?

>Why do you people come from

>Rebuttal is an attack on grammar

That's not good. Cred Forums has too many enemies. Some degenerate corporation with some retarded agenda will buy it and data mine and propagate the fuck outta Cred Forums
>Back to the underground...I guess

No fake

thumbzilla.com/video/ph57cabc0e5b36d/smallest-chick-takes-12-inch-biggest-black-cock

I anticipate it'll turn into another malware filled ad site like some of the other chans became. the data mining has already been going on since like 2009, lol.

>
>>Rebuttal is an attack on grammar

Well played, Mr. Crackers. Your mimicking has taught us to love again.

>Back to the underground...I guess
and maybe there you'll get some actual descartes quotes to flaunt online

Do what faggot?

chuckle since he has to stand on something to be taller then her.

Rene Descartes never said that

Umm... you seem to forget that girls who date niggers are raised by single moms with no father in the home.

Hello, Jamal !

P-please fuck my daughter raw and impregnate her with your god tier race
>DAD, WHAT THE FUCK?
I start to undress Jamal and tell him to fuck me, I want to feel his superior self inside of me as my eyes roll out of eye sockets due to pleasure.

I'm not him, but that's not a quote by descartes

I mean, if you know the guy's works, do you really see him saying something like that?

That's some "Use the force Harry" nonsense.

Out the door at 18. Not babysitting De-quan.

Copy that.

Tumblr lard ass mad cuz she can only get dark, STD infested googles to fuck her folds.

/thread

Respond normally and respectfully, but over the course of the next few months make it apparent that I no longer consider her my child and once she reaches 18 I'll evict her from the house and wash my hands of her completely. No calls, texts, birthdays, holidays, nothin.

My daughter ain't gonna be no nigger loving whore, and if she is, then she ain't gonna be my daughter anymore.

Top zozzle

Holy shit I have a daughter???

>STD infested googles
what the fuck is this

Cant tell if he's unlocked as playable character or not

If it gets to this point, I've already failed as a parent

" that's great honey, my phone is being stupid can you go get my camera, thanks"

>Kill tyrone and toss in back of truck

"Oh sweetie he left with some other girl, you know blacks don't comprehend loyalty. I'm sorry dear"

> take body to boat in marina

> throw kamye and some chum in the water 75 miles out.

Problem solved.

What about a year later when she comes crawling back a single mom, diseased with nigger mites and talking slurred like a nigger, popping pills, drinking 40s and listening to rap music while holding her twin niglets in each arm and asking you for money while laying a guilt trip that it's all your fault somehow?

No white person every refers to themselves as a "white boy". That's how you know niggers made this stupid cuck shit to try and feel good about their clearly inferior genes and rampant mental retardation

Enjoy the fact that I won't have to pay for my daughter's college.

ROGER ROGER

That seems like the appropriate response, because she's just going to end up being a single mother. Then you'd have to pay for her and her kid

please stop drinking, grandpa

google has somehow become a euphemism for nigger. I believe it's from the mass censorship of some social media, in relation to the term "nigger" So, again, google is being used as a euphemism for nigger to bypass those censors in places.

How would it be my fault? I didn't tell her to go fuck gorillas.

Oh, honey I've been meaning to tell you that we're moving out right now.

Because that's the nigger meme, that it's always white people's fault. duh

If you're a CIS-gender white male, then everything is your fault. Haven't you heard? the Black Lies Mattress people say that shit to anyone who will listen. They literally scream it in the street even.

>Black Lies Mattress
who writes your amazing material

Fuck he can have her. Her fake tan is so fucked up her face looks orange

Its not edge dude that's just the reaction of inbreds

Looks like someone is projecting here

The nigger is telling the story, since obviously the 'white boy' would be ashamed. Although many are are not..