Please give money for food Cred Forums sorry for asking twice...

Please give money for food Cred Forums sorry for asking twice. i was on here before asking and some anons helped me and it helped a lot and i appareciate it a lot to those who helped. But recently my sick mother totalled our vehicle and ive been spending what paychecks i get on food and now we have none. I have paypal debit so please help if you can.
[email protected]

Shameful bump

Fuck you learn to suck cock

I can also timestamp my freezer
We dont have any meat at all. I domt get paid until wednesday. Which is biweekly pay. Going to the bank for a loan later. So wish me luck and thank you to anyone who reads this or to anyone who to helps

Thank you for the support user

Another shameful bump

Bumping again

at least ou have a watermelon

Funny thing is. I was told not to touch it. I have no idea what they want with it lol

Continuous bump

:(

simple solution: eat your dying mother.

Edgy

Post proof of working.

Lol nametag work for you?

If you can give me a location of a store that will take cc orders near you, I will.

Can you email me ? Just contact me via email above

Bumping foreverk

Bumping the dead post

Need proof user

Get a job.

Do you not read threads you fucking inbred retard?

So you've been out of work for like 20 years?

Food Lion hasn't been a thing since the 90s. I read plenty.

Whatcha need?
Cant show you the car because it was totalled, thankfully insurance covers part of it..
But let me know how and ill try. Thank you

You are retarded

Time stamp body. If you're starving I'll send money. Seriously, I'll send you $500USD if you're not fat.

Get a job cunt.

Nice proof.

What's a job cunt?

Look up Delhaize America then faggot
You are actually retarded holy fuck

Not proof

I was just making a point. Im on mobile trying to respond to all of you assholes

A husband.

Look ill do reasonable things to prove my situation. Any responses that are ridiculous will be ignored now. Fags

And to the people who helped me last time. If youre in this thread. Thank you

Confirmed fatass.

Job. Cunt.

Read
The
OP
Inbred Faggot

Post dick pics for $10

Sell whatever you're posting from, use the money for food.

I need my phone for work dumbfuck

You don't need a phone to work at a grocery store.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess, internet begging instead then?

Get another job. If you want money fucking work for it.

You do if they call me in for extra hours which is actually somewhat often and needed

Give them your mom's number.

I literally offered you five hundred dollars just to prove you're not fat.

Im doing what i fucking can. I work, i dont have transportation, i live in an area that requires a car, which is totalled. Im going to try to get a loan from the bank. Im doing surveys for money. Im doing what i can. You are just a fucking faggot, if you cant help then swing yourself bitch

You dont have 500 dollars, youre probably as broke as me faggot.

Eternal enigma(s), lol.

Bump

Hey, OP.

I can't afford to send any money since I lost my job but for what it's worth, I hope things get better for you. Stick it out and things will work themselves out in the end.

In the meantime maybe look into doing stuff for neighbors or using any skills you have with computers or anything to make money over the internet.

Also try donating plasma if you can.

Del Haize is a shit company. Go be a laborer for construction or something.

I actually have been donating plasma, as for neighbors empty duplex, drug dealers, only neighbor to ask is the one with an actually autistic kid who seems scared of me but thank you user.

Wrong. Del Haize owns food lion. There are food lions all over VA and surrounding states.

If you have access to Cred Forums then you're doing as well as most of us.. focus on how you can solve your problem and not on hand outs

Im using a phone without service and no wifi ty tho

Well i mean im taking wifi my bad

Foodstamps are easy to get if you work and simply don't make enough money.

Especially if you are caring for a disabled adult.

Off to human services with you.

No problem.

Our EBT got cut off recently and we are trying to get it back.

You're fat, you can go a few days without eating. Just drink water and play angry birds or some shit.

For what?
The law says they need to explain themselves. You should have gotten a letter.

You probably missed a review. Go sit outside the office at like 6am so you are first in line. See a caseworker.

Parker is a fucking faggot name

Better than being poor, pussy.