Ok, so I'm tired of all the lies and fake bullshit. I need to know if Ouiji boards are actually REAL or FAKE...

Ok, so I'm tired of all the lies and fake bullshit. I need to know if Ouiji boards are actually REAL or FAKE? I want solid proof. Everyones always talking about how evil and shit they are, but whats the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1E1gUB8Ns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon
youtube.com/watch?v=Kydcjfyaqss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a stupid glossy wooden board.

Fake as fuck, move on.

Of course it's fake, you really believe in ghosts?

Then whos moving the thing?

Prove that its fake faggot

The people are moving it you moron

nigga is u serious

My friends put it on god that they werent moving it. Everyone was freaked out

If it moved on its own and not by the people, why do the people need to be touching it?

Because they're moving it

what "real or fake" retard , thats some board with letters , what does it do ? nothing

Look if it's not real then nothing is going to happen and you're wasting your time so there's no reason to do it. If it IS real then you're messing with things that aren't supposed to be messed with it's going to bite you in the ass so there's no reason to do it. either way there is no reason to play with this thing so why even bother?

The bait has been fallen for.

ideomotor effect. The ideomotor effect says that people can move or move something without their conscious mind realizing it. Now go back to /x/ faggot.

they were moving it unwittingly, it's a brain phenomenon

That's like saying that we should all go to church just in case God is real

Ever see the Penn and Teller episode?
It's bullshit.

no because going to church takes effort, not buying a ouija board takes 0 effort

ouija boards are real, there's videos of them and pictures of them and stuff, you can probably go look in a store somewhere and see one for yourself, jesus christ it's a piece of wood with things scribbled on it and some thing you can move around on it to spell shit, where the fuck is the disbelief coming from

being a fucking retarded person must be very tiring

>Ouiji boards are actually REAL or FAKE?
I have held a Ouiji board in my hands, it was pretty real

This

I played Ouija, and that shit seemed pretty real. Weird shit went down every time I played that shit

You don't have to prove that its fake. That's not how it works.
You do have to prove it does work though.

>fake but fun to fuck with the family
>be me
>family gathering
>holloween
>bring Ouija
>lie to them saying there's a ghost in the house
>family call bs
>I said "I'll proof it"
>game is on
>all members hands are the on triangle
>I called "Is anyone out there"
>I gently move it toward the yes
>grandma yells "el diablo esta ake"
>family freaks out
>now they go to church every sunday for the next 2 month
>maybe this year i'll do it again
>mfw I'm going to do it again

They're made by Hasbro.

Use your fucking head.

They're only as real as you want them to be. If you believe in that shit, then your brain will look for stupid ass reasons to correlate and rationalize the two things so they make sense.

My mother is into all this spiritual 'angel numbers synchronization hurrrrr' shit. You know what she does every day? Picks up random numbers from her clock and says angels are speaking to her. Basically, she's IRL half-life 3 meme'ing.

The only people who believe this crap are people who are too frustrated to accept the fact they can't know or control everything. It's the same as religion and cults. People don't like being out of the know and they like easy structure and answers.

It's fun to fuck with, but stupid to take seriously.

Rare pictographic evidence that Ouija Boards are, indeed, real.

This isn't shooped. This is an actual, real, physical Ouija Board. Proof that they are real.

19.99 to talk to the dead? What a hell of a deal!

This. I feel ya man, my mum is a bit like that. It's nuts but also funny.

Trips of truth

333+333=666

The devil is speaking. he is trying to misguide us into trying it and going to hell

Created by Mattel in the 70's. they're a fucking toy. Anyone who thinks these things are real are highly suggestive idiots, just downright retarded.

If you seriously believe in ghosts, you are mentally retarded

Your mom might be schizophrenic.

If it was really a gateway to hell, I doubt Hasbro would manufacture it and sell it at Toys R US

just the fucking fact that it glows in the dark, cracks me the fuck up.

Let's ask the collective unconscious, one letter at a time.
O

P

I

I

That would be the best to get a gateway to hell into peoples houses without them knowing it. It's kind of a perfect plan.

S

A

F

B

A

paenus investigator

H

Test it out in virtual reality like Table Top Simulator. That should contain the curses to inside the computer environment if any do appear.

I did one of them once

>the consequences where never the same

Yes they are very real and work x10 better if you make the board yourself, really freaky shit!

Invented by some store owner and sold to Mattel. Used to just be marketed as a cool game. Only got its spooky reputation relatively recently. Back in the Victorian days it was a game for couples to play together.

It's probably just our subconscious moving it. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits. When they were popular palm readers said they were evil, but that's probably just because it was stealing their business. I think that's a pretty fair point against it actually being anything supernatural. They didn't want to break the illusion that you could actually speak to the dead.

Even children know this shit is fake.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1E1gUB8Ns

you dumb dumb fuck

She's definitely not (though I wish she was sometimes, it would be easier to deal with). This only started up after she got fucked over by her ex, and used our dog as an emotional crusade to deal with her jaded loneliness. The storis I could tell, man.

It's funny how they try to drag everyone into it, too. Little do they know how batshit it sounds from the outside.

Well these things are real but not in the way they are intended to be real. Of course it works - but not because some spirit moves the pointer. But because people subconsciously make the pointer moves.

It's real. Read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon

Kek

Check out the movie "Witchboard". 1985'ish. Sweet titties and devil's magic. Pretty badass.

I don't know man. She uses a clock to speak with angels.

You should get one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=Kydcjfyaqss

>grandma yells "el diablo esta ake"

Or the original 1973 "The Exorcist". The little girl communicates with the demon Captain Howdy through her Ouija board

What's next Op?
A fucking thread about the Charlie Charlie challenge cancer?