I don't know why your women have such a strange need deep down inside to cheat and suck on big black cock and breed...

I don't know why your women have such a strange need deep down inside to cheat and suck on big black cock and breed half black half white impure Africans.

I mean I sure as hell enjoy your women as some fortunate few of you manage to brain wash out pure black african women into breeding with you but we both know who fucks whos women more.

I will admit our people are unintelligent but look at all of the poo in the loo migrants fucking all of the women in europe? I mean hell nigga if they can do it why can't we just come into you suburbs and just fuck yo women?

I think I might just do, but at least I will poo in the loo.

I mean just think about it. How many more women actually love big black cock compared to white cock?

We have that gangsta rap and its filling the minds of yo women making them get as wet as a faucet nigga.

You know you can't stop it.

Hey.

just because you are gay and have no boyfriend doesn't mean that everybody else is a fag like you.

^

^

i can see why people are starting to dislike modern Cred Forums.

that's if my daughters don't die from std's from you filthy subhumans first.

niggers are shit tier sub humans i lol at africa while i throw away eggs i made a nigger cook me every morning. im glad niggers die from starvation and them killing each other

niggers are shit tier sub humans i lol at africa while i throw away eggs i made a nigger cook me every morning. im glad niggers die from starvation

niggers are shit tier sub humans i lol at africa while i throw away eggs i made a nigger cook me every morning. glad niggers die from starvation and them killing each other

Cred Forums is down the hall and to the left

kill yourself

to make a white woman happy takes a 6 figure income. sorry stud u lose

>caring about women or sex
Just like a dumbass nigger

Truth.

Not only rap but its getting heavily put into TV shows and movies aswell.

Fuck off Cred Forums your agitprop sucks

Theae posts are getting annoying. Why can't the mods do anything good for this site?