Does the thought of impregnating a girl turn you on?

Does the thought of impregnating a girl turn you on?

In the moment it does for me, but afterwards my rationale is completely changed. Anyone else?

becoming your father when i banged your mom turned me on OP is that about the same thing?

Does nothing for me.

Absolutely the opposite. I hate the idea of any ankle-biters

I love children but couldn't eat a whole one

Yeah

And I get chubs from commitmentey statements

Like my fetish is commitment wth

know what your saying the women you know will go on about the 9mos she drank and smoked with your unborn and then the rest of your life will be pure hell as you fight for custody and in the end your kid ends up warped anyways. you wasted your entire life on one orgasm. sometimes have another kid to equal it out nope double whammy

Haha, can you give us an example of a "commitmentery statement"?

>>be me
kids. 4 baby mammas.
>> yes.
Yfw I'm white.

procreation is a basic desires for most animals so I'd say that's very common.

Changing your mind afterwards is just because your animal instinct desires are less and your logical brain takes over

"You're gonna have to wake up to this for the rest of your life"

"Our kids are going to nail these Disney songs"

Etc

By the way, I'm not asking if the thought of having kids turns you on, I'm asking if the raw urge to pump a girl full of cum without protection (from her, or you) turns you on.

The thought of having kids turns me off immensely, but the thought of putting one inside her is a rush for me.

This is what I suspected the answer was, but some people don't have that desire apparently?

cumming in a girl that doesnt take birth control how taboo haha planned parenthood or a coat hanger will fix that mess

I have two kids, and impregnating up my wife was the best sex I ever had. And we roleplay her getting pregnant again most times we have sex. I have been trying to get her open to the idea of me knocking up her sister too - she does like the idea of having a little niece or nephew to snuggle. Any advice on how too get them to go all the way?

Are you supporting your children financially, or have you abdicated that responsibility to the taxpayer?

Well with your mom it was alright.

Hell no!
Risking an 18 year commitment

No matter how depraved my fantasies get, at least I'm not someone actually triying to make their fucked up one a reality. Thank you for making me feel better, user.

I can definitely relate. I've had several women tell me to cum inside them. I'd hesitate then they'd say something like "I'm about to get my period" or "I had a hysterectomy, so don't worry" Which ended up being a lie each time. I'm either lucky I don't have a kid, or I'm shooting blanks. Lol

I think they're just being too logical about it. Of course having an actual kid to look after for 18 years is not great, but that's not what the question was

It's why the rubber always "slips" off.

i love the idea of impregnating a girl
and then running away leaving her

no i ain t nigger but it just sounds so evil and good

it seems like a fucking great idea, right up until the moment you cum.

I love that idea too haha. The thought of doing it to a bunch of girls, if I could get away with it with no repercussions, fucking tempting man

My gf has the fetish of being impregnated, and that fucking scares me.
I bet one day, she's going to put a hole in the condom.

no, but though of being a girl and being impregnated turns me on

yeah but only fantasy of degradation the girl

Get help

No, it's Becky.

Try getting them both together to watch a movie or something, and then break out the booze. If you are lucky you might get both pregnant at the same time.

Cummings inside is my fetish.
I got super lucky that my current gf can't have kids, so I get the rare opportunity to go round after round of pumping her full of cum.
> shit is so cash

I have a fwb that really wants a kid -- her husband won't give her one. I've thought about blasting in her to give her what she wants. Probably wouldn't have to pay for it...

Dude run

Does for me. Too bad it's impossible.

Fuck, bail
Bail you fucking fuck

thats normal.

fuck yea thinking about girls in mysc hool screeaming

"FUCK YEAH YOURE GONNA GET ME PREGNANT?! YEAH! ARE YOU! FUCKING DUMP YOUR LOAD IN MY PUSSY"

fuck yea

i'm 45...I've impregnated two women who aren't my wife. one is a neighbor, and when I see her and her (our) daughter (and her husband is clueless), it makes me warm inside.

bump

thats basically the kink I wank to 9 out of 10 times.

EXGF once said, that she should have gotten pregnant from me at some point in retrospective. took the pill aswell, so I nutted inside of her every time and also a few times, when it was risky.

Well new GF, first time sex, dont even have a condom on me, ask her where in her cycle she is, somewhere shortly after her period, cum inside of her on the first time was risking in my mind to impregnate her. turns out she is on the pill, but damn what a hot thought. still pump her pussy full of my sperm every single time.
shes 19 innie redhead and slim to normal with huge tits. no pics, sorry, but looks similar to this

Impersonating urge is instinct....like most sexual drives, and kinks, the urge fills after orgasm, or removal of the sack on her head.

look up fenugreek and flax seed oil in relation to lactation.

she'll be singing for sperm in no time

I've done it with a few fatties and new moms, and it works like a fucking charm.

Spell check!
Impregnating.... wanes.....

OP, just go to a foreign country for a month, cum in as many girls as possible and go back home. Fetish is fulfilled and never have to see them again in your life

>impregnation, the very purpose of sex
>fetish
pick one.

Who doesn't love a creampie? I love cumming in her while she's prone and when I back away and pull her hips up I can watch the baby gravy dribble out.

And potentially risk getting an std/s. No thank you

why should I? Its not like I'm going to become a woman

more for real men then

If fucking random girls without protection doesn't make me a real man, then fuck it, I'm the beta-est cuck faggot pussy known to man.