British subhuman hate thread

british subhuman hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6d083913-0bfb-4988-8cd8-d126fa6dcff1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people like your picture only exist in britain thanks to the great irish influx. they are most common in cities with a large anglo-irish population e.g. liverpool, birmingham etc. the irish in the uk are the reason the "chav" was spawned and their potato genetics are due to centuries of inbreeding.

this was due to the irish clan mentality, where brothers and sisters were married off to each other routinely. not even the corrupt and depraved catholic church could deal with it and did all they could to put an end to it. still, to this day - ireland is the country in europe with the highest occurance of incest.

next time you see a "british" person who is mentally retarded and hideously ugly, check their surname and ancestroy. it's usually something like "rooney" or "o'reilly". something typically irish.

the actual british people with british ancestry are generally tall and handsome thanks to a lack of inbreeding and a more balanced diet than rotten potatoes.

Only in Europe do you find people who want their own genocide

you know who else is a subhuman? OPs mom
and i banged her

What is the jungle camp at Calais?

Don't have to. Proof off his own keyboard right there

Stay mad - angry little boy :)

PIRATE SCUMBAGS

britfags are fucking disgusting. and why is it so hard for them to wash their fucking teeth for fuck sakes. Lowlife scumbags.

Never is your fault, britfag.

Weelie, weelie gorgeous Wodderwick.

What he stated is purely factual information. Go ahead and look it up. Or better yet, go to an English ghetto and see which ugly scum attacks you first. It'll either be those descended from Irish or those descended from niggers, both of which are extremely similar.

I mean, the Irish had their own separate washrooms and drinking fountains etc. in the United States up until fairly recently. Just like niggers.

Fuck those bucktooth shits

TIOCFAIDH ÁR LÁ

>irish women are superior
>pic related, it's your typical irish brit-haters wife still being butthurt 50,000 years after some potato drama

>No Blacks, No Dogs, No Irish

Recently visited Dublin (I live in Vancouver) tons of hot Irish girls all over I was very impressed.

>more blacks
>more dogs
>more gyppos

typical irish couple

this is actually very interesting

kek

The dogs....talk about a stereotype made large

How this inbred looking Limey mutant is a "star" remains a mystery...

>no-one will ever identify me through this fishnet stocking

You know Britain is building a wall to keep out refugees. And left the Eu to curb immigration.

>give me back me taters you british scum

wat?

the Gov promised to let in 5000 per year, compared to 1.2 million going to Germany, and is barely bringing in half that 5000.

they are NOT welcome

Amerifag here.
I love the British. The traditional brit is fucking beautiful 9 out of 10 times. Most are intelligent and nowhere near a pussy. I think you're uninformed op.

As a Mexican I'm fascinated why the Irish are so hated. To me they are just white people who like potatoes and drinking, I thought all UK fags have bad teeth.

You did not, you're a faggot.

They have Spanish and nigger blood

Fuck the english

Technically everyone has nigger blood if you trace it far back enough. Weak point.

Topkek butthurt irishfag

>british flag with pro refugee message
It MUST be real.

Nope, Canadian. Still hate the English.

english here. I visited ottowa once and had a beavertail at the market. Great stuff.

As a Brit-fag myself, I too hate these bucks we see in places like Liverpool, and the britniggers that accompany them, but half my family come from Ireland, not the North, and we all have normal teeth. My guess is that the Northerners all are the Bucks.

Also, Lincolnshire has no bucks, never seen one here, and very few nigs, prime property here.

Don't ever come back. English cunt.

>literally everything on TV is true and real
I'm a britbong and I' actually in the USA right now and so many people compliment my teeth, like they are surprised that it's even possible for a brit to have decent teeth. It would be insulting if everybody here wasn't so fucking retarded.

Mine aren't even that good either but they look fine. Along with everybody else I know that just have fucking regular teeth.

tl;dr you're retarded if you still believe that shit. Get away from the TV for a minute and see the actual world

Seconded

Appropriate Times To Use The Phrase 'U WOT M8'

When sum wanker's gabbin shit at yer bird.
When sum bellend's disrespectin ur famly.
When the old bill's accusing u of sumfing only wot u never dun.
When sum dirty mosher cunt's tryin to give u and yer m8s backchat.
When the bus driver tells ur main man, Little Fuckin' Kev, Yeah, that his daysaver is not valid.
When that cheeky fackin cunt Jeremy Kyle asks if ur familiar wiv the concept of contraception, innit.
When that poof wot teaches u maffs, Mr. Stewart, tells u to tuck ur shirt in.
When ur best m8 tells u that Pat Butcher givs im the proper horn.
When sum big black geezer asks if 'e can feel ur muscles.
When Darren tells u that ur sister noshed im off ranna back of the offie.
When that fukn Paki from the corner shop won't sell u no rizlas.
When sum lil mug asks yer "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Liverpool is the best city in the UK you fool.

Yes I did son

u talkin about purple aki there mate??

Cry harder on your shit rock island britbong

u wot m8

Liverpool is an irish shithole

Naking brews! bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6d083913-0bfb-4988-8cd8-d126fa6dcff1

Mfw I work with people who would find this appealing.

No, he's talking about bacon sarnies.

Best music scene. Lots and lots of raves.

wtf is a sarnie? Am I supposed to know that word or is it just more american fiction?

Chavs are worse than niggers in this country, at least black people have some sort of culture, the best chavs have is football

a sandwich dumb fuck

Sarnie = sandwich! Bacon sarnie is rhyming slang for Pakistani! How have you never heard that if your British?! You fucking numpty!!

Go back to Yurop and stay there britfag.

Britfag here. I live in America now and these threads literally have no purpose. Other than a few minor differences, Britain and America are literally the same place.

'ows abaat a fish sappa me ol' mucka

Leave now faggot. No brits or Mexicans allowed

long time since I've seen or heard the word mardy.

Limey fuck

It's a sandwich you fuckwit. Also known as a butty.

I fucking love the national dish, cod and chips!

>Bacon sarnie is rhyming slang for Pakistani
No it isn't

Yes it is.

kek

britfag butthurt.

Also, ounce of backy is rhyming slang for paki!

Tell us about Britain's rich culture. Morris dancing? Bwaha!

Didn't realize the 1950s was "fairly recent"

>outdated weapons

The AK47 was the finest weapon and still new and high tech during the time of the vietnam war

I could tell you about Americas rich culture?

if by Liverpool you mean Manchester then yes

ITT: butthurt americunts

Dear Irish faggots

(particularly Dublin and Cork)

90% of you faggots support our football teams

As a liverpudlian can I ask you a small favor

Well actually before I get to that I would just like to let you know that we actually hate you and don't see you as fans you're just customers and tourists

Now the favor is this

The next time you come to Anfield

STOP putting your filthy drunken Irish arm around us and telling us about "How Ireland and Liverpool have a strong connection"

It puts us in an awkward situation we have no connection towards you and don't see you as fans

Thank you

and most made do with home made weapons

Ok but tell me about Britain's first

Incest is an American thing

> favor
you meant favour, right?

>1947
>new

No

yeah

kek. this

>[FERAL GHOUL REAVER]

Then why don't we have them in Ireland?

But if we're going to be pedantic here then 'you' should have started with a capital Y.

>Implying that real war was like video games and films and every vietnamese had a shiny ak-47

If he's so proud of being a brit you'd think he'd learn to speak fluent English

ccoooll dduuubbss

Sup mah Cred Forums
ean!

>people like your picture only exist in Britian thanks to the great African influx
>they are most common in cities with a large african american population, e.g. detroit, new york city, D.C. etc
>the africans in the US are the reason the "nigga" was spawned and their dindu genetics are due to centuries of inbreeding.

Fuck, I thought Eurofags were supposed to be the "enlightened" ones.

If this were true then the Irish would be widely regarded as the ugly ones, but they're not. This is a uniquely British phenomenon.

lol total redwhiteandblueamerifag too

thhis thread smells so much like unfreedom, top level kek

I detect a fellow sheltered Amerifag

are you serious? dublin is full of them

How many generations have you idiots been on the same island?

Haha idiot. You honestly think the island is that small? I didn't realise the American Education System was this bad.

An average American fighting hard for his "freedom".

That's Australia

Why the fuck did someone take the time to change the color of his shirt?

Fuck the british

are you a fuckin idiot he wrote irish not african

Why? Do you actually have a reason?

tfw im irish and surname Cooney, means skunk trapper. live in US

tfw I am constantly told i am model quality.

tfw i hate myself

England is a smelly shithole. Germany is way nicer. Better food, better scenery, hotter chicks. Britfags are just mad

This tbh

Heroin doesn't give a fuck about toothpaste.

Irishfag here. Half my family are cooneys. It doesn't mean skunk trapper

so see the gun better ya dingus

Ur 'avin a giraffe, intya m8?

What?

Stupid australian. Brits with good teeth