Steam account for sale over 225 games GTA5 Arma 3 etc etc only reason for selling is my computer was sold and my new...

steam account for sale over 225 games GTA5 Arma 3 etc etc only reason for selling is my computer was sold and my new one cant even play minecraft best offer gets it

Whats the link profile? Wanna see gams

notasgoodasme

that's the account name

I give you 50 dollars

Check ebay. Instead of buying games I buy steam accounts since they are worthless (except if you have cs Go. Then I can do money laundering with it)

I do have csgo but the games on my account are worth over 2000$ not saying that I'm going to sell it for anything close eo that

Nvmd you have more then 100 hours on cs go. 50 dollars it is

What would the value of a global elite prime cs:go-account be? ~500h, nothing else of note

75 so I can get some reefer braj

They aren't worth shit. Guess why websites like humblebundle work. Devs know they make 90% of the money the first 3 months after releasing it.

Good luck selling it. I would give you 50 but I guess you could make up to 150 if you find an idiot

Nothing. If any cs go with 100+ hours change its behavior drastically gets flagged by the algorithm. So only a gamer would buy it.

>buy steam account from user
>user gets money reports account
>account get banned
>user cackles in delight

Whats the benefit of >100h?

Trip A game key
3VKET-DDKQG-H00TH
Get it quick

not going to do that lmao

You got Starbound left over, by any chance?

Under 100 hours not over

> Not knowing what ">100h" is

">" Is "less than" cunt

are you retarded?

100 > 50
Remember second grade ?
< is a crocodile mouth that eats the big piece

ill do 50

Yeah, I've sold accounts before to gamers, but not recently. Used to sell LEM/Supreme accounts at ~£15-20 on ebay. It's really easy to reach GE now with Prime though, so I'm not sure of the value.

As a computer engineering student, this hurts me

Still interested in benefits of

As a side note, it's much more a pain in the ass to get an account to prime status (need rank 21? or something. its silly). This should add value in addition to the max rank.

If you offer deep web services you own a lot of bitcoins. You need to launder them so buying cs go knives and skins and resell them on csroulette makes less then 10% loss

If the account has more then 100 hours playtime on the game and suddenly buy lots of crappie via bitcoin it's suspicious and the account gets flagged

My English sucks sorry but I do that buying and reselling for a living

Smart as fuck user, kudos

It provides enough for living? Holy shit user

It's a job. Also it's why these websites popped up like mushrooms. Steam tries now to stop them to eliminate the middle man since if we use steam wallet it's harder to receive money anonym and cashing out cost more fees

someonebuy this acct cheap!

Not in a first world country. But my university charged extra for English courses so my education is worthless in the western world

I must do that since I have to support my family and I don't want to leave them behind on a feeling lucky route as a refugee

Over the last 3 years, you've spent 1718.7 hours playing this selection, which includes 248 items, is valued at $3549.86, and requires 1211 GB

Hope shit gets better user, but i can see those classes are working kek

Haha me too brother again sorry for my poor english I am trying to get better

maybe practicing more would help me I should write more but people ask me if I am a pakistani then. Haha I have never even been there

bump

I learned more english by talking a shit ton in a Cred Forums WhatsApp group.

Hmu if you want in +1(787)-460-8993
My phone has been on Cred Forums so much i dont care posting it kek

>sorry for my poor english
your english is far from poor you stupid faggot

kek, how much is this account worth:
I have:
CS:GO
ShellShock Live
Rome 2 Emperor Edition
Star Wars: KOTOR
DogFighter

Anyone wanna buy?

can i ask what kind of services you offer for bitcoin? curious

tree

No smartphone and can't find a Java based version of whatsapp
You are the reason i am just lurking usually but I understand you

>You are the reason i am just lurking usually but I understand you
I just paid you a compliment. You sure you understood what I said?

We convert money into every currency as possible. Most of the time we get liberty reserve or bitcoin payments and sent gift card for them. On huge transactions we sent money (usd or euro) via overnight express in physical form

The charges are between 3% and 15%

After rereading it I do, sorry.

What?

fiddy

>He actually fell for it

>plays along with b8 and get a reaction from the b8er

TOP KEK

>Implyimg im b8r faggot