What would Cred Forums do to my gf...

What would Cred Forums do to my gf? are there any real cucks or bulls on here want to tell me how you got into that lifestyle?

Your girl is hot, I'd do a swap for a night gladly

post your girl then i guess?you could prob just make me cuck.

honestly I would love to use her mouth

beatiful firm lil titties...whats her pussy shaved like

why does she have cum on her face in the first pic?

Is that cum on the left side of her face? Did someone just cum on her?

The fuck is on her face?

hairless, sir

I'd lift her dress up and push her against the wall, then I'd start eating her out while you watched from the couch. I'd raise one leg up while I slid my cock into her tight asshole, she'd start moaning when barely the head of my cock penetrated her. She'd start screaming out that she's never had a cock make her feel this good before, just to make sure you knew. I'd keep pounding her tight asshole against the wall until I came balls deep inside and called you over to lick it out

someone on Cred Forums made that and I saved it lol

Just as a heads up, the few times I've tried it with new couples who aren't 'into the lifestyle' yet, they realize pretty quickly that they arent actually into it.

Normally the wife's been coerced into it by her horny husband, so she's not actually that into it at all, and like half of the time the husband realizes halfway into it that his fantasy is to *be* the bull.

she doesn't want to do a walk of shame?

cute, do you know what cuckolding is though?

Buy her some tits.

And a paper bag to go over her face.

see
no, don't, they are perky.

This user will be dealing with shit-tier pancake tits in the future.

ugh, that saounds like fun, but i am totally ashamed

*What's her pussy taste like?

Heaven

where you at OP i'll come fuck your girl if she's down.

MN

Wife and I separated. Went I online. Got contacted by a guy really into foreskins. Offered a 3 some with his wife if I played with him. I said OK but only if our balls don't touch...because no homo. Fucked his wife, then fucked him. That is how I became a bull.

Saint Paul Masterrace reporting.

Not OP but I'll join you all.

did you humiliate him in some way?

>no homo
>fucked him
Choose one.

He didn't want to be humiliated. I was respectful of what they wanted. I wanted to fuck and a 3some. I didn't have any extra desire to humiliate him or her so it was cool. Respecting boundaries goes a long way in this lifestyle. In any lifestyle actually.

I said, the balls didn't touch. Newfag!

>pls guys tell me what you would do to my average 5/10 gf pls pls pls. Here is a totally normal non sexy photo for you to work with

Not look twice at her. why everyone always want to do this shit here these days? Although it's probably always fake bullshit.

>then fucked him. That is how I became a bull.
You mean became a fag

According to the faggot, it's not gay if your balls don't touch. Shoving his penis Into another man's anus doesn't make him gay.

So yeah, he's a giant fag.

Tits please

Is it still summer in here?!