So apparently the rumour is that Brad was discovered getting sucked off by his adopted kids on his private jet and...

So apparently the rumour is that Brad was discovered getting sucked off by his adopted kids on his private jet and that's why Anjelina is divorcing him.

Who'd'a thunk it?

whadderyufukingey

>Who'd'a thunk it?
Angelina's divorce lawyers

Nice, now I know what he was ok with all of those burdens Angelia had a habbit of accumilating.

I'd love to adopt and have 24/7 access to my very own sexy girl.

Not sure if I would believe that shes a lizard queen , wouldnt be suprised if she was a child rapist/killer. Also endorses women to get their boobs removed (probably as a sacraficial ceremonial spell of sorts).

Not saying I like him though, but feminazi times are upon us

>Also endorses women to get their boobs removed (probably as a sacraficial ceremonial spell of sorts).
What the FUCK are you talking about you absolute madman?
Feminists aren't literally witches.

Yeah, if she was divorcing him for raping their children, he would be in court, and not just for divorce.

she had her tits reduced/removed cause she has a gene that MIGHT cause cancer.
she should have just gotten regular check ups instead

>Feminists aren't literally witches.

you are either a femanon or you're been living under rock

Total horse shit. Is what I think.

I dont bullshit

Sounds lizard queeny to me

Do they cast spells and use magic? Honestly?

That makes perfect sense though. Breast tissue isn't strictly necessary and breast cancer is a serious problem.

as a married man, I can confidently assert that its 95% likely that B-Pitt is just a badass who doesn't give a fuck and gets high and drunk all day, and that bitch was probably just tired of it.

that or he is getting some puss on the side from that hot french slut, which he is entitled to in the first place since he is alpha af.

so apparently you made that up on the spot.
who'd'a''' ' ' thunk it? ' '

You sound like Fight Club is your favorite movie.

I agree. Mind you, she was always a whack job. When she was with Billy-Bob apparently they each had vials of each other's blood around their necks as necklaces.

(cont) fuck the English on that is fucked, but I think you can work out what I meant

Okay that actually sounds pretty witch-y.

No-one thunk it because it's just shit you made up to troll Cred Forums with

it's definitely up there. mostly because it was such a fantastic adaptation of the book, and palahniuk's writing is pretty hard to put into film successfully.

jolie is a fucked up whackjob of a cunt who never deserved glorious b-pitt dick in the first place. he should have stayed with anniston, who is still smoking hot and doesn't look like mr. skeltal

You got a source?

The thing is it's not like there hasn't been any parent that has yelled at their children and maybe been a little out of line about it. I'm guessing angelina just got tired of the B man getting drunk and smoking dope and not absolutely worshipping her.