What are the odds the Democratic party will have a coup-de-tat? HRC "healthed" out and a

What are the odds the Democratic party will have a coup-de-tat? HRC "healthed" out and a
real candidate steps forth?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
usapoliticstoday.com/shocking-another-clinton-enemy-found-dead-predicted-killing/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
youtube.com/results?search_query=clinton memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=cDARZJxzeoY
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=_aJZrA2vAAw
washingtonpost.com/politics/hacked-emails-cast-doubt-on-hopes-for-party-unity-at-democratic-convention/2016/07/24/a446c260-51a9-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering that only a few months ago the Democrat party conspired to get her the nomination over Sanders, not likely.

She doesn't look like she can go the distance.
Wonder if Bill is being paid to slip drugs into her mash?

It was probably difficult finding a house that wasn't so cheap it would make them feel like peasants if they bought it. She is a hero.

>misogynist, the post

>none of any of it is true
>they spent millions trying to prove these lies

Deplorable.

Yes, agreed she should an hero.
This sick drama queen shite has got to stop.
Pity vote? Pathetic...

Did you guys see the latest news that Obama emailed Clinton on her illegal server using a fake name and email to hide his identity. Yet Obama claims he found out about the server like everybody else through the news.

The lies just keep stacking up.

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607

And it's the FBI that released this info, not some sketchy right wing media outlet. So don't even try to deny it, shills.

tens of millions.

the only thing that's remotely true is "investigated by the FBI". who found that there was no wrongdoing.

(I'm particularly impressed with the tinfoil hat levels of the "40 murders" conspiracy theory. Werent people claiming she's the one who offed JFK jr, even? )

>>leaked US security secrets = false or unproven

FBI said she did this themselves

>>Corruptly Rigged Primary = false, again no proof only speculation.

except it was proven and the head of the DNC stepped down from her post in shame

nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

>>Has multiple enemies die mysteriously = false, once more, not a single shred of proof.

usapoliticstoday.com/shocking-another-clinton-enemy-found-dead-predicted-killing/

>no wrongdoing

Never mind it is simply illegal to operate state business on a non federally controlled server. Never mind it is illegal to handle classified information like she did.

It's not open to opinion. The laws are crystal clear and she violated them, period.

>literally nuh uh! the post

Seriously... do you openly wear your cute red Trump hat in public?

>thinks he works for the FBI

Precious!

Literally pointing left.

>
>Thinks the FBI decides who to prosecute
Idiot

The FBI collects info and forwards it to the justice department. The Justice Department decides to prosecute. The Justice Department decided not to prosecute before the FBI has even finished the investigation. the corruption is so blatant it is sickening.

How the fuck can the Justice Department make that decision prior tot he completion of the investigation?

This goes far beyond liberal vs. conservative politics. This is corruption on a massive scale and should disgust and shock anybody, regardless of political orientation.

If any republican did the exact same thing I would be just as mad as I am with Clinton.

>Never mind it is simply illegal to operate state business on a non federally controlled server. Never mind it is illegal to handle classified information like she did.

And yes there wasnt a single peep when Karl Rove did exactly the same with up to 95% of his correspondence up to 2007.

Or when Jeb bush used a private server for himself, and his entire office, from 1999-2007.

Or Colin Powell who used a private email address while he was secretary of state from 2001 to 2005 - though he did not operate the server used.

Isnt it strange how there's such a hue and cry now, when its not a republican figure found though?

and the FBI reports have expressly stated that headers which indicated the security rating were being removed from emails being sent, removing the notification for readers that they were of a confidential nature (the lowers security rating), and therefore, there had been no wrongdoing on clinton's part, on the failure of security to have them released without proper data.

But then that's not convenient for your narrative is it?

see
I think all of those things are wrong and all should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Karl Rove specifically. I've always hated that crooked fuck.

Sorry I'm not a political hack like you who blindly follows party lines.

>"investigated by the FBI". who found that there was no wrongdoing.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

To the Democrats, she is a God. As long as she's breathing, she's in. If she dies, that's another matter

thats a goddamn android

Previous bad behavior does not justify current bad behavior.

All of the people you mentioned are just as crooked as Hillary anyway. All of them should be in prison, along with probably over half of our representatives on all sides.

Your candidate spawning frogs from a voodoo
curse put on her by the people of Haiti.

The people who posy the shitty HRC memes are delusional thinking this will help them win an election.

You fucking win an election by doing:

1. Volunteer work at local offices

2. Walking through neighborhoods and knocking on doors.

3. Sitting by a phone with dozens of other people making up 100 phone calls PER HOUR for 10-15 hours per day

Thats how its actually done.

>coup-de-tat

Don't use fancy words if you can't spell them.

>coup d'état

q8) ok

HAHAHAH
BERNIE FAG
>6HOW WELL DID THAT GO FOR YOU?

Are you a 42 year old truck driver? Because if not... well you're destined to be one.

Yeah in the 1960's.

Social media and the internet has surpassed traditional media and communication.

>phone calls
I hang up on any political related call, even if it is from my party. Anybody who thinks they can have an honest discussion about a candidate with a paid representative for that candidate is delusional.

If I want more info about that person I'll look it up on my own time.

I also ignore unsolicited visitors to my front door. Why the fuck do I want to talk to Jehova's witnesses, traveling salesmen, or political hacks?

>a 68 year old must be in perfect health or else!

She's probably hacking up some kale juice.

Meanwhile, Trump and all his supporters continue to be giant faggots.

Canadian actually.

I worked for the NDP as a volunteer on six elections.

Bernie did OK but the DNC had it in for him before the first primary.

Trump is lucky to being going against Hillary, against Sanders, he would have gotten pasted.

Bernie supporters are still worse than Trump supporters.

>Bernie did OK but the DNC had it in for him before the first primary.
Because they didn't want a meme running for President, proving they have more foresight than the RNC - who despite their legions spouting 'cuck' as a insult... were literally cucked by a dayglo orange faggot.

>Trump wrong again

Trump already won

pneumonia=/=death

fucking dramaqueens. a candidadte cant' get sick? all of you are sick on a regular basis. if you believe presidents are superhuman, then you're a delusional fuckhead.

Liveleak source?

Until he has to speak.

Is that real?

Probably, she got sick. It happens.

Trump will make America white again.

Lmao, how fucking desperate can the dems be that they have their hillary shills even patrolling fucking Cred Forums?

>Wonder if Bill is being paid to slip drugs into her mash?
i love how this is now verified facts in your deluded conspiritard wreck of a brain.

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

I'm surprised it took you that long to see this. It's from when Clinton was returning from a 9/11 memorial service.

youtube.com/results?search_query=clinton memorial

So tell me why do you support Trump, then?

>none of these articles are from doctors

ZERO. She is "their boy" because she'll bend over to any special interest that flashes them cash, she gives zero fucks about the American people, only furthering her own career, and she will do anything to further it.

How does this DQ her from being President?

Trump already won Florida in the early vote :)

>again
america has never been white in the entire history of the universe.

>coup-de-tat

fucking Americans

>because he'll bend over to any special interest that flashes him cash, he gives zero fucks about the American people, only furthering his own ego, and he will do anything to further it.

Wait, that description is about Trump.

Yes. She has Parkinsons. That by itself isn't a disqualifier, but her lying about it like everything else. ......

mmm, she your phone background?

>Trump fags hope for this
>their salty tears when he loses

If dubs, hillary will shit herself live on tv monday night.

>she has parkinsons
>I know this because I am a doctor and a youtube clip of a woman fainting means this

If dubs, user's father will choose not to rape him tonight.

Can't tell me something's wrong with this mother fucker.

fucking clinton googles

Sorry, user. Looks like you're Daddy's girl tonight.

It doesn't DQ her, but I don't want somebody with stamina, memory, and other health problems as president.

It is a very demanding job. Look at before and after pictures of presidents. They all age more than you would think in 4 or 8 years. The stress takes its toll. Hillary can't even handle the campaign when she sets her own schedule.

>desperate as fuck hillary shills with their """""""""""pneumonia""""""""""""" excuse

lol

>>Trump fags hope for this

Hope for? It already happened retard.

She's expressive?

>IQ testing from The Testing Agency of UK
Lmao.

>Social media and the internet has surpassed traditional media and communication.
Not for all people. Memes are low energy efforts. The best ones involve search results for Google for terms etc. You try to influence Google by "Upvote this " and have it return in Google results. It doesn't work like that. Money talks VERY loudly when you spend money in Google. My company spent money there and we get put in search results and other places. So subtle you barely notice them being there

>I hang up on any political related call, even if it is from my party. Anybody who thinks they can have an honest discussion about a candidate with a paid representative for that candidate is delusional.

We don't call our own supporters or our opponents supporters, just ones that are the swing voters who change their minds. We KNOW who these people are 90% of the time, from where they live, their income, their jobs and affiliations. There is a core of voters, about 40% or so FOR EACH SIDE who 90% of the time vote for the same side, without fail. We call that 20% of people who are malleable.

>I also ignore unsolicited visitors to my front door. Why the fuck do I want to talk to Jehova's witnesses, traveling salesmen, or political hacks?

Very wrong. When we go into neighborhoods, we know better than you what issues sway people in your town/area/city.

That local prison proposed for just up the highway?
The developer who whats to build a factory but needs some tax concessions?
The schools that produce under-performing students?
The local transit system that needs some funding to expand?

WE know these things and educate people about them, knowing that it won't change most people's vote but its enough to change 1 out of 10 peoples votes. Thats all you really need

>2012
>hit her head in 2012
>must mean she is dead and has been replaced by hologram
concussions and blood clots aren't permanent conditions.

that's like saying someone have a serious health condition if they break a leg. stop being such a drama queen.

6 months=/=4 years

She managed to beat out the Jew just fine.

>Trump "I EMPLOY PEOPLE!"
>Hillary hires people and she's attacked as scheming

Great logic, user.

>Ben Garrison

im actually not surprised as the media treated this like it wasnt a big deal. the media is so much in favor of hillary the blatant propaganda is getting ridiculous at this point.
thats reason enough for me to vote for trump

>it happens
Holy fuck my sides

No, there is a hillary double. Stop shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=cDARZJxzeoY

>Trump's best lie ever

I'd like to keep this country safe, that's my biggest priority.

>must be evil reptilian propaganda
>muh tinfoil hat
republicans don't do science or research.

>What are the odds the Democratic party will have a coup-de-tat?

Absolutely zero, trollfag

what the hell is wrong with this bitch?
serious question I wouldnt want a weirdo like that running my country thats for sure
and thats not the first time ive seen her done some seizure type clownish movements

>hillary double
>hillary double
>hillary double
pls stop... i can't... i can't take it. you guys have really lost it this election.

He can't even keep his own investments safe.

>believing alex jones
>trusting RT
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

enjoy being cucked by russia

>she moves oddly, so she must be a reptilian

Concussions don't heal, you have the major symptoms which are gone shortly and the long term ones which are hardly managable.

Shillary has a body double. Stop being a cuck

>a few months ago
that is a weird way to think about 4-8 years ago

unless you are another dumb kid who thought that Bernie actually had a chance

And what does this have to do with anything? The context was HILLARY CLINTON FEINTING and you tried to pass it off as her JUST BEING SICK and that IT HAPPENS.
People do not feint when they are "just a bit sick". The shilling needs to stop, it's not even funny.

>She has Parkinsons.

>unless you are another dumb kid who thought that Bernie actually had a chance
The DNC was smart to snuff that faggot out. Imagine a pure meme election

>I want Trump/Bernie because they're outsiders!

Faggots everywhere.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

yeah, through organized corruption in the democrat party that the head of the democrat party resigned over.

And was immediately hired into the Clinton campaign. Corrupt and crooked and willing to rig elections? Come work for Hillary!

As if crooked hillary would do anything remotely to keep the country safe.
And can you tell me what kind of argument that is? "He can't keep his own investments safe." Then tell me how the fuck he is STILL SO WEALTHY.

all this fucking libtard scum that has infected Cred Forums. jesus christ
libtards always claim to be so done with the establishment, hillary has been PROVEN to be an insane corrupt individual, and you STILL want to vote for her.
the democratic party sold positions of power all over the world to the highest bidder?? how is that even remotely acceptable?

>solid medical advice from user MD

People don't vomit all over the Japanese PM when they are 'just a bit sick'. That's a body double skydiving 20 years later.

I'll be happy when all these ten-year-olds find something better to do than clog up b/ with this shit.

Your meme is low energy.

>Wikileaks

Da, comrade.

I'd take russia as my big daddy any day, but seeing as how I have the choice of big papa russia or filthy mudslimes, I won't even wait for russia to make the first move I'll grind my ass on that big russian dick idgaf.

>corruption

Are you saying they broke a law? Please, let me know which one.

No chance at all.

>coup-de-tat

You really need to stop using words if you don't know what they mean.

For the well being of the free world, I fucking hope someone non-autistic steps up and frees you from the choice between plague and cholera.

Just throw her out and take Bernie. Or fucking Joe Biden. In what world do we live in where "I guess Joe Biden would be a really really awesome candidate in comparison to the others" is something sane people would say god damn it.

Very Clinotnesque how you did exactly what you falsely accuse user of doing

Now your shilling is just autistic.

>crooked hillary

Still so wealthy? He obviously owes over a billion to the Russians. Faggot won't release his tax records for a reason, all the while allowing Putin surrogates to use his wife and daughter.

Trumps a fucking fraud who wastes more money than the US Army.

All of them

Right wing press is blowing it out of proportion. Watch more channels kid.

>Concussions don't heal
yes they do. do you know how hard you need to get hit to get permanent damage? you got to get repeated hard hits to the head for it to do any major damage. as far as i know, hillary isn't fighting in any boxing championships.

even martial arts like kyokushin kick to the head, but because it's not repeated hits to the dome, there's a relatively low risk of brain damage than boxing where multiple concussions are normal during each fight.

who ever said anything about reptilians you worthless braindead zombie?
look at this fucking retarded shell of a person
if you americans vote her in office you honestly deserve all the black lives matter and muslim terrorism you get.
last time my country voted for a woman, the entire continent got ran over by islamic welfare and pussy demanders.
good luck with that

>e-mails come out showing that the entire fucking DNC was opposed to Sanders from the get go
>"Lol no one got charged it's cool"
>Liberals are actually okay with the peoples views meaning fuck all

Sure. No way the Russian Government would leverage Wikileaks to attack the actual candidate who wouldn't bend over and open his asshole up.

Also, nothing in the Wikileaks so far has meant anything.

what is wrong with the Russians user? why don't you like Russians?
why do you prefer their Asian competitors?

What do you stand to gain or lose, personally?

like cnn? go fuck yourself

so shes just as bad as all those asshole that everyone hates so its ok. thanks for clearing that up you retard

>it's gonna be huge, people!

Still better then a cunton.

You try so fucking hard, but literally so much of what you say is just shilled lies. Just disgusting, yet you'd call everyone else deplorable.

>No reply
>Tries to insult to cover up lack of reply
>Fails miserably

Democrats don't run on a moral ticket. Of course republicans get held to a higher standard. They set it themselves. Idiot.

Also accusations aren't guilt. Welcome to the bill of rights. You're welcome.

Quit putting words in my mouth. I never said they broke laws. How about you actually address what I actually said.

Or do you Deny that Debie WassermanSchultz resigned as head of the DNC after leaked emails revealed her bias against sanders and an organized internal conspiracy in the democrat party against him.

Are you seriously trying to say cheating is OK as long as it isn't a crime?

>Media before this incident
>"If you question Clinton's health you're a conspiracy theorist"
>Media after
>"Maybe it's time to talk about Clinton's health"
ayy lmao
>Candidate requesting that the debates be held sitting down is somehow perfectly healthy

what do you think the Russians talk about in their counsels of state-- Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and they compute the price cost probabilities of their transactions and investments... just like we do!
We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies... the world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business.. the world is a business

Just because most people on Cred Forums hate the piece of shit who has lied, bought and stolen her way to the top of the Democratic party does not mean we are all Trump supporters...

>Trump has never pussied out to blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=_aJZrA2vAAw

Her scandal are

But did they break any laws?

its not a secret that hillary has a million dollar shill team, and i wont be surprised if they're here

Didn't mean to respond to meant to respond to

How is Moscova, comrade?

I don't assume everyone here supports trump, but I do assume everyone here knows the truth.

>I'd take russia as my big daddy any day
i know, cuck. you'd love to have putin stretch your butthole, i'm sure, but that's not really the issue here.

getting cucked by russia doesn't mean you become russia (psst it sucks there). means they'll dominate the international stage, which in turn means us economy will go down the toilet.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Keep dialing Rajeesh.

But 99% are

oh. whoops.

>blanket accusation with no proof provided
>Trump

Seriously, Trump could be broke for all we know with no liquid assets. He's already being investigating for paying debts with donations.

How long till the credit runs out?

Dont't Worry the MSM can get her in there. The MSM can do Anything.

Oh, please... bitch wake up

NYPD: Hillary Clinton Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

southern california is pretty nice this time of year.. and every time of year if I was being honest. thanks for asking

but seriously why would you rather choke on saudi chode than do business with russians? do you think it's cool to treat Russians like the Other?

Still better then alliebubu shitskins

No, but that is a really, really stupid point. It just shows how bad the system currently is.

Cred Forums is a high profile site with millions of hits. Of course they are here. This is the birthplace of a large number of internet phenomenons and memes. It may be a shit hole, but it is a very influential shithole.

The lack of moderation and the anonymity is what makes Cred Forums so shitty, and so great.

>organized corruption in the democrat party
source pls. your feelings isn't a source.

>He's already being investigating for paying debts with donations.
Baseless Hillary shill team lies to make them seem "equally criminal", and will lead to absolutely nothing.

>the former first lady, senator, lawyer, and secretary of state can't pour a beer, which is done 99.9% of the time by a bar tender

Fucking crooked hillary.

Not a Trump supporter, but when what's left of our country is gone after 8 years of this cunt, I'd like to at least be able to tell my children that I wasn't someone who voted for her, and that I didn't blindly followed her lies like a lamb being lead to slaughter.

"No proof provided"
Do you have proof of your baseless claims, shill?
You start spouting LITERAL AIDS without any factual evidence and then ask me for proof? God, you shills are so fucking disgusting.

>coup-de-tat
Realy nigger ?

It's spelled coup d'état you fag

Your confusing trump with Clinton cash

or you could just not be shit, you know... it's so typical american to choose between two shitty things instead of just make something of quality for once.

He's fucking broke. The Apprentice show was a major income stream for him after his 'University' failed, all his products are shit, and his buildings are deep underwater due to rising property costs.

He's probably worth alot on paper - but has no liquid assets. He's living off credit and donations right now, possibly due to major debts owed to Russian sources.

This could all be disproved by him releasing his taxes. Oh wait...

Sometimes I wonder if Hillary's shill team actually believes the shit they say, or if they are just paid well enough to do the job.

I don't think they'll need one. Her brain is legit on the fritz. It's not a conspiracy, it's fairly evident now. Recently her eyes have started to track independently even. She's got neurological problems and it's all being kept hush hush because of course it is.

It's not like they'd lie to keep it covered up, right? I mean she totally did just "overheat"... oh wait... and she totally did just want to visit her daughter... except she was redirected away from hospital as is protocol so that it wouldn't get leaked... and it's not like she had a seizure when asked a question and then told everyone to try the coffee she has in an effort to cover it up... and she passed medical tests that don't exist too!

I'd be surprised if she lasts until the election before having a stroke or something.

OP on suicide watch.

Could she be less puppet like

My sauce is the news the past several months you moron. Debbis Wasserman Schultz resigned over it. It's common knowledge. But if you really want me to type it into google for you and paste a link, fine, you lazy fuck.

washingtonpost.com/politics/hacked-emails-cast-doubt-on-hopes-for-party-unity-at-democratic-convention/2016/07/24/a446c260-51a9-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida was forced aside by the release of thousands of embarrassing emails among party officials that appeared to show coordinated efforts to help Clinton at the expense of her rivals in the Democratic primaries. That contradicted claims by the party and the Clinton campaign that the process was open and fair for her leading challenger, Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

This is from one of the most liberal, left leaning publications out there, the washington post. I chose it specifically just so you can't deny it as right wing propaganda.

Also, go fuck yourself.

what a fucking retard LMAO

>Hillary becomes Pres
>another 8 years of growth and stability like under Obama

I await our Lady President with open arms.

If Hillary gave that much head in other parts of her life I imagine Bill would have never been impeached.

Why would the DNC just dump a candidate who is completely expected to win? They wouldn't. The odds are ZERO.

>it's literally her being playful

>SHE'S FUCKING DYING! LOOK!!!!

someone, anyone just please hold me, because this is fucking scarry

So is he a rich thief or is he broke?

You shills gotta pick a story and stick with it.

>Clinton going nuts
>Only alternative is Trump
If this is the best you got it really tells something about your country and people. Pic related

And there you go again, "OOHHHH RUSSIA".
Do you have any real sources or proof of Trump owing anything to the russians?
or are you just going to continue shilling?

what a nice conspiracy theory you have there, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Did you see how that old bitch short poured me?

Fuck her!

So only Donald is allowed to make up shit?

Oh wait, you're mad because the lies against Hillary are easily proven as lies because there's plenty of evidence proving your crazy Aunt's post on twitter is baseless.

>Trump supporters will say this when he loses by a HUGE amount

at this point zero
we're heading into the debates, if they were going to they would have done it weeks ago to insure time to push their candidate beforehand

>being playful

topkek

>she literally did nothing wrong

Tell me, what law did she break?

At the start she's being propped up by the nurse who gave her a neurological assessment prior to her collapse. The finger squeeze test for responsiveness.

Do you know what the question was which she was reacting??

>whatiscorruption.png
internal fighting happens in both parties, and each party has all the right to choose their candidate. you think there wasn't any infighting in the republican party? it's just a few months ago, surely you remember.

>except she's ahead in literally every poll

>muh Russian boogeyman
Tard

Tu quoque right back at you bud.

I'm not american, but.. You guys are seriously considering this woman as a president?
What the hell is wrong with her?

>literally made up

Thanks for proving my point, you shilling cunt.
You will only make shit up, even to the point of admitting you made shit up, but then you'll make more shit up in a low energy effort to make the other side look bad but when you get called out on it you'll only respond with more baseless shit that you literally pull out of your ass.

tell me, what law did Trump break?
also Hillary has been associated with political corruption (at the highest forms of government) since Nixon's Watergate

the worst you can say about Trump is that he has silly plans or that he says mean things. or that he is rich off of the backs of others.

>coup-de-tat

>no evidence of leaks
>Republicans cutting funding led to Benghazi's lack of security
>no evidence of law breaking
>Go home, Alex Jones

see
You are literally arguing that cheating is OK as long as it doesn't violate state or federal law. The Dem primaries were rigged, you can't deny that.

I never said it was illegal. That doesn't make it OK you stupid fuck.

It's so fucking hilarious that "democrats" don't mind the democratic process being tossed aside and the primary being rigged. Yeah you really stand for democracy...

0%

And with big data, Hillary will use her elite
lesbian security force to hunt down every last
one of you Bernie Bros and Deplorables!

There is no where to run, no place to hide

So clearly a fucking Russian.

Is Trump a Russian mole?

U SHILL POLLS ARE BIAS LIBRUL UNFAIRS!

This whole thread has turned into "which one's worse?"
Obviously if the best thing you have to say for your candidate is that their opponent has done bad things then you're not the purely objective being with immaculate perception and foresight you imagine you are

nice none sequitur you desperate retard lol

Do you honestly believe the shit you say?

Nothing. You take random clips of anyone and you can make it look like anything. It's like seeing a cloud and saying it's a sheep because you see it as such.

reminder she got permission to get a custom podium made to " make up the height difference"
guaranteed there are braces hidden in it that help her keep standing

she was also filmed laughing at gaddafis death...shes a heartless bitch

Hillary was just being playful when she passed out.

hoped*
achieved*

Either correction works.

this.

what poll are you following? the "www.reptilian-conspiracy.com/republicanparty/evidence/trump-is-totally-winning-you-guys-poll.html"?

He has stated that he doesn't mind if Russia infiltrates.

>and trump doesn't
K
Not a Hillary supporter btw

It's only made up because Donald won't release his tax returns, despite even Chris Christie doing that, and now it's being found out he's paying for shit with campaign contributions.

Donald's fucking in bad financial states man. NO ONE BOUGHT THE STEAKS!

>being playful

loving

every

laugh

Why would I need to run? I exercise my 2nd amendment rights.

Holy fuck the shilling is actually cringe worthy

What laws were broken, which would mean corruption?

would it be any different from the fact that Clinton is a saudi puppet on monday? or a chinese puppet on tuesday? or a jap puppet thursday? or a JEW PUPPET? (24/7)

Hillary has good prices.

funny he's wrong according to every major poll

>muh tax returns

lol hillary shills are so desperate

>that tie

Is that one of Trump's made in China?

no im not buying that

What a long set of opinions no one is going to read or give a single fuck about...

Something doesn't have to be illegal for it to be morally wrong and unjust, you dense motherfucker.

that media coverup of it where they cut the video to make it look like a quick stumble and then tried to pretend the longer video that was released first was an edit to make her look worse off is what finally convinced me to vote for trump

Do you honestly believe the shit Alex Jones says?

>buttblasted

at least we can post a gif calling others faggots faggot

>to every major poll

every major poll has them tied you fucking retard

inb4 a meme poll like an NBC one that has hillary up by 30% or something lol

trumphumpers are going to be seriously butthurt on november 8th

The question is: will there be a chimpout? because I want to see these retards go nuts

>meme
I agree

>gaddafi
Why is it bad to laugh at a violent dictator getting what he deserves? And no I dont support Hillary

You're only proving my point.

oh my god, NOW I LOVE HILLARY AND AM GOING TO VOTE FOR HER!

Good luck getting shillary supporters to legitimate answer those.

Supporting the Clintons means they are deceptive anyways. Cheating is only bad if you get caught AND it happens to be illegal, maybe.

I just find it deplorable that she attacked the character of all the rape and sexual assault victims of Bill years ago. I'd love to hear their thoughts of her being the president on some talk show.

>blacks late

NEVER!

You don't have to. Your opinion is literally meaningless.

see this is how I know you are retarded.. the only chimpout would be from niggers and niggerlovers (like you) if "the devil" aka Trump wins... which he will

goddamn I can't wait. best birthday present ever

Sorry, shill, only niggers chimp out.

>And no I dont support Hillary

sure thing shill. Letting ISIS take over Libya sure was a great idea, espcially since he was "mean"

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

bow to the aggregate polling king you faggot

he's been right the last two elections, and he's right again. you just can't dealwithit.jpg

Please post yours then

Like bankrupting multiple corporations, fucking your daughter, paying personal debts with charity contributions, and alluding to wanting your supporters to kill your competitor because she's going to win?

Holy fuck, you're actually a cunt.

Will Hillary raise prices on pardons?

I think she will. Good thing for the CGI Discount.

Never mind, you did.
Cool deal

Trips of truth checked

Hillary supporters are still posting pictures of polls from months ago. They are in denial that the race is now even. And Trump has way more momentum. Hillary has been losing support like crazy lately.

I can't wait for the debates. Trump isn't going to play by the rules and is going to put her in uncomfortable positions she can't just walk away from.

I'm quite certain Hillary is going to shot herself in the foot with more lies at the debates. The fact checking of her comments the next day in the news will be glorious.

That is a great line. I think I will be using against any trump claim.

And yet, I am not voting for Trump. Now I know what it feels like to be in the minority.

Being honest about political exaggeration is a genuine first for modern politics.

Point at Trump and say "he's spouting bullshit" and you can point at Hillary and do the exact same and visa versa. Politicians lie, nothing new there. The difference: Hillary is demonstrably corrupt at the very highest level whereas Trump has not had the experience at that level to even get involved in those circles. In fact those circles seem to hate the shit out of him, which sounds good to me.

Trump: will be an ineffective president shunned by the corruption and put in place by the senate / congress
Hillary: will be a completely corrupt president who will only serve the now well documented corruption (just one concrete example of many: the DNC rigged it for her and she's employing the person that was in charge of that rigging) that put her there.

Lesser of two evils please. Better an ineffective president than an effective criminal.

Still waiting.

then you're an idiot. there's thousands of cherry-picking pics and videos of literally everything, all contradicting each other. see my pic for reference.

it's like walking past a couple of strangers, and only hearing a snipped of their conversation, and it sounds completely insane because you didn't get any of the context.

>fucking your daughter
honestly this is just sad and pathetic at this point. I haven't even mentioned that Bill could most possibly not be Chelsea's biological father.. many people have speculated on it for decades

no i'm not.

When did he allude to wanting his supporters to kill crooked hillary?
Meanwhile, so many of crooked hillary's supporters are all about painting trump as a big evil bad man who's on par with hitler and needs to be put down, to such a degree that some people have actually made attempts.
Unlike crooked hillary and her supporters, Trump and his supporters have high enough energy that we don't need to kill anyone to win, you filthy shill.

Politics is a friends game.

Who is Trump going to have as a friend, other than Putin?

Seriously tho, Trump has fucked Ivanka.

the deplorables are worse than niggers.
most of america will vote for hillary just because trump is a moron appealing to morons

it's your worst fear for a reason - BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE
We all know exactly how this is going to end.

usa already have walls... the smuggling are through underground tunnel networks. trump wants a new wall so his company can build it and sponge off of billions of tax dollars.

Twice he has. That's the big problem with Trump. He's a fucking idiot who says dumb shit.

It's not my fault Arabs can't stand up for their rights and are still dominated by fundamental Islam.

And no, I don't support Hillary. If this wasn't an anonymous board you would see my 10+ anti Hillary posts in this thread. Why do you fucks always have to be so polarized? If somebody doesn't 100% support your opinion they are a paid shill for the rival position... You are delusional.

Being anti gadaffi is not a pro ISIS stance you stupid fuck.