Anyone have more of pic related? I can dump my collection

Anyone have more of pic related? I can dump my collection.

Yes please!

Delaying my posts by a bit.

I love this stuff
shame their arn't more videos

Do people want more, or should I stop?

I'd love more, but would recommend uploading an archive of it if you can.

This is my fetish...

I could use more!

Only thing I have left is hentai. I need badly to organize my shit.

I bought one on etsy. She loves it. Don't buy cheap ones. That way you can get vids and pics in person. Nothing like some asian ass with a tail and a cheap skirt bought at spencers

post pics or fuck off

K let me open it in paint and hide a few things real quick. I got some vids as well. Give me like a minute or 2

Standing by

there. That should be good.

It's a very nice start, continue if you please.
Skirts and tails are GOAT.

>That moan as it goes in
YES

Why's that dog sniffing her butthole?

Most are videos and some have a lot of shit to hide like stuff on wall and mirrors. I got like 4 good photos and one in a black dress at a restaurant. user once ruined it here by trying to track her and ended up messaging me thinking i was her. So basically I am not playing that game again. Someone ruined it for everyone.

(pic shown another asian a few years back that I have some content of. I just like using buttplugs during sex cause its like DP. Also makes them feel tighter. Just don't get a tail that has too wide of a rim or itll scrape your dick as you go in and out

shame would have loved to see it all
it's a tough kink to find fresh content for especially fucking videos

make your own. Its actually really easy I found. Especially if you can convince a girl itll feel better for her. My current girl likes it for DP and it keeps me from going into her ass.

>actually really easy
>Especially if you can convince a girl

gettin mixed messages here, son.

ikr?

Well easy if you are already fucking them regularly. Don't just start out saying hey heres my kink. Build into it. Find their kink and go with it. Then bring out some of yours. Ass play is the hardest part to convince but get a small rubber plug from like spencers, I am trying to find a pic of hers that I got her without it in. and use that during sex a few times. It will help get her into the feeling of being pushed from both angles. Then the tail comes naturally with time. Just dont buy some cheap chinese shit. Literally use etsy. a lot of places have ones that make girls sneeze and shit or fall apart.

Found it on spencers website. We went in to spencers and got it for like 17 dollars "
Hott Love Extreme Between The Cheeks Plug And Massage Lotion Set Hott Love Extreme Between The Cheeks Plug And Massage Lotion Set
Hott Love Extreme Between The Cheeks Plug And Massage Lotion Set is what it was called copy and cut.

here goes my tailfolder

if anything the damn 3 ring collar was the hardest thing to get on her. Had to pay like 70$s for one she fkn wanted..... but it pays off.

the allusion of wild big hair makes it all the better

Her name is Morgan Long and had some kind of association with Club Penguin.

xhamster, username: firburren. Some galleries there

>Close enough to be Cheshire
YES

Shame they're a touch small, but I love it.

f

Utter perfection

Also outstanding

i wish i didnt notice her fucking pit hair right as i came

that's pretty hot.

>Bows and tails
Oh my

not quite, but...

The thumbnail makes her pussy like the Grudge

this girl is my favorite so far. She looks russian, is she russian?

... lmao

nice

>You'll never have a slutty foxmaid

Moan? how do you have sound?

Nasty

:(

get a Cred Forums pass

that file name. it got a story?

the video is on xhamster.

/movies/5309212/asian_tail.html thats the short version theres a long 30 minute video somewhere on xhamster. i forgot the link

imgur.com/a/TNJRp

me again, i didnt want you to go without seeing vid so found one for you. just doesnt have the tub scene.
motherless has it at 807B370

True or not this ticks almost all the boxes

i cam!!!!
!!!!

this is why I'm in this thread

sauce? pls

i posted it a few comments up man.... not the op just the dude who wanted to help others

>Tattoos
this shit ruins so many otherwise fantastic pictures

since dub dubs i will reply. I would post more but last time I did a full dump someone went off something on the wall and tried to white knight me.... I got a kik message from him while i was trying to make a webm of a video i had and it just taught me I can't post here easily.

like i folders and folders of ppl and OC but fags ruin the dumping.

Just do it I want to fap to her

Do it dude, do it

i have*

nah, dont want to risk it after that time. no clue how they found my kik off a photo on the wall (its unique art but still damn) not going to do that man. Also may stay with this girl for a long time. Been a few years, and wouldn't mind a few more etc. her fetishes all assist mine.

Surly you have some videos or photos with nothing "special" in them.

>Super into petplay
>Paranoid about modern women
>So no dating or even attempting
>Bags full of new or partially self-used pet play gear for grill I ill never get
Feels apathetic man

she is french?

No tails, but I'll gladly take it. Thanks

here solo vids she sends me are with her wall as background and her room is filled with shit. When we are at my place I have some certifications and shit on the wall. I am usually holding the camera as well so it moves. also in recent vids I have been trying to get her to talk dirty so youll hear I love ____'s cock hes my master and im his naughtly little bitch etc. Even the audio mentions my name sometimes etc. So ya..... Thats why i stopped making a webm last time someone tried to white knight.

She plays on skype or records on her laptop or I record on my phone.

>Used to be super into petplay, now prefer to be the owner
>Paranoid about modern men
>So no dating since none of them know how to have a conversation without it being sexual
>Draws full of self-used pet play gear for grill/guy I'll never get

none of the girls into other girls are into pet play, and all the guys are clingy with depression thinking i'm gonna fix their lives or be their therapist.

Sucks man

>Posts these teases
>Won't post videos ever
the worst hell on Cred Forums is having sauce held over you

blame white knights.... cant risk losing a good thing. I mean shit, this girl gave me a 200$ bottle of scotch and a 500$ pocket knife for my Bday. Not fkn risking it cause one cunt wants to play detective and fk shit up. I did it once and almost got fkn outed. Blame the new fags who bitch and complain and try to Ma'lady their way into ppls DMs

Rent a hooker off backpages
problem solved