Why the fuck don't people organize better? From coast to fucking coast, and mount mass protests...

Why the fuck don't people organize better? From coast to fucking coast, and mount mass protests? Why don't you take over a few cities, take over the guns and take your country back!?

They might be able to stop a few thousand people but they can't stop millions.

Im sorry you have autism

Because as long as they keep killing mostly blacks the rest of us couldn't care less.

Because he had a gun and should've complied. No reason to chimp out

because welfare check

Yup. Blacks during the 2010 census made up only 12.3% of the population. So they're a small minority. Hispanics have higher numbers at 17%. Still, idiots think blacks should have like a 50/50 representation in everything.

That's why I don't give a fuck, they're so small compared to the rest of the US yet they commit the majority of the violent crime based on precentage of the population. So I can't take them seriously. A black person who doesn't act like a thug will always be counted as a friend, but anyone who glamorizes crime I hate, no matter the race.

Just so happens, the majority of blacks glamorize crime.

Nigga plz go

You mean, fight senseless violence with more senseless violence?
Flame wars accomplish nothing and are easily forgotten.
Don't get me wrong though. I would love for there to be a full on revolution. But should civil unrest occur the military will be on the spot within a day to threaten the people into order. Though safety will be the main concern, not order. There are plenty of Americans who see nothing wrong with these acts. People who believe these shootings are justified. People who believe the victims of these murders would deserve it. People believe that the police are well within their rights to protect themselves from any danger they think they find themselves in. So not everyone will be on board with revolution. And these people shouldn't be caught in the crossfire of senseless violence they played no part in causing.
People ARE organizing. But people are afraid. It's not like we want to die. Just give it a few more years or so. These murders and police brutality is in its infancy. It will either get worse, or calm down. We just have to wait and see what happens next.

Everyone knows that blacks are a cancer on society. I live in a city where blacks murder each other about twice a week. We had one cop shoot a nigger with a gun who was shooting at him, and that's what got our ghettotards mad. Fuck them. Everything blacks do is wrong. Doesn't this dead nigger have eight kids from seven different women?

The people who would be willing to fight against the government and are competent with weapons laugh at these faggots destroying their communities. The people in these riots don't want to fight their government. As soon as the national guard was rolled out chimping went down. They want the government to get annoyed and give them free shit.

>Police brutality.

I would rather have dead niggers over dead Caucasian, African American or any race of police officers or humans in general.

Things is good my nigga

/thread

as if niggers wouldn't cower in fear after one drone strike

Because they're stupid niggers that don't think like that. Sure they definitely could pull it off, but you'll never get them organized enough to, and the government is happy with them just being chimps because they're easier to control.

Because millions did a fuckton of good in Tienanmen Square...

Sit back and enjoy the chimp-outs.

That's what happens when the population is completely unarmed. These niggers are just stupid.

Zombie bullshit on that one

There are enough people in that country to rip tanks apart with bare hands, add knives rocks and a shitload of chemicals from under kitchen sinks and they would have had a revolution and the arms from downed forces. Unless you mean that their minds were the unarmed population.

>Just saying it's not kitchen cleanser, with a little water it's a projectile that can destroy the visibility of forces in gas masks when they try to wipe it off.

The same way an umbrella is a shield from pepper spray