Tfw im an mtf tranny thats just starting to pass as a woman

>tfw im an mtf tranny thats just starting to pass as a woman
ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

findapsychologist.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post pics

So you gonna show us your dick? or am I rocking this half chub for nothing?

Post tits botch

naw, this is a discussion thread. I post enough of my nude pics to guys irl i am sick of it rn

jesus why are guys so horny all the time?

Do you know where you are?

obvious bait to ask for pics, then won't post them with a bullshit excuse.

>nailing the female thing

how many dicks have ya sucked since!? :)

>nailing the female thing
i'm being genuine. I don't wanna post pics of myself, I'm kinda lonely and want to answer any questions normal guys have for me

Testosterone runs high in many guys, biologically hardwired to spread their seed to many women as they possibly can.

just one, hormones nuked my sex drive

My question is: will you show us your dick?

I wish I could be a mommy to be honest

findapsychologist.org/
Why don't you get some fuckin help?

no, I got it taped and tucked right now

Would you rather have a horse sized duck, or a duck sized horse?

I did, they prescribed me transition, its the only proven method to deal with a cross sex thinking brain

Do u ever think that u would have been better off just being a guy? Being trans makes u more likely to be depressed, forever single, and more susceptible to mental illness. How does this make u feel?

>duck sized horse
that would be cool

I couldn't get rid of the feelings no matter how hard I manned up. I used to be mega macho and rode motorcycles and did stupid shit. I been there done that, hell I worked construction for 3 years at my manliest. Now I don't even pass as a male thanks to hormones and diet.

D: would you suck more when given the chance

how big are your boobs?

34D cup

yes totally

>34D cup
fugg, how long on hormones till i get some boobs like that?

Why didn't you just an hero instead of living as a freak ?

naw

3 years

Do your parents tell people their son is dead ?

Come on show them off! I would love to see them

>3 years
>just starting to pass
bb how old are you?

Don't use naw unless you're Scottish we don't appreciate you doss cunts swiping our slang

kek

Not passable.

Do you really think you're something special? Try being yourself you cancer

Did you date/have sex with women before your transition and if so what do they think of you now. Just curious because my gf lost her virginity to a guy who got gender reassignment surgery and the result is extremely feminine, and I'm told the pussy looks realistic. Now she wants us all to have a threesome and I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of it.

Pic or it didn't happen, faggot

I'm ftm and passing now too. Congrats OP. Can you get boners on estrogen?

I don't suppose your (((psychologist))) provided a citation or two to justify turning you into what you are now? I've mostly seen it suggested that depression and suicidality are similar in those who do and don't get the surgery.

You said hormones and diet. Elaborate on both. Implants, or just hormones and diet?

wow, also yeah I was an alpha male jock before transition and banged skanks, now i'm like a prim and proper nerd girl, life is funny how it can change so drastically. Hell I am a college grad now only because of transition. I was a dumb muscle man before hormones turned me into a tiny frail shut in weeb.

I have an MTF friend who's been unable to afford hormones for the past month.

Is there anything you can do to prevent falling back to testosterone as long as possible?

go to a free clinic, they give free hrt

I see, thanks.

>I have an MTF friend
your friend is you right?

Actually, no. She was very low-key about it and it took me forever to put the pieces together. She used to pass 100% but lacking the hormones has kinda dropped her appearance and skin quality.

I'm so lucky I had srs so no balls to poison me and I had an estrogen implant that lasts 7 years. My skin is really nice and my boobs are perky, your friend needs to get their shit together

How does it feel making everyone you know uncomfortable around you?

Not true, I pass now. People automatically assume i'm a normal girl

God now i really want to see you even more!

why? I wouldn't be user if I did that

>won't post pic
Fuck off

Well this is Cred Forums, normaly OPs dont stay user

only fools post pics of themselves online
i may be a freak but im not retarded

Hey, I'm the user asking about what food and hormones you added to get to 34D. Seconding this. You'll be no less user than you currently are as long as you don't post face. I have a second reason to see a picture of you, I'll reveal it if you post.

What gets you horny

How often do you think about killing yourself?