Hey Cred Forums what are your thoughts on racemixing? would you date outside of your race if the girl was nice...

hey Cred Forums what are your thoughts on racemixing? would you date outside of your race if the girl was nice? my gf is half-asian half-white.
>pic unrelated:

sure, but it depends on the race, i dont want my aryan genes to be mixed with nigger genes

Race mixing is degenerate.

but what if you're in love, user?

I will NEVER EVER fuck a nigger woman

I believe anyone who get fucked by a nigger is a degenerated fuck who should kill themself the genetic code must perish because you are going backwards thousands and thousands of years in evolution.

Everything else is ok unless this person do (see above)

So is homosexuality. Faggot.

i definitely would fuck a black or an asian

I love fat ass latina and black chicks but I'd sacrifice it to keep the white race alive. It would be depressing if the world's population turned into one single mutt race

>i definitely would fuck a black or an asian

Spoken like a cancerous nigger

mexicunt here i'd love to date an asian girl any stories?

I'd fuck anyone that moves,and run like a nigger.
Give back to the world by copying niggers.

White-north east Asian
Hispanic
Arab
-------Homo Erectus Limit-----
Niggers
Abbos

Thousands and thousands of years in evolution is literally nothing you stupid fuck.

>took tens of thousands of years to develop blue eyes, white skin, blonde/red hair
>throw it in the dumpster

I'm white

Asian just as good
Hispanic is okay if her family aren't dirty
Black is a fucking no-no

Oil drillers and coal burners should be stoned

ive only ever dated outside my race

I love black grills

get off /fa/ faggot

White >> asians you gook yello nigger

Hell yeah I'd get with any race, I can find a hot grill with any skin color.

we all gotta keep fucking till we all the same colour

nothing wrong with it

Don't count on it you fucking imbecile.

Believe or not there are people out there with money and resources that will create a superhuman with genetic engineering
You can't bet won't be a nigger.
Also likes wants everyone to be as retarded as niggers and submissive as whites that's why they are encouraging social correctness to avoid wars and genocide in the future from one race to another.

If you were smart enough to spell "yellow" propely, I doubt you would be making this post.

Blacks are more evolved though from a physical standpoint?

Hispanic
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
White
-----------------
Any but Asian
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
Asian (particularly East Asian)

- coming from an Asian male

>Dating a ricecracker

You got blue eyes and white skin from years upon years of living in a cave exposed to zero sunlight, cave man. Only in 2016 are defects considered a good thing. What a time to be alive, amiright guise?