What is a legit reason to not to kill yourself right now?

What is a legit reason to not to kill yourself right now?

It's lunchtime

Starbound is kinda fun.

I like u

Tomorrow's Sunday.

Because I tried to, ended up a week in the hospital and now all my family members keep their eyes on me.

Gf is a cunt.
I need a
some weed

Qt gf
Nice apartment
Plenty of friends
Good education
Not poor
Healthy

That's a few.

At least I have my dogs and fish.

Because I'm a respected member of my community and people look to me for advice.

>mfw it's actually true

I think I have a shot with a qt3.14 in my dorm

>REEE GET OUT

Honestly the main reason is picturing my little brothers finding out the news.

How did you try and kill yourself?

oh but you don't

Should have went with an exit bag fuckboy

What is a legit reason to kill myself, I am in no pain. Killing yourself is difficult. Easier to stay alive.

I took more than 5 different types of medication prescribed by my psychiatrist while hanging myself.
Turned out I forgot to lock my door and someone found me few moments later.I don't know actually, the last thing I remembering is dropping the chair and waking up in the hospital 1 day later.
I don't want to take any medication ever, the side effects made me feel so horrible...

beautiful daughter

Actually I don't fucking know. My life is a fucking mess and today is the worst day of my life. Even though I have a good, supportive family, nice house, decent car and a couple friends that would charge into fire after me still everything goes down because of one person in my life.

I'm in a T14 law school. I'll be making bank in 3 years

My verison, still not suicidal lulz

manly BF
Living in dirty house with parents
No freinds
Bad education
Very poor
Unhealthy

Trump presidency

MAGA

Try using a razor blade and slit your neck, If what hunters say are true you will feel much pain and should die quick.

Have a working penis and theirs down bitches everywhere but then again lif is harsh so escape don't escape just don't be a pussy

Suicide is too mainstream :\

Survival instinct.
And I have this weird feeling that, if I'm going to lose, I might as well fight like hell to win before I leave. I know it's going to be painful, but in a weird way, I'm excited for that.

>inb4 what do you mean by winning?
Get friends, a girlfriend, a house, a great job, and drugs. Lots of drugs.

I know that feel

You need to remove that person from your life then m8

exactly user, all the cool kids are doing it nowadays.

If its a chick man the fuck up life goes on we love we lose we repeat

Just found a gf, and also heading to a club now.

She cheated on me few times, wasnt even fucking, just kissed with one chick and one guy on two different parties, but she claims to love me so hard and says she will kill herself because he cannot go on without me. I know her, she isn't likely to joke about it, not now. No matter what decision will I make it still will be fucking terrible.

At least you have a manly bf! Good for you! :)

She's just emotionally blackmailing you...Please, for your own health and sake, cut her off of your life NOW

I know you are propably right, but for fuck sake we've been together for 4 years and I seen her hands before when I wanted to left her once.

Satanic trips tell the truth

It's her HANDS, her LIFE, she will emotionally blackmail you and threaten with suicide because SHE'S having mental issues because shit just happened in her childhood, NOT because of you.

Please, call the ambulance if she threatens you with suicide and then BLOCK HER everywhere.

Gachimuchi is my only reason to live.

Pretty much this.

waiting for the election to be over. If Trump wins I can spend my last moments watching the SJWs and normies all go into their crazy fits, which in my eyes will be pretty worth it. If he loses, the dream is dead. Either way, I dunno if I'll be around much longer, just waiting to see how everything goes. Tell you what tho, no matter which way it does go, it's going down

Do LSD. Lots of it.
And destilated water, if you wnna die
You cant die on LSD.

Again, this.

Well Someday you may get to fuck a 5/10 probably not today but maybe tomorrow

Maybe

Laughing at faggots posting threads about killing themselves. What else?

Do it faggot

Rise of the far right.

>feels good man.

i want to win multiple world championships in motorsport racing, so no i wont kill myself untill i do.

You would stain the carpet. Think of the poor person having to clean your shit up

I have to poop first

I'm high

I have to yell Allah Ahkbar first.

I'm eating Cheetos atm

user give your initials please, I want to see a real famous motorsport fag on tv who came up

runescape double exp

the devil will eat my soul if i become kill

addicted to life

Dude, you fucking figured out how to time travel