I'm going to kill someone with a knife, i need advice, i want to kill a woman and afther that rape her...

i'm going to kill someone with a knife, i need advice, i want to kill a woman and afther that rape her, some advice Cred Forums ppl?
pic related, my knife look like that

Post pic with time stamp and face pls.

don't forget your full name and adress. thanks

try to do it someplace where it will be easier to hide her afterwards. after that, if possible, make her cement shoes then dump her in a deep countryside lake. dont be afraid to get dirty, its forna good cause. if you're string enough, make her cement gauntlets too so she doesnt come back to the surface. by the time she'll be found, any traces of dna will have left the body. oh and inalmost forgot, use a condom. you dont want you dna to get stuck in there. trust me on this once i have lots of experience

are you string enough???

>>string enough

holy shit are you a serial killer

Look up Cyphers Guide to The Elimination of Conscience, then rethink how you're going to kill her (unless you get a kick from using the bloody method), I'd say knock her out and then rape and kill her unless your into necrophilia. Leave no evidence, cut up her body and burn it and then bury the ashes and grind p the bones to dust, unless you have something else that you were going to do, just a few tips.

if you're string enough

No he's being racist at Greg's.

string enough

Have you tried killing yourself? I heard that is the hardest target to stalk.

sharp end forward?

No you won't, faggot.

fuck off user

Cred Forums is dead

Just lean on her. Should kill her straight away, cause you're so fucking edgy.

string enough hahhaha

If you really are serious about killing someone don't be a tag an choose a stronger pray... go kill some niggers. Do your community a service.

Sneak behind her, one hand on the mouth and other with knife on her neck. Cut her neck and take te body home. Clean the neck blood off the body and there you go.

am waiting u post the aftermath

*the

Just like don't...do...that? You literally can't do that OP. It's impossible and also highly illegal to murder someone with a knife.

don't use knife, too much blood

You need to be fit and in shape, my advice would be firstly to start stalking a jogger to build up fitness then when your finally fit enough to catch up with her stab her in the back and have angry sex with her sweaty asshole, good luck user God speed.

>trust me on this once i have lots of experience
sure you do kid

We've got us a regular old Dexter up in here

Go down the street not across the tracks

Go back to Mexico you niggers

Kill your dog call upon satan to have Mr. Pickles take control of dogs dead body. Feed it pickles.. he will do the rest

One of the coolest things I've seen was a serial killer who sliced off the breast using a piano wire, try that op a knife is so 1990's.

yo should rape her first. you dont want to be known as the necrophiliac in prison

Yeah I mean you'd be the talk of the sex offenders wing lmao.

you need to first free the llama as DK. Then, go to the llama temple, and shoot the switch
to enter. Find the music pad inside, and use it to have the llama come and turn to lava into water. Swim
through the water to the room where Lanky is held, then shoot the switch to free him.

>burying her body in the woods isn't more secure than dumping a body in a lake

nice try, fbi. Try harder next time.