Dad just bought a German Shepherd puppy and I think he's going to ruin her life...

Dad just bought a German Shepherd puppy and I think he's going to ruin her life. I don't live at home but ever since he bought her I've visited every weekend just to see the lil pupper. Dad insists that she is absolutely not allowed inside under any circumstances however I strongly disagree, we had quite a vociferous argument yet he refused to change his mind. The doggo looks so sad all the time she just wants to be with her family, why can't my goddamn father understand this?

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Can anyone ease my conscience about forcing dogs to stay outside? I've read that not letting your dog inside to be with their families causes severe psychological damage
Please help

Stop being a cuck and steal the doggo

your dad is a bitch and that dog is fucked

Dogs are supposed to live outside, don't give me none of your new age shit fag.

+1000

no they are not you idiot theyre not wild animals

Are you fucking joking?

STOP BEING A GIGA CUCK AND STEAL THE GOD DAMN DOG

Do people realize that dogs assholes touches everything like pillows and sofas yet most dog owner don't dare to pick up dog shit? You sick fucks

I would fucking love to but I live in an apartment and they don't allow doggos, I have no idea where I would take her

no im not

what a beautiful pupper
Sneak that baby into your apartment and get doggo cuddles OP

Okay here's the plan OP
>cease the faggotry
>forget about it
>lurk more
>???
>profit

>An animal not going in a house
>severe psychological damage

You realize humans invented houses, right?

humans invented dogs too though

+1. Don't give me that "severe trauma" bullshit. It's a fucking animal. There's no reason it HAS to be in the house.

Dogs are pack animals and desire to with the family

Yeah, human domesticated dogs before we had modern houses. A dog house with a flap is about the same conditions.

That's entirely different than just being in the house.

kidnap it take it home to you and stop talking to you daddy !

This is really easy, OP. If dad won't let you bring the dog into your house, then move out of that house and into the doghouse and live with her.

Be sure to wear a condom, it's dangerous the first few couple years to get her preggers.