I just realised that im a jew.Should i just end my life already?

I just realised that im a jew.Should i just end my life already?

ER MA GAD. Mother or father's side?

Mother looks kinda jewish,father is from Poland so he probably has ashkenazi genes

No, your new Jew life is just beginning. Join your other little Jew rats in trying to set up centralized multinational governments.

That would be a huge change

Yes.

I'm sure I met some jews in my life and never noticed.
I'm also sure I met a lot of muslims and I definitely noticed them. Because they want you to notice them. Because they want you to not like them so they can crawl under your skin and take advantage of it at some point.

Id rather be dead than be jew

Well that depends. Are you the good kind of jew or the bad kind?

I actually wouldn't mind being jewish. In fact, I would have preferred to be born jewish.

Actually you can become jewish if you want. There is a ritual where they eat babies and suck their cok. It's worth it if you want to illuminati

??

I am aware of this, however, I have already had my penor cut up.

Last night I cube beefed your sister?

Noice.

You shouldn't kill yourself without first spending your jew gold...

>mumbles something about twisting beef and eating grass

There must be some formal ceremony even in that case. Anyway, why would you betray your current religion? Once you find more about the jewish faith and see it's darker side *tamud cough cough* you will not even want to hear about them.

Nah, just become the Avatar

Combine the craftiness of the Jew with the noble redpill cause

Become the hero we deserve

Why would you kill yourself to when there's Goyim to exploit and control? You have the gift of controlling money. Shekels are just waiting to be gathered from late loan repayments and high interest charges.

Jew here. Why would you kill yourself upon realizing that you are part of the master race? Come, brother! Join us in uniting the world under one flag in the struggle to end all struggles.