I respect drug dealers, especially non-violent ones, more than anything

I respect drug dealers, especially non-violent ones, more than anything.
The war on drugs is one the greatest violations of human rights of today. As long as growing plants, putting substances into your OWN body, and victimless acts in general, are illegal, I have zero respect towards the law.

Every person who supports the war on drugs should be executed. Communist scum.

Quote from the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen. "Liberty consists of doing anything which does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of each man has only those borders which assure other members of the society the enjoyment of these same rights. "

You're moving the goal-posts by implying that, the 'War on Drugs' is limited to Cannabis. Its typically all drugs.
More so, some people cannot be responsible for their own actions. Most hard drugs follow up with crippling addiction, which costs people their lives, in short. In a larger scope, how can you expect a functioning society that's reliant on substances?

But how do you expect to treat an increasingly drug reliant society if you treat their addiction as a crime instead of a medical issue?

Well you don't have to necessarily legalise drugs in order to treat addiction as a medical issue. The UK has clinics, which don't prosecute people because of their afflictions.

I agree 100%

I support the decriminalization of all drugs. I support the legalization of a select few drugs(cannabis, LSD and other hallucinogens which have been shown to have no negative side effects)

Nobody goes to jail for non-violent drug offenses, addicts can get the help they need and legal cannabis can grow into a billion dollar industry.

>Nobody goes to jail for non-violent drug offenses
What the fuck? There are literally thousands of non-violent drug offenders serving life sentences.

"100=maximum"

>being this retarded

I was speaking for the positive effects of a system like I described. It would mean that nobody else ends up in prison for a non violent drug offense. Sentence comprehension.

There are both positive and negative effects to those drugs. Don't tell me you've never seen dope heads, lazing about all day, freeloading.

Don't tell me you've never seen anybody be an alcohol and lose their jobs and/or families. There are victims and addicts for all drugs, legal or not.

I've smoked weed almost every day since being 15 and before I hit 36 in 3 years time I will have paid off my first mortgage in full.

Not everybody is a stereotype.

The social damage concerning some illegal drugs are too less comparing with, exempli gratia, alcohol.

What the hell communism have to do with that?

I know. I wasn't suggesting there wasn't. I'd say on those grounds, the war on drugs are justified to that extent. Liberty shouldn't be unlimited.

All drugs should be legal.

and why do you believe that, sir?

lets have a war on alcohol then and make that illegal.

Because prohibition era worked, didn't it?

i agree 'till those dopehead harm another person stoned or shit like this.
make dem bon with the anti drug cartel, famalam, i say.

exactly my point, and alcohol is right at the top of this chart for harmful shit

>Drug use is a victimless crime
>Prohibition doesn't reduce drug use
>Prohibition generates violent drug cartels and other organized crime
>Prohibition rises the price of drugs which makes addicts do crimes in order to afford their habit
>Prohibition makes drug use more dangerous since there's no quality control in the black market
>Dealers don't ask for ID
>You wouldn't lose your job for using drugs
>Prohibition is a waste of tax money
>Government would earn lots of money from taxes

>Drug use is a victimless crime.
No. It isn't.
>You wouldn't lose your job for using drugs.
Yes, you would. You've clearly never held down a job. On the spot drug tests are also a thing.

Legalisation of all drugs is a noble notion. I do agree with you on some level. But knowing society, we can't trust people to make that sort of choice. People are fucking stupid, and when addiction starts, they'll listen to their indulgences more than logic.

If one adult produced a substance that he then sells to another consenting adult then who is harmed?

Why are you even trying to talk sense and debate to that cretin? Save your breath.

The user, obviously. No drug is victimless. They all have a degree of adverse effects.

i totally agree with you 100%. even my google friends agree.

What is so special about alcohol then? Look, it's right at the top of this chart for harm to the user. Eating a shit diet causes harm to the body. Smoking causes massive harm to the body. Yet people are free to make those choices.

What the fuck?
The user isn't a victim if he voluntarily bought and used the substance. Do you even know what a victim means? If I buy a rope from walmart and hang myself, am I victim of walmart? Fucking retard.

A trade is a voluntary deal between two parties, which by default doesn't harm anyone