So, who on Cred Forums is actually a basement dweller?

So, who on Cred Forums is actually a basement dweller?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't build basements in my country because it rains too much, if I lived in murica I'd be a strong contender

all the bottom feeding fat sacks of shit left Cred Forums as soon as the normie retard underaged cock suckers turned Cred Forums into their little hangout. Now because of Cred Forums mobile the summerfags can brosw Cred Forums while at school, there is no escape.

i own my own house

what is this a picture of afghanistan?

i live in a camper does that count?

pics

No, that's my "room"

What's that yellow thing in the sky?

It's furnished. Even has a kitchen & bathroom. Still pretty miserable. Lots of trees nearby so it gets dark before sundown and stays dim throughout the day. Have to keep lights on constantly to see anything and it really messes with sleep schedule; always sit up too late.

your room looks like a bomb shelter in fallujah.

>look at the picture
>play Dota 2
>ranked match, eu west
>I fucked your mom last night cyka

here

Do you mean the sun?

Gross get a job u lazy faggot

No. There probably could be basement dwellers but they probably don't go on here like said

I'd almost forgot. The yard stays in shadow most of the day and by the time I get off this "sun" is behind me for the ride home.
Been here so long it hurts my eyes now if I go out on my days off.
The only time it's brighter than this is just at sunrise. Kinda peeks through those trees for a bit. Whole yard is in shadow by sunset.

my setup

my old place

my dream setup, for when i get the money.

timestamp or fake

is this a turkish prison?

The old fags (pre 2008)

my bro has a pretty sweet system too

a build my dad's working on

sisters system

So many "XXX decides If I kill me or not threats" from people living perfectly fine. I would rather die, instead of living in either one of these aids holes.

psh, step it up.

croatia?

nah, her names emily

do you like movies about gladiators?

that's odd

it was a joke. as if you thought that her name was Croatia

Im jealous. I always move around alot and dont live in the same place for more than a year. A camper van would suit my lifestyle more than a rented flat.

i really only work for like a week per month. its cheap as shit.

Look how old that moniter is. gotta be fake

more of an upstairs dweller.

of course it is, looks like a place for heroin addict.

a heroin addict that has seen more of the world than you

I am a heroin addict, well kinda cuz im on meth and dont use anymore. and my place is alright

That´s not the world, it´s a camper, disguised as a shithole.

show me

give me ten to find cam

okay, that´s pretty neat.

i want to live in a van

how do you make enough money to survive?

Where do you park it?

got any tips of where to begin?

No fucking way....how can you guys live like this?

the shithole moves around.

I like it.

What do you do about internet?
Where do you park?
What are the living costs?
I've always wanted to live like this

thats not a brag or a one up.

you dont hear sex trafficking slaves bragging about all the countries theyve been smuggled into.

anyone got pics of the one battlestation with the poop trashcan?

this pic has been around for a decade

>red altoids
Are you cancer?
Blue altoids are clearly the superior altoid. Why on earth would you eat those red scum?
Jesus man. Get a grip!

Are those pee-jars? They are arent they?

i live in a basement apartment but its quite nice honestly

that altoids tin contains the ashes of my grandfather. they used to call him Minty fresh Mark back when he was in school. I thought it was fitting.

craigslist in every area always has people who need a room painted or manual labor done because theyre too lazy. or you could busk i guess if you dont want to work. or even get a seasonal job if you get somewhere and stay there awhile. a van is different but i park my camper at campgrounds. im in the us so theyre usually not hard to find. if i cant find one ill try to find a rest stop to park it. or even a walmart parking lot for the night. where to begin? honestly just get a van. move some essentials into it. start sleeping in it/hanging out in it once a week. then more often. just get used to it.
i have a mobile 4g hotspot thing. or i leach from wherever im at. rest stops usually have free wifi.
living costs are gas food and whatever data i use from the hotspot. which isnt much. lets say 50$ ish a week for food if i dont eat fast food. gas depends on where i go. and where i go depends on gas. hotspot data is like 50$ ish as well.
cool

Thats an old ass pic

new slogan!

>Altoids

"Get a grip!"

Nevermind, found it

at least hes always got a full supply of poweraid .. oh wait no.

>mfw there's no traffic change during summer and everyone on here has always and will forever be a faggot

I play quite a lot of games. Are you able to play games with a decent ping (as in sub 100) online with that kind of setup?

Can we just talk about

WHO THE FUCK HAS A WINDOW WITH A PANE IN THEIR BASEMENT.

"Boy! Can't wait to open my window and look at all this FUCKING DIRT"

Mongoloid.

mental illnesss

Kek this takes me back to good old days of Cred Forums

guess that's why they call it window pane

ive seen lahey around town quite a few times.

if it has a bathroom then why the piss bottles?

"There's a shitpost a coming"

fuck no. even browsing online is slow sometimes. thats the only thing that sucks is i cant play online. my phone has unlimited data so i can netflix/youtube on that at least. but if you really want to game i do it at a public library sometimes. but im mostly a singleplayer dude.

They don't build basements in my part of Murica because it rains too much as well.

That being said I dwell in 3 rooms of a rundown building on my parents land right now.

Just bought some raw land for a good price though so eventually I will be able to build a proper home there. Only a 45 minute commute from my current job.

no in all seriousness i live in halifax nova scotia. im pretty sure the whole trailer park cast lives here. ive met bubbles, saw julien a couple times around town. have never seen ricky

22, basement dweller

dad wants me to get a job

id rather kill myself than be a wageslave

he keeps telling me to apply at best buy while ignoring the facts that they are shit

didn't think so, but worth knowing. would be nice. maybe one day the tech will be good enough

i dont want to die just yet but if the only other option is to get a job then i guess im out before i get to see any of the cool shit spacex does mars wise

Roll

Are you the guy with the toe thumb and the ritualistic shrine in your back yard?

Ypu should had went to college
Im 22 too and I live with my parents Im going to look for a work in any marketing area of a car company, yup, 8 hrs a day life knda sucks but meh I need money, just one year left of Uni

Why does Cred Forums attract the basement dwellers so bad?

yeah i know

no idea what i want to do, i like computers but coding is cancer and math is aids

shit sucks man

oh and why the fuck do you have to do things that arent related to what you're studying? so fucking dumb

it definitely will be. but i still would recommend the lifestyle. its not permanent i can always head back home if i want. even if you just do it one week a year its great to travel

on the surface, i'm a complete normie. 33, married, house, career, kid on the way.

but i'm seriously considering telling the wife to scramble the fetus, divorcing her, and moving back into my mother's basement so i can be a piece of shit autistic robot until i eventually die in a pile of my own filth.

the hilarious part is that my family hates my wife and actually wants me to do this. i'm fighting with the decision currently.

To make you a well rounded liberal goyim.

I have an idea maybe you could design hardware, start learning 2d and 3d programs like autocad and 3dmax. Yo ucould desing products and stuff and its not that hard and you get to be on the computer all day. Youll get money its a win win situation

Im actually studyng a marketing carrer

i think i will eventually once i have some startup funds. how much does a decent enough camper cost, would you estimate? how do you get your day to day money? or do you live off of saved up funds?

p much

i already know how to use thouse, good luck getting a job though

ive applied all over and nobody even ever fucking replies

what part of "i type super fast and know how to fix computers" is bad?

fucking stupid, i like said id rather leave a note saying "fuck work"

Does a garage count? Don't mind the laundry.

First start pimping your CV, like follow idk a tutorial to make the best cv. Then apply like to 50 positions maybe 7 would call, and 1 or 2 would be interested in hiring you

i was lucky enough to be given one of my grandparents campers. they have like 3 sitting in their yard. id suggest a van if youre just starting with nothing. cheaper. day to day money is i work for about a week every month doing odd jobs from craigslist. or even seasonal shit at greenhouses or retail if im really low.

if it was 2004-2007 I would actually want to, and would choose it over normie life anyday

2004-2008 were the prime years to be the kind of person that spends all their time on teh internetz and vidya.

Everything has gone to shit for unknown reasons, I can't wait until I don't need to rely on my PC for entertainment now.

I live in the southern U.S. We don't have basements, either. Well, most of us don't.

Whoa! user, do you like hockey?

I'd dwell in her basement if you know what I mean

sounds kind of awesome. money isnt really the issue for me as i have skills i can use to get moderate cash anywhere, but more money is always nice. I take it you live in the states?
how far around the country do you drive and have you driven?

I hope your dad kicks your ass on the street.

every poster below me is a confirmed basement dwelling mushroom.

What do you mean its gone to shit?

I was living like that last year. Now i cant cause my parents threw me and all my stuff out

Savage bruh was about 2 say that

had to take with webcam cuz cameras fooking shit

all that time and effort but can't scrub the tub.

I dwell here

Converting a video to webm for you guys to see my battlestation/room. Time stamped and everything.

My first thought was, 'oh god he has piss jugs'

> studyng
> carrer
Study harder.

top notch basement friend

UK location. I see a jar of Marmite on the table.

Where are you now? Living in a van?

post the wallpaper on the right screen

>Doesn't know what the sun is but does know what sunset is

where do you live? country wise? how much and where do you move around to

absolute top bloke

That's dope

Who's garage? I would chill with you in there if you cleaned it up a bit. Does it stink?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is my post. We got a problem. It's converting upside down. Too lazy to fix. So deal with it.

PoE is an awful game.

canucks baby
ive been back and forth to each coast. its just a matter of "where do i feel like going?" theres more of a restraint on work though. might score a temp job in maine and have to head that way to keep moneyflow coming. just depends.

what's that to the left of the octodad on the shelf?

a tad messy but private and overall cozy
>8.5/10

Holy Fucking neck beard.

LOL...nice Russian flag

Does your dad smoke meth?

Basically you ask "will you ever let me fuck you" she will say no and the life will go on

I'm a Stars fan. I'm actually the guy uploading the webm. You'll see I have my Stars hat on. Haha. And, no. I'm not from Texas. Even worse, Louisiana.

I know that whole thing was rolled in there specifically for this picture, which makes me question the sanity of the person taking it.

On the plus side, the towel rack looks like it's holding up the middle speaker which would be an overkill but pretty trick install.

while this don't fit in i figured it would be fun to post this here, i have a basement setup in my basement for old video games..

the ugly couch on the right folds out into a bed if needed.

What do you mean by this?

I've twice lived in a basement.

Once when I rented an apartment that happened to be in the basement of the building, and once when I rented a house with a basement but no air conditioning.

im so sorry anyone has to be from Louisiana no offence

>>red altoids
>Are you cancer?
>red altoids
Are you cancer?

blue altoid eating douche detected cant handle the mint can ya

I like your plant. I like plants

nice bait dude

Jesus fucking christ, what poor cunt is locked up in that awful place

Jon?

I wish I was a basement dweller - if by basement you mean a cosy underground bunker

nope, also here is the bed made.

>scummy tub
filthydegenerate.jpg

Unfortunately the plant did not last but i replaced him with a TV

>basement
>windows

It's my gf's parents house and they agreed to rent the garage to us if we cleaned it out. They're hoarders and it was literally floor to ceiling with garbage and spiders. 2 weeks later and no smell, just general messiness.

I'm hiring for two marketing jobs in DC
I could use a wage slave

Listen here you heretic. Blue altoids taste better, provide fresher breath, and dont make you feel like shit for eating just one.
CHOSE BLUE, CHOSE TRUE.

None taken. Especially with the way things are in society these days. New Orleans is just niggers with guns and Androids. And the rest of the state is rednecks with BMW's and iPhones.

No. My basement gives me the spookers.

are you fucking retarded? the wintergreen altoids have fucking fake sugar in them, die

Stupid faggot

Gf is obsessed with Markiplier and it's something related to his stuff that she made a few years ago, idk what to call it

What sorta guy gos out with a girl that like markiplier

Heretics everywhere!
Just because it has fake sugar doesn't mean anything! So do the red ones!
ITS THE THING THAT MINTS AND SUGARFREE GUM DO NOW.
Blue is the choice of the Strongest.
Red weakness will not be tolerated!

Dope set up

She must give the greatest head known to man.

Ah fair enough then

my garage was pretty spooky until i upgraded it and improved the lighting situation.

it's over 100 years old if i am not mistaken.

ČIPI ČIPS 4 LAJF BURAZ

Damn what happened? RIP greeny.
Jesus Christ. It doesn't look that bad tbh. Hoarders are disgusting yet interesting as fuck at the same time

maybe I didn't make myself clear

We don't technically have a basement, and I'm not allowed to live in the downstairs apartment, but I'm a bedroom dweller.
>pic related

But I cleaned it up a bit since this morning

how old is it if you are mistaken

in all actual honesty... I'd probably have my shit set up like that, although the toilet is not the most comfy sit

BLUE STRONGEST!!

sometime in the 1920s instead? the house on the property is 1905-1913 give or take.

city don't know for sure but the spacing of the doors makes me think it was made for Model Ts

Why can't you live down there? It stays so nice and cool down in basements

FINALLY A BROTHEREN. RALLY BLUES!

Hey if she's willing to be with my degenerate ass, I can put up with a few Markiplier videos every now and then

the basement life did not provide enough light for greeny, he will be missed

;-;7

this faggot gets it

kek keyboards on the drawers hahahahahahahh
nigga buy a new desk

I wanna buy a huge mansion that's absolutely pimped, but I'll only live in the basement and purposely be the greatest neet known to man. I'll shower in gyms and shit. I will not go inside the mansion itself. I'll dig out a small makeshift hole that I'll seal with saran wrap if it rains. I'll order pizza and shit. And I'll always exit through the hole. I'll make some friends online in my area and have them buy me shit. I'll try to make money off of freelancing. After a good 10-15 years. I'll go inside the mansion and see how terrible and dusty as fuck it will be. I'll even release some raccoons and weird shit inside for extra measure. I'll lock all windows and doors.

i can relate, sometimes i just want to hit rock bottom so bad...its a fatalistic fantasy i guess.

Not him but I bet you're not very good with money are you?

must be new

I like you

I guess I would be being that I live in one of the Basement apartments in my apt building.
I would like to live on one of the upper floors
being that it can get kinda cold down here and heating cost can be a bit of a nightmare but at the same time during the summer when everyone is sweating it out it is nice and cool down here.
the place I live in before this I was on the 3rd floor and then ended up leaving there and moving in here. the apts down here are huge and just newly remodelled before I moved in

Youre damn rigth I dont know how to save money but at least I know how to have nice things cheap

I want the mansion to develop it's own self sustaining ecosystem. I'll probably fill up the multiple bathtubs with water, stock the fridge with non perishables and food that rots quickly. I'll release some rats, mice, many types of insects and other jazz. I want there to be predator and prey. I might also get fast growing edibles and one of those automatic gardens. I want the whole place to be completely fucked by nature. I'll definitely block off any outside view. "I don't want any trouble"

Because I have OCD and stuff. I destroy carpets and anything made of wood with soap water.
I've pretty much fucked my section over mercilessly, so my sister inherited the downstairs.
However, this room will eventually be all mine when my brother moves into my sister's old room.

Cirno's mai waifu.
STRONGETS!!!!!!!

Wtf that's recent.

top notch user secluded and nice A+ 10/10 on my scale

I'd also pay my bills online and keep people as far away as possible. There will definitely be a very strong security system that only triggers an alarm in my basement. I'll get a cheap bb rifle to shoot the fuck so that he survives and gets the fuck out.

it was 8 years ago man, its time to wake up
all the real oldfags are gone

baby crib?
You procreated?!

am i an oldfag?

this is me today btw

He means he would spend time with his penis placed in her anal cavity.

its 1999 all over again

nice black vibrator on the window sill

yeah, i have a 2 year old.

also my garage cleaned up really nice after some upgrades.

Not sure what that is supposed to imply, user-kun.

Soo is this your parents garage?

thanks, i shove it up my ass every day

Limearita and cheap wine....fucking faggot

no, i bought a house a while ago.

it's a bit on the old side but it's holding up great for it's age and it's cheaper than renting.

underrated

Have you considered a cheap shipping container? You can get a 20ftx8ftx8ft or something for like $2500
Fully metal to protect ur electrical stuff if there's ever EMP.
>Also better have rubber mats or it'll fry you if there's lightning

But, with a bit of a fix-up, you can smash a few of them together into a custom secret lab or some shit

seriously whats the point of having really tall bongs

yall have some filthy battlestations but nobody will ever best fridgebro

whats with the broken glass jar?

the lots in this town barely leave room for anything outside of a small home/garage. all the larger homes actually use up multiple lots.

How high is the back of that chair, and is it good for sleeping in?

if not, do you know any good chairs?
or is a DX Racer, classic worth it?
($440 - would need to wait until my next invoice is paid, though)

its not that tall, I hit it comfortably from my lap in a sitting position

U.S.?
What part of country?
Occupation?
Mortgage amount....
sorry to pry but i need to buy too
but I cant make enough money to pay my fucking rent right now.
Alos have a 2 y.o.

thats really tall to you?

But he said basement and not anal cavity, I think you are mistaking here friendo

oh.
Well, if you're willing to pay for a dig, you could build DOWN.
Maybe make a simple square, and build down around 3-4 levels.
Huge-ass secret lab underground.
And then just partition all the containers for rooms.
(Just make sure that you have decent stairs and don't let a sewage line break, or your whole house will be full of shit)

>implying you were alive in '99

are you seriously this retarded?
Look up double entendre see if your autism allows you to comprehend it

just look into general "executive" chairs from office supply stores. you can get something pretty decent for $100 or something really comfy for $200-350

most of these places have dozens on display for you to try out.

example of different chairs:

basic computer chair without armrests: intended for less than 2 hours of use at a time.

"manager chair" with armrests but only a midback height: intended for 4 hours of less

"executive chair with full back: intended for 8+ hours and generally are comfortable enough to sleep in if you lean back.

okay no i suppose its not that tall at all

but still, what is the point of tall bongs?

The panorama makes it look broken. Its filled with lighters and rechargeable batteries, along with one empty kinder egg

comfy as fuck user, nice

go to ikea you faggots. you get an 'executive' chair for like 60 euro. Look up MALKOLM or something its more comfortable than my bed

my basement is almost 900 sq foot, why would i need to dig a space like that when i could just apply that money to finish the basement and make proper rooms down there?

Son you ever hear to clean that fucking thing. Jesus your nasty as fuck. You will never get pussy with that room

honestly I'm not sure.
maybe they are compensating for something, similar to men who drive like Hummers.

fritzl approves of this message

More smoke to inhale I guess

not everyone has an ikea near them.

Kek. That dude was a fucking monster

what a shitty existance

>comfy as fuck

wow ..u need to get out more bud

Yes kek

They don't let people like that out for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

What is that lemon drink and that's a nice bong u have there.

No basements in Florida.

open bottles of piss??????
OPENNNN??????????

I'm pretty sure I've played XBox with you, fam.

its faggot serum

you are the worst kind of person
you dont know shit about sound.

The smoke will cool slightly more as it has further to go, mostly aesthetic though

dude, fucking hell, are you serious?

some shit even misses the fucking can.. how can this be acceptable to someone?

i see boxes of strepsils on that shoebox. they probably got a throat infection from breathing in their own shit particles all day.

>"Mom hurry up with dinner! And wear that string you know I like"

hmmm

Well, what I'm saying is I'm a programmer and an otaku, and going to a bed is inconvenient, so I wanna give up beds altogether if possible.

So, I'm kinda requesting something in the range of 16-20 hr / day, 7 days a week

The back cannot be less than 26 inches (I'm 5'8.75"), needs to have a weight capacity In the range 250-300 lbs (just to be safe; I'm like 239), and recline to at least 45-60°, preferably with a foot rest.
I also am NOT a fan of leather. That's kinda why I was looking at the DX Racer thing, but I wanna know if there's something cheaper.

literally, creativity. or autism. or both. I'm both. but mostly a sperg.

Who the fuck is that?
Did he do science stuff, like Tesla technology and shit? That's one of the things I'm into. (I doubt it, though. he probably raped people...)
>img lookup...

i own a basement

Jesus get a better computer chair

Yup, just googled. He raped people.

Im a basement dweller but i have a finished basement, my room is just down here.

hasn't changed in 2 years, works fine.
I know my wire management is spaghetti.

>marketing

That lounge tho.

Audio Technica ATH M50x, you man, you know what good music quality is like!

bigger chamber 2 get 420 RIPPED YO

tldr dipshit cancer stoner culture.

yeah he has a quality mic and quality headphones to record his quality stoner voice during a 420 coughing fit

kill himself honestly

we out here

that's not a computer

stream it on chaturbate

lul