I'm a dentist. AMA

I'm a dentist. AMA.

How often do you go home and masturbate to your clientele?

how shit does an obese mans mouth smell?

Not happened yet. Happily married.

bump

Why did you become a dentist, of all things?

Are you a dentist? Can I ask anything?

Gums bleed when I brush, sometimes when I wake up and clear my throat into the sink. Don't floss, what do Doc?

Not any different from anyone else's with good, or poor dental hygiene.

I once needed to be place under anesthesia for a dental procedure. Once I woke up, there was this thick liquid in my mouth and tested funny. I asked my dentist what that was, but he just smiled and winked at me.
In your professional opinion, what do you think that was?

can you reply quicker than an 80 year old woman with arthritis, and Alzheimers?

My guess is that you brush too hard. You don't need to apply much pressure when brushing your teeth. If your gums are bleeding when you wake up, I'd recommend you see a dentist ASAP. Unlikely, but it could be because you're extra sensitive to fluoride. Go see the dentist either way.

I think my dentist lied about my tooth having to be taken out. When I seen it there wasnt much rot on it. would he lie to me ?

>I'm a dentist. AMA.
How many times have you become an hero?

What do you think about niggers? Do their mouths also have a recognizable smell?

If u were happy u wouldnt be on here. Fuck off u lying tool bag. Go smell some rotting teeth and take a fairy shit on your wifes face. Dirty niggers

I've got a crown that broke in half exposing the prep. Appointment made to replace it next week.

Anything I can do for relief in the meantime? Constant sensitivity from the prep is annoying me.

Happily married! Much more to life then that.

I do brush vigorously, cheers OP

Clove oil in anus

Besides avoiding that side of your mouth when eating/drinking, no. Regular mouthwashing I've heard helped some patients.

Is it true that we bleed because we don't floss or is it an excuse for cutting us

Do you ask them questions when youäre knuckle deep inside them?

im thinking of going to dental school.

Should i?

Did pretty well on the mcat, how is the dat in comparison ?

Also is it soulsucking

Alright i'll give that a shot.

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for some dentists to "fix" healty teeth.

how do you fix a gummy smile

Are you happy? I've read that dentistry is the most depressing profession due to everyone (aside from other dentists) hating or fearing you.

What's your 'go to' width of gates glidden?

If you did well on the mcat, you shouldn't have much trouble with the dat. Fee's are rising, that's the only issue I see with it.

is it common for wisdom teeth to hollow out
no smell or pain, just a big hole in the tooth

Topical anesthetic: effective or placebo bullshit?

Young people with hereditary bad teeth I often sympathize with.

How do I get over being drilled in the tooth? Everytime I've ever went to the dentist and they used the drill, even with numbing, it fucking hurts. They drill into my tooth for about 1 and a half seconds until I have to force them to stop, then they do it for 1 and a half second again. It's so fucking painful

I just got some composite fillings on the facial side. About how long are they usually good for before they need replaced?

Autoclave immune prion diseases... everybody was shitting themselves about these in the late 90s ... what happened? Did those fuckers go away or do you do shit differently?

For dentistry, it's not something I'd recommend, or even heard of!

I haven't brushed in about 7 years. How do you feel hearing this?

Have you ever been a victim of anti-dentitism?

How much for a composite MOD?

>even heard of
Are you fucking serious?

Uh. Are you happy?

i use to be like you when i was 5 faggot

That's highly individual. I've had patients that needed to have them replaced after a couple of years, and others after 30+.

My dad's a dentist, talks about his work all the time. is 100% true, dentists love to "fix" healthy teeth. In most practices it works like commission for a salesman: you get a percent of the value of the work you did (for example if a filling costed $1 you would get $0.40). However, an extraction is a last-resort kind of procedure for a tooth. If I were to try and cheat a patient like that I would get them to opt for something much more expensive, such as a crown or root canal.

How long so I need to wear retainers?

Yes. Topical anesthetics is something I'd never recommend for most dental procedures. Could give some examples of where you, or anyone you know received this kind of simple anesthetic?

I had horrible dental habits growing up and through my 20s. I have lots of fillings, no crowns or anything else though. I'm now in my 30s and acting more responsibly. As long as I brush and floss and take care and visit the dentist for regular maintenance can I still avoid bridges and dentures in old age or did I already fuck that up too bad?

Your father is very much correct! Unfortunately. I'd even go as far to say that 70% of the teeth being pulled today are unnecessary.

What made you want to be a dentist? Some sort of fetish for mouths & teeth?

I have a carie on a tooth.

I have decided to get rid of such tooth. It gets a carie once every year.

Is this a good choice ?

Again, it's highly circumstantial. You can't reverse decay, but you can keep it at bay. I'm Swedish for instance, and I never gave much creedence to dentists who recommended snus as a remedyfor patients with bad teeth, yet I've had patients who's teeth never got progressively worsr over the span of 10-20 year to snus... As long as you take care of your dental hygiene, and you're without pain, I'd hold off.

Depends on how bad that cavity is. In most cases, no. We can repair most teeth without pulling it. It's unlikely you'll hear that from your dentist tho.

I was a dental nurse for a year in a gap from uni. We used to use it prior to an actual anesthetic injection. TBH... I thought it was bullshit.

I consider teeth a vital part of us as any other. It's what I got stuck on.

kek

Your original thought was correct then in my opinion. Again, money in most cases. Anaesthesia is not cheap, regardless of how simple.

Have you ever broken an endodontic file off inside someone's tooth and just left it there?

enamel repair/rebuild technology when?

>endodontic file
Not that I can recall. I've broken pliers tho, due to stubborn teeth.

Now? We've plenty of ways to repair damaged enamel. Anything in particular you're referring to?

does flossing actually help?

What do you think of this mess then?

How much are you paid?

I'd actually recommend toothpicks over floss. From what I've seen, they're far more efficient in removing plaque between your teeth. Never hurts to do both tho!

It's looks bad, but again! Not an unsalvageable tooth. More laziness. Easier to pull than repair.

Give or take, 4500$ a month.

Smashed a mauler in half like 2 years ago now, plays up now and then and gets really painful with some sensitivity but then goes back to no pain for months again and I am too broke to get that shit fixed, am I just leading to more expenses in the long run?

Molar* phone autocorrect

Why the fuck do you hurt people.

So how often in the practice do patients end up getting procedures that could be avoided, just to ramp up the bill?

Had some experiences with a dentist who did some root canal for a family member which turned out to be completely useless since it wasn't even the right tooth that was causing the problem (something about a bridge, idk).

Have you tried to an hero on laughing gas? Would it be funny or sad?

why do you enjoy torturing people (and their wallets)?

If it's split in the middle, the damage is done. As long as you take care of your dental hygiene, its unlikely to progress into something worse. It's most likely going to get pulled, but whether you do it now or 5 years from now (with good hygiene) shouldn't make a difference.

Why are implants so expensive?

Britbong detected

All the time! I'm not claiming to be a saint, but I don't do unnecessary procedures. If your tooth is broken beyond repair, but you don't feel any pain. I'm not gonna pull it.

Why does my tooth hurt when I eat ice cream? will sensitive tooth paste make it any better?

You ever dip in to the special K?

lets say you have a hole in your root because you didnt finish your root canal treatment. do you have to extract or can you rescue the tooth

I'm asking myself the same thing. Here in Sweden implants have ridiculous prices. And when I have a teenage girl forced to have all her teeth pulled without dental insurance, it breaks my heart. It's a difference between people and "people" in this country. I don't want to get into politics, but it's what it's what it is.

The last tooth on the upper jaw on both right and left sides (dunno what htey are called) have gradually kind of...chipped away. Like half of the front portion of both of them are gone, I can reach back there and feel into the tooth. There is no pain whatsoever, but food sometimes gets stuck on the jagged bits that are left, they're kind of sharpened like when rock breaks off it leaves a sharp edge. What does this sound like to you?

So is the price mostly in the implant itself, or in the labor and materials needed for the surgery?

Fluoride rich toothpaste can sometimes help strengthen the enamel.

Just got my wisdom tooth removed. Its been an hour and I changed the gauze but I accidentally rinsed my mouth with water. Am I screwed?

Unless you run a private practice (which I aim to do someday). The numbers are beyond our control. The labor, the material, taxes even, all gather up to a hefty sum.

You're fine. That's a good thing actually. If the bleeding has subsided, you can remove the gauze.

> 2016
>still drilling teeth

As an Englishman, why do we have shit teeth? It's true, we really do. It's all true.

I clean my teeth every morning and every night before sleeping and I have mouth ulcers on top of my teeth. Sometimes it become so big that I'm scared that my teeth will fall. Any advice ? It's weird because It's always my gum and I never get dental caries.

Can you give me motivation to start brushing my teeth

Do I really need to floss

>got a problem?
>see a dentist
he's asking you faggot

Whats up with my teeth?

Again. Unless you're in pain, any pain whatsoever! Leave it be, and take care of your dental hygiene. When it starts to hurt go see your dentist. Chipped enamel damage is something most dentists won't try to repair, unless it's down to your roots (which you'd most likely feel!)

Other side. They fucking hurt ever so often

Probably is at roots and killed them, because a long, long time ago I had a sharp pain for a day or two, then it just went away.

Fun fact, I haven't brushed, flossed, used mouthwash, or done any sort of dental hygiene in 20 years.

Weakend enamel. Do you use any fluoride substitutes?

How long till I get cancer from dip?

My breath stinks even brushing my teeth, minty for the first 20 mins, then stinks again...

help :(

This evening,i was playing on the pc,not doing anything special,for few hours.I stopped and i cluched my teeth for no good reason.I felt pain in my upper left side as you look at me.I got my wise tooth pulled out and i have a crown on the 7th tooth.I had canal problems before and right now every time i brush my teeth(i think i brush abit hard but not too much)i feel pain at the same place.

Also i guess its up to the genes but i feel like i have really fucked up teeth.I have 25+ fillings 2 crowns and 3 wise teeth pulled out.Any tips are welcome.

No I dont.

I have strange thing under my left ear, and next to my lower wisdom tooth, i dont have it on the other side, its flat and its like bar, like metal plate, it doesnt hurt or anything, you might know what could it be?

should I buy a Phillips Sonicare electric toothbrush?

>Fun fact, I haven't brushed, flossed, used mouthwash, or done any sort of dental hygiene in 20 years.

Then it's a ticking timebomb. I wish you lived nearby and I would give you a realistic assessment. Check with different dentists in your area. Don't settle for the first! One may want to pull all your teeth, another just a few. Also, Implants and dentures are not the end of everything. Being able to smile makes a world of difference, and eventually you won't even think about it. You can chew, talk, be yourself! If you're the least uncomfortable, see your dentist again.

What the fuck do you do the whole time the assistant is cleaning my teeth?

How long since you've been to the dentist? Persistent bad breath is usually a sign of decay.

I do rootcanals, implants, extractions, repairs.

fixed all my teeth (cavity)

why do jew dentist push fluoride on people? to dumb the population down?

And it's still an issue? This may sound silly, but when you brush your teeth, brush your tongue as well!

Why am I bleeding?

can eating ass damage teeth?

I'm brushing my tongue as well... :((

Brusing too hard, gingivitis, ect ect. Take a pic!

my wisdom teeth are chipped and cutting into my cheeks

options?

Even underneath it?

When is the "point of no return" for fixing teeth? Money not an issue.

Why would i do that? Haha, there are cappilaries there

when should be what. blah.

If they are hurting you, go to your dentist. You could even ask to have them grinded down! Your dentist will most likely object to that or act surprised tho.

I have this intermittent issue every so often where along the top near the rear of one side of my mouth, it feels inflamed and tender for about a week or so, then goes away for a month or two. I've mentioned it to my dentist who basically said they didn't know, and x-rays and inspection by my dentist didn't reveal anything of note, but it's quite annoying when it happens. Any idea on what's going on?

My daughter who is 7, has two of her bottom teeth coming in behind her baby teeth. Does she need to see a dentist or will this naturally work it's way out? I'll probably take her anyway but I'm curious because I know my parents didn't take me.

not removal?

Never. The issue is to find the right dentist for you. Thus I'd recommend you ask around. Like I said, one may want to pull them all, another may want to repair as much as possible (as they should). It's never too late tho.

No memes how do I get whiter teeth?

>non-smoker
>brush twice a day
>floss
>mouthwash
>yellow teeth

Use tpax

To me it sounds like something in you diet perhaps. Have noticed any particular pattern with this and your eating/drinking habits?

Whats your clinic user, if you live somewhere around montreal ima come to you

If it's not interfering with the nerve or close to it, you can have it grinded down. Yes, not pulled. But again, dental hygiene is crucial. Even more so when it comes to broken teeth.

No patterns really jump out at me. I usually eat fairly healthy, although I do drink more soda than I should, but there's no increase or decreases in anything I do leading up to it.

How fucked am I?

Lemon and bakingsoda seems popular nowadays! Terrible for your teeth tho.

So rotten teeth can be repaired?

I have braces and a tooth that needs fixing happens to have a ring on them. How hard is to fix teeth with rings on them?

Bump and my former dentist advised me to drink water with less than 1mg flouride/liter becuase my salava is thick and it may cause carie's.

not the dentist. but get that $ bro.

Not very. Your prominent front tooth will obviously have to pulled, but the rest, from what I can see is very much salvageable. This, and I know I'm repeating myself is what I want to stress! Don't take the word of your local dentist! Ask around, and you'll eventually find a dentist with more than money on his mind.

So the feont is fucked? Coukd a crown or something work?
>spiderbro for your troubles

Very common, the brushing too hard. You barely need to apply any pressure when brushing your teeth! What has your dentist told you about the recurring canal issues? Is it bacterial? Genetics is a major part as well, correct. Not much to to about it sadly.

Not for that particular tooth. It's too far gone. Implant is your best option! But I want you to remember that even tho you have spread decay throughout your teeth, they're not "gone". You can have close to all your teeth fixed! Don't take the word of the first dentist that tells you: "Oh, you're screwed! We're pulling em' all" And keep brushing them, if you are.

Whats. The worsr you seen?

The tooth was killed for lack of better word as my vocabulary aint that rich long time agon,when i was in highschool i guess.So back then the canals were filled.I had some pain tho at recent time about an year ago at most and i went to my dentist to check it out(not the one that did the first filling and canal stuff),i did x-ray,he showed me where it was not filled to the bottom so he cleared and treated it for few sessions than filled it waited for new xray and after it showed the fillings were done fine i got a crown.
So as i said that was about an year ago.Around last new years eve i ate some nuts on that side and since then i feel little pain when i brush that spot where the crown meets the gum.

Also i have such pain at couple of spots in my mouth from time to time.Like once every few months it will reappear and after 1-2 days at most its gone again on random teeth,most of the time at my left K9 tooth and the surrounding teeth.

Probably a 13 year old girl, who was was very cute and outgoing, who got into addiction at very young age. All of her teeth were down to her gum due to corrosion and decay. Bled all over place while I were trying to pull the molars and crying meanwhile. Not cause of pain, but becuase of the blood. It ended well however. She got full implants and smiled like never before.

i have a failing implant just the bottom metal part (big old type not new small type) no fake tooth/screw

roughly how much will it cost to remove moreover how long can i go before it becomes an issue?

Sounds like your tooth is pressing against the nerve ending. Due to the x-rays and inconsistency in pain. You could have your tooth readjusted! Not pleasant, and I'd advice against. Still, your mouth. The nerve will become tolerant towards it eventually, and you won't feel anything. How long that takes tho, is anyones guss.

thanks for the time and advices i hope you are correct and i honestly would rather not engage in such endevours.

i almost fainted on the pulling of two of my wiseteeth

and i have fillings and such to do anyway,i hope everything smooths out and i dont have too much troubles untill i am 60is,so that 33 years more to go...

I'm guessing you're from the U.S.? I'm from Sweden, so I can't accurately answer that. Here, it would probably run you from anywhere between 6000$-40.000$

l have gingivitis that's evolving into periodontitis. Will a simple cleaning at the dentist cure it?

It's kinda sad for someone in my profession to say ,that I'm glad people are hesitant about going to the dentist. But a lot of them are right in doing so! When it hurts, go. That's my best advice.

yarr amerifag, fuck me that's like double what it cost to put the implant in.

Fluoride, fluoride and fluoride! A simple cleaning won't rid you of it, no. A heavy fluoride toothpaste and/or fluoride supplements will halt it. People that tell you fluoride is "bad for you" are correct in the way of eating it! is not good!! For your teeth? It's pro-active.

well,dont you think its good practice to go regularly and if there is a carie to be fixed to do that while its still small and not go as far as killing the tooth or those fucking crowns?because if it goes so far to feel pain its kind of bad and the cances for one of those things i mentioned seem to be higher

How did it feel when you learned you weren't an actual doctor?

Again, dental hygiene is everything. If you take care of your teeth, damaged or not, you're good. Of course things could get worse, but it's... 1/1000 I've seen that in, who took care of their teeth, regardless of the condition their teeth were in. The only thing I want to stress here, is that simply: don't pull them for nothing.

Pretty good! I feel like Security guys that failed the police academy test. Stuck in 2nd place. :) No, like I said earlier. I consider teeth a vital part as any of our body.

How far has dental technology improved in the last 15 years? Also, we see these ads for the implants, done in a day, all "nice and neat". wtf
really? Too good to be true?

I'm 47 , I have spent most of my life eating candy, drinking soda,
However i have never brushed my teeth, ever
The most i use is mouthwash
I've been to a dentist once in my life, 5 years ago for work related checkup .
He said ' I had the best set of natural teeth he had ever seen...
Explain ???

you won the DNA lotto i presume not op

It was cum

Ive had braces for almost 2 years now. I brush my teeth daily, sometimes twice daily. Dont floss very often cause flossing with braces is a bitch. Will I have those white blotches on my teeth when the braces come off ya think?

Dental technology has approved quite a lot during decades! Perhaps not during the last 15 years however. Our ways of repeaing damaged teeth and cleaning them has approved immensely tho! Unfortunately, a lot of dentists won't adhere these "new ways", and insist of pulling teeth instead. That has been my goal of informing people about tonight,.

I laughed

And it wasn't sarcasm on his part? If not, I'd agree with him!

can we see your wife's body?

Only if we get to see yours first!

This.
I have worked in countries that have no dental marketing or care and the majority of population have never seen a toothbrush yet dental health appears little different and if anything better.
Is it possible the western dental regime are the sole purveyors of a business model to keep dentists and drug companies in work??

Thank you for all your questions tonight! I'm signing off now. Have a good weekend!

wow fuck u bro

As an Englishman, why are you pretending to be an Englishman?

"western dental regime are the sole purveyors of a business model to keep dentists and drug companies in work" Is probably the most accurate statement I've seen tonight. You hit the nail on the head.

No need to be rude. I felt the questions were dying down, so I thought it was a good time to call it night.

Not sarcasm , he was quite taken aback, when i explained i hadn't ever brushed

My teeth hurt and feel decayed when I'm stressed, but otherwise they feel fine, is it all just a mental thing?

They are also sensitive to cold and sweets but not all the time for whatever reason.

He's right. I'm the same. I'm 30, have never had so much as a cavity in my whole life and I eat/drink tons of shit. I do brush my teeth often though. Cuz it's gross not to.

can u answer this pls

No one would find mine's interesting

Also my 16 month old has two lower middle teeth. He's been teething for over a year, never sleeps always clutching his gums but has nothing to show for it.

Any way to speed up the teething process? Whats the best way to reduce the pain in his gums?

I've seen it before, but it's oh so rare. Had a male that hadn't brushed in his teeth in 22 years. Nothing except a lot of plaque. Genetics is pretty amazing! Be grateful, and please do brush them every now and again, to be sure. :)

Whenever I eat soft candies, such as sour patch kids, there's the innevitable little bit that forms to the shape of the tooth and stick there. About 75% of the time this results in a pain in the middle-ish of the tooth, and it's fairly aggravating. My best guess is that I have cavities forming there, as I dont brush my teeth often. What's your medical doctor sounding opinion?

You probably will but just get them bleached. It's 2016 not 1982.

You answered a shit ton of questions, good on you, OP.

Are you a GPS? Do any periodontal work?

I meant GP.

I get severe pain from anything to hot or too cold, in all of my teeth. What would you recommend?

No, they will disappear eventually. Those small parts of your teeth havn't been exposed to the pH value and bacteria the rest of your mouth has been for the last 2 years.

When i try to brush my teeth furthest from the front i vomit. Happens if i brush my tongue too.

What js the problem?

My father did not allow anyone to use toothbrushes.
Me and my 5 siblings are all in 30s and all have zero cavities.

Consistent? All the time?

I'm just curious to know if you do dental implants...

You have a sensitive gag-reflex, that's all. Try going in slowly to your molars, if that helps. If not, consult with your dentist. We have special brushes for just that.

OP best way to get rid of plaque behind bottom front teeth? I've managed to scrape some away with fingernails/metal scraper at home, and wonder if there's an easier way. it's pretty stuck on there

What to do about decalcification?

I havn't had any request for that sort implant yet. I wouldn't be opposed to it however.

My two wisdom teeth on the bottom have come up in the last 10 years (i'm 35). My dentist keeps telling me i need to get them removed. But they cause me no discomfort. They are perfectly in line with the rest of my teeth. They don't hurt. The only annoying thing is there's a flap of gum that still hangs over a side of each tooth and food gets trapped sometimes and i have to dig it out with a toothpick. But i brush them and they are fine.

Why does he want me to remove them and should I? Is there any risk if i'm not feeling pain?

My dentist here in Atlanta is Dr. Chau

He's a raving maniac and seriously I kid you not he cut off one of my front teeth (Incisor) and he said it's OK I put back.

I swear to God this dentist cut off my front tooth and laughed like hell about it and then screwed a new tooth when the whole time I did not need that tooth worked on at all.

Dr. Chau - he's a maniac

My teeth look great now BTW but I was pretty upset. he does not speak any English at all

A toothbrush! uncomfortable as it may be-

should i dig into my gums when i floss or is it more about getting the shit between teeth out?
also, whats the cure to gingivitis?

Yes. It's mostly with liquids and I have to be careful when rinsing after brushing or when using mouthwash, otherwise I get a shooting pain if the water or mouthwash is hot or cold.

What's the best way to keep teeth white and not turn yellow?

That sort of implant? What does that mean exactly? I work in the dental field myself? I'm in reference to surgical implants in the mandible and maxillary jaw.

i have always brushed pretty regularly and tried to get behind those teeth but it doesn't get the plaque easily from that area, is there no special way to target it other than scraping it?

Exactly! If they cause you no discomfort, why remove them? Again, money comes to play... I still have my wisdom teeth. Sure, they're not "hollywood" but they don't bother me, or my wife, so why should I care? I shouldn't, nor should you, unless someone is constantly examining the back of your mouth.

I work in the dental field, not a question. Fucking autocorrect.

I'd guess it's your enamel that's extra sensitive. Fluoride supplements would be my recommendation. Still, I can't see your mouth. You could have a cavity somewhere.

Not OP but, how about for starters.. Brush your fucking teeth.

Thanks. I'll look into it more and see if my dentist could help, too.

Good thread.

do you feel suicidal? what's the worst thing you'd say that comes with being a dentist?

Microchip technology. I'm so unaware when it comes to the benefits they can bring, but from an ethical standpoint, I would have no issue with microchipped implants. Would you?

Asking OP, not you retard.

Haha, no, I'm quite happy actually! Worst thing tho... Again, young people and kids that must have their teeth extracted. No insuring words of implants or no worries, never calm anyone down.

I'm hesitant to answer your question, because I don't have a good answer. Our teeth are not naturally pearly white, and I don't recommend lemon and bakingsoda! Bleaching your teeth in any fashion is weakening them.

I read on the internet that a good way to whiten teeth is to rise your mouth with Apple Cider Vinegar regularly, but obviously acidity can be bad for the enamel. Do you see issues with rinsing my mouth with a spoonful Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water every day?

I'm second year studying dental medicine and I'm not sure I'm ambitious enough to be a dentist. My aunt is one and she's on her way to becoming a professor in prophetic dentistry having literally coated her clinic with diplomas and other fancy papers. I'm a simple man and just want to work for a living, should I give up while there is still time or is it worth it being just a dentist?

Just read this, you can disregard

You're correct! You're temporarily weakening the structure of your enamel. It's a horrible idea.

do you make a lot of money? if not,go to europe

I make a good living. I'm Swedish. My rates are not be my own choice however! I'm aiming to start a private practice, where I can tax people the amount I need to keep a living. Not to sound like some "robin hood", but the amount my government is robbing people off, is just... sad.

I could give someone an implant for under 100$, but I have to charge a minimum of 2000$...

Why be hpnest? If you are... Why care?

Every person should have a right to be able to smile, chew, and talk without any hinder.

Again, thanks for your time everyone! And the mods for keeping this thread alive. Have a good weekend!

Thanks for not answering my question dickweed, go choke on some rotten fish or whatever you eat in swedistan while being raped by niggers