If you have a foot fetish, please exterminate yourself, your kind is not respected, appreciated, or wanted...

If you have a foot fetish, please exterminate yourself, your kind is not respected, appreciated, or wanted, just do all intelligent humans a kindness and eradicate yourselves

I love cumming on my girls feet. What are you, a faggot?

although foot fetishes baffle me, there are WAY more cancerous fetishes out there... like furries

>baffle me

you've got to be a fellow Britfag

me and my girlfriend have foot fetishes. we do all kind of shit that youd hate

This is now a foot thread

Thanks, OP

At least I'm not of the furry's guys

Trap fetishes can an hero also.

These kind of faggots probably get off to "femine" penises too

Plymouth born and raised mate

this one has 3 feet

I have the fetish of a cute 9 year old girl dying because her brother beat her face in with a hammer, and then her 15 year old brother raping her in her dead tight virgin sweet 9 year old asshole as the family pet dog slides himself inside of her tight 9 year old virgin slimy pussy and they both cum deep inside of her at the same time.
But, at least I don't have a footfetish.

good man.

Still not as autistic as foot fetishes

Everyone shut the fuck up and post feet

That pic is hot.

It's not a disgusting or even theoddest fetish Foot fetishists are annoying. That's what it comes down to. Once a camwhore starts getting told to "show feet" you know the fap session is going to go downhill fast. At least the weirder fetishes stay in their lane.

Trap fetishes are even worse, they don't even make sense.
>feminine body
>penis
Pick one faggots

The only fetish that's more autistic or cancerous than a foot fetish is a trap fetish.

Fuck
The ruse is over bois
They found out it was just bait
RUN RUN RUN!

Why not both?

Immediately kill yourself

sauce?

But it's too good

No. Get the fuck out.
Now.

how can you not look at a foot and get a raging boner u must be gay

Op prolly met some ugly bish with nasty feet..but then again yuropoor bitches are some ugly things with meth teeth! So go suck your queens teet fag boy

Fuck off britfag

Know Sarah Rowe?

Not enough men-with-fake-tits?
Not enough beast fucking?
Not enough 'boipussy?'

I FUCKING LOVE FEET.

If you are posting on here defending a foot fetish, you obviously can't read, and are doing multiple things wrong.

If a cute girl doesn't have nice feet, SHE AINT CUTE ANYMORE. Girls with gross or manly feet are the biggest turn off, I'm not even a footfag but every girl should have nice painted toes and cute feet.

Sorry Id rather cum on a ladies feet than suck a nigger cock like the rest of you faggots.

Who said anything about sucking cock

90% of posts on Cred Forums.

what about paws? :3c

In this thread.

Thank you OP, I just hate foot fetish. It's fucking DISGUSTING. Fart and shit fetishes and fucking FETISHES in GENERAL is disgusting.

>furres r cancrer

back to Cred Forums with you

being this autistic