What would you do to me?

What would you do to me?

I'd cover you with a blanket before you catch a chill.

explore your body.

.357 to the back of your head, then hardcore anal sex until I get hungry and leave.

Drive you over to the mental health clinic then never speak to you again.

A better question is: what would YOU do to ME. Pic related.

use a knife tied to the end of a broomstick to penetrate you all the way until the blade exits your throat.

irl? if you wanted to fuck? I probably would be too nervous and i would just awkwardly touch you while i try to keep myself from cuming in my pants

die tumblrfag die

tumblrfags leave

Depends on your looks

Show me your ass now

show face

Take you out back to see the sunset and shoot you in the back of the head of mice and men style.

Roll

Idiot merkin detected.

Too much of a pussy to even fight a sissy. Has to use his penis extension.

I'd rather have him dead than just bleeding.

i would say, "pardon me, sir, but you seem to have exposed your penis and women's undergarments. while i respect your right to do so, i must ask you to refrain from such overt displays of affection in the future, as it is hardly appropriate between strangers such as ourselves. now, i am a busy person with business elsewhere, and as such must bid you a good day. good day, sir."

bludgeon you with a hammer

keep it coming

I would suck that sweet dick and lick your asshole till you made me quit. Then if you allowed me, I would gently fuck your sweet boipussy to completetion letting my seed ooze out of you...

Allow me? I want you to take what is rightfully yours.

I can see pre cum on your garters, now let me see that spread asshole

Kill yourselves gay scum.