How do I tell a girl that likes me I only want to fuck? Preferably not so straightforward

How do I tell a girl that likes me I only want to fuck? Preferably not so straightforward.

Pic not related, it's my cat.

send her pic of said cat beheaded and say her pussy is next for the slaying.

Fuck her then don't call.
Shits not rocket beams bro.

nice cat , i cant see all legs , wtf

More cat pics OP?

kek
post more pics of cat

>rocket beams

i like the cut of your jib, sailor.

No like she wants to be in a relationship with me.
She's really fat and sometimes lays on her own legs
Here you go

don't lie to a girl, ever. if you only want sexytime, then tell her up front. don't listen to the trolls here either. if she understands, you'll be ok or not with that, but she will at the very fucking least respect you consciously or unconsciously at that. don't play games, life is too short and shitty for that. if she's iffy, move onto another. it's that simple.

Let's have intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

what breed of cat?

More cats forgot about the girl.

I guess you sound like you know what you're talking about. I've known her for a couple years and I really respect her, I've only been wanting sex for maybe the past month or so. It's pretty obvious she's into me though.
The black and white one is a tabby. I also have a calico (pic related).
As you wish

then dude, you can't go fucking up a friendship/relationship for meaningless sex, especially if she's not into that. don't make that mistake. friends are valuable personal commodities in life and should be treated with as much respect as you would your family. except for that drunk aunt who's always feeling you up. go out to lunch, or better make her lunch or dinner or whatever and talk about it, but briefly, don't make a raging deal out of it, unless she just doesn't understand or want to accept it. get your point across successfully. got it?

thats a very nice cat...

When I talk to her it's just awkward because it's so obvious that she has feelings for me and I have feelings for her, even if they're different kinds of feelings. I just want to know if it would be possible to maintain a sexual relationship while satisfying both of us.
Thanks ;)

You have a nice cat shame I won't get anymore pictures after 404.

you wont both be satisfyed so just keep going on a friendship,
Post pics of both cats togheder

i have seen too many friendships ruined to they becoming ff's. If you value your friendship i recommend finding a different fuck.

>No like she wants to be in a relationship with me.

So? How does this interfere with you fucking her and then not calling?

Nice cats man, butiful eyes

dude, you have to talk it out. over food. publicly preferably, but privately if you think you want to 'test the waters' out. talk, eat, fuck, see how it goes. while it might seem there are no real rules in life, this is the best strategy for what you want to achieve. you have to let her know before you fuck, an emotional tie is not what you want. ffs if you don't get that or listen, go do what you want. fuck a jar of peanut butter for all i fucking care

I'm just not that kind of person. I've known her for a while, and I wouldn't just so that to someone. My initial question was just how to ask. I would never have sex with anyone who wasn't willing, nor just fuck someone then not call.
I want to have sex but still be friends. If she weren't okay with it, I feel like it would just ruin our whole thing, know what I mean? And if I were in a public place and she happened to not be okay with it, then what? Friendship over. And now I've put myself in a really awkward situation.

>femanon here

Say something and stop wasting her fucking time.

It isn't like that at all lmao
I'm just a respectable guy and I have a lot of respect for this girl. Aside from that, I might have had a few too many altercations with the law when I was younger, and I would never want to get caught up in a rape issue.

So whats happening here is..

You like her, she likes you, and neither of you are saying anything because you want to avoid rape charges...

this is all turning out to be so complicated. ffs op, i've given the best advice you could fucking possibly get. what the fuck else do you need?

She likes me, but I'm not sure if she's okay with sex. I haven't said anything because all I'm interested in outside of our friendship is sex. The reason I brought up rape was because someone implied I was a fedora-wearer because I wouldn't have sex with a girl without her consent.

/thread.

I said you were a fedorafag because you're too chicken shit to tell her how you feel, shaking in your little boots that it'll ruin your friendship or some stupid shit like that.

If she likes you, she'll most likely be "ok with sex" (you fucking virgin). It's your job to recognize that all you're going to do is break her heart when you fuck her and then never speak to her again. So stop being selfish and shit or get off the pot. She's waiting for you to say something either way.