Redpill me on this guy

Redpill me on this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it appears CTR has a pastebin,
paste bincom/9fCVTmdF

Republican Presidential candidate of the United States. Alot of people don't like him for not being politically correct while his supporters like him for the same reason. His views have been a refreshing change of pace in American politics put many of his views seem like they could cause unnecessary conflict.

no such thing as unnecessary conflict when it comes to cucks and sand niggers

He will single handily destroy the christian right, after his presidency the republican party will change so much, Jesus won't dominate politics after him. If Hillary wins, then the christian right continues to sit there.

wealthy marketer using simple populist rhetoric, perceived controversies and a savvy social media presence to put himself into a chance of being elected president of the USA.

Elitist rather than racist; he probably don't care if his peons are white or black as they are merely tools to be manipulated. Manipulates people's intrinsic fear of "the other" to unify his supporters against the perceived threat of foreigners, muslims and liberals.

Would probably make an ok president. He has made it clear that he has very little interest in actual governing and so top positions would probably be given to cronies and sycophants. Is notoriously fickle; his staff members report that he is inclined to agree with whoever spoke last in a room. He is difficult to pin down on actual policy which is why he can appeal to a broad range of supporters without ambushed by anyone who would analyse and dissect his policy stances.

Basically an american Berlusconi

whats the name of the guy who fucks your girlfriend? I bet it's a black name.

I see that you disagree with my analysis of the man by inferring that my girlfriend cheats on me with a black man.

What a clever little boy you are.

Of course I might be black and so the name would be my name. Failing that, I might live in russia where we do not have the stigma of "the scary ooga booga jungle bunnies are coming to fuck my girlfriend" because we are not so insecure about relationships as you are. Regardless, it is an anonymous message board so your insult is pointless and detracts from the argument.

(But if you really want to know, only I fuck my girlfriend and I don't have a "black" name. There aren't even any black people living in my town as far as I'm aware.)

So, getting back on track, where do you disagree with my (personal) summation of mr. Trump's caracter then?

Potential Saviour of America and possibly the western world.

People say he has a huge ego, which is partly true, but he's wise enough to know that policy isn't his thing and will seek the advice of trusted advisors. He's a traditional leader and won't pretend he's an expert on every subject.

He'll get things done.

kys

isn't he claiming that he is a much better military leader than the existing military leaders though?

Because of his experience with real estate has made him an expert of urban warfare and using the land to his advantage perhaps?

Possibly by banking on Isis only fighting on golf courses?

S U C C E S S

U

C

C

E

S

S

Not saying that he's a better leader, just that he has a super sekret plan for destroying isis.

Wouldn't be surprised if he just nuked the whole middle east. Current generals wouldn't get away with suggesting that.

he is not a populist.

He is the hero of Cred Forums even though he doesn't acknowledge ANY of their/Reddit's accomplishments in exposing Hillary's criminal past. He also is opposed to Net Neutrality and abortion, although his followers don't seem to care about either. Funny considering no Net Neutrality = Netflix and Youtube Red and Faggotbook take over the internet. Websites will be replaced by subscriptions. Vote Green for a change!

>He will single handily destroy the christian right
sounds like someone needs to read more
This is exactly the kind of personality, if not the person himself, that the christian right likes. America for Americans (read: old white christian men, and diversity means you allow a jew into your country club)

trumpthumpers are all paranoid schizos who make up insane stories, hoping it will convince you to vote for a shitty candidate.

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

(last two are because it mentions common conspiracy theories supported by trumpaloompas, and shows where they come from)

Trump has stated he will use his company to build the wall, which is a pretty way of telling you he is going to sponge all those billions of tax dollars into his own pockets.

Both democrats and republicans hate him. As a result only his most popular ideas will get passed, and his shit ones will be blocked. He is Anti-PC but will more or less be a stop gap. The main reason to vote is to show both parties a large portion of the US is tired of the status-quo and corrupt af candidates.

>He will single handily destroy the christian right, after his presidency the republican party will change so much, Jesus won't dominate politics after him. If Hillary wins, then the christian right continues to sit there.
Mike fucking Pence is Trump's vice president, you village idiot. With Trump they'll force creationism into schools.

On the bright side his narcissism means he genuinely wants to make "america great again" because he not only wants to be on the "winning team" but he also wants to be hailed as a savior.

>kys
Kill yourself.

He's just a whore. He's cashing in on his popularity and selling promises to people like Putin.

Telling of tax dollars? Fuck off. Hillary has been exposed communicating with and promoting BOTH Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Anyone from that crowd is a rope swinger in my book.

>as far as you know

Hmmm maybe you never seen any because they only creep at night and then they blend in!!

He's good for relations with Russia. Very good for America. Also will lessen the Mexican invasion of America.

>Rothschilds and Rockefellers
do you have anything at all that you haven't "learned" from watching zeitgeist or alex jones? are you going to start complaining about chemtrails, fluoride, vaccinations, and hillary body doubles next?

>in my book.
>implying you've ever read or written a book

Get gassed kike

Hes a nigger lover

I demand you give me the reason why you greentexted.

I'm a liberal voting for Trump
There is not a greater threat to freedom and rights than a massive wave of Muslim immigration
Kiss gay rights and womens rights away otherwise
Hillary is also a corrupt cunt

Lol you fucking faggot trump apologist.
Join your closeminded conservative cocksucking fans, keep rejecting reaon, pussy.

Someone's gonna have to Orange pill this thread.

>I demand you give me the reason why you greentexted.
>because that's the only true way to communicate on b