How do i make friends Cred Forums?

how do i make friends Cred Forums?
i think i am possibly the loneliest man on the planet. sure, I have around 250 friends on steam, but most of them are from trading CS:GO skins. i'm talking about friends you talk to on a daily basis, or every other day. i used to have friends like this but every time i did, everyone just kinda branched off of each other, going into different "friend groups". i talk to one person on skype. she only talks to me once every other week, and we play minecraft or cs:go. other than that I have no other people to talk to. to make myself feel less lonely, I sometimes listen to "x Scary TRUE Stories" on youtube while i build on minecraft or play world of warcraft. i have a lot of money, buy my friends games and skins for cs:go, and i have even tried to buy friendships so to speak, but we never talk for more than a couple weeks or so. am i really that much of a faggot? i mean, im not rude to them or anyone else, they just stop talking to me.

Welcome to the exciting world of introvert-ism. I recommend getting good at something, or sculpt your body into attractiveness, so you don't look like a complete waste of life.

You need to go on Discord or Skype to start.

Post your skype if you want, I will talk to you.

The most important point : don't hate yourself for being lonely, BUT don't glorify your loneliness.
Loneliest man on the planet ? If you give yourself that sort of titles, you'll have a hard time abandoning them

im pretty good at cs:go, iv'e reached LEM before
and im also pretty good at R6S, i've hit plat before

i would post my skype but i dont have a proxy and its my real name

Are you serious?

Make a new skype with a one use email adress maybe ?

throw your computer out and go the fuck outside

stop killing your social skills online

I am 100% serious

Steam id ?

i've tried going outside, its worse than staying inside trust me

Not even him, but what the fuck do you faggots mean when you say shit like this? Going outside won't make strangers suddenly want to talk to you. I've been going out for regular walks for a little more than a year now and the closest I've had to a conversation there is when some mumbling fat man in a wheelchair made me fix his footrest one time.

It's so easy to make friends, you coul even fund some here. Don't be a sad cock sucker.

Dude, that sucks
"Buying friendship" will never fucking work
Wanna talk?

funding friends

you have to look friendly for people to talk to you

it's all about how you display your self

walking with your face toward the ground with a emotionless expression on your face will attract no one

look up

smile and nod at people walking by

not in a creepy way but a friendly one

go to a bar or something

anything but waste your time online playing games bc you won't get what you want that way

only an escape

i highly doubt that

you're creating all of your difficulties and unhappiness in your head

>no need to buy friendship

This guy wants a free game

Yeah but what if he's fat or ugly or both? What then?

I dislike csgo players so we probably woudln't get along

I will be you best muthafuking friend bro. We'll hang out, talk, pull pranks, play games, talk about girls. Only $500 a week plus living expenses if your not located in middle GA.

>Do activities in real world
>Cooking classes etc
>anything that interests you
>meet people
>Done
Stop being a faggot we all know anxiety and depression where tricks invented by the jews you have no excuse

i admit im fat, but ive showed my face (only my face so you cant tell im fat) to girls online and they all say I look decent.
i've hated cs:go for a while now along with all its players, i quit a while ago. only reason i play it is to play with that girl which we only bhop or ill carry her if she wants to play a ranked match.

>cooking classes

Yeah I don't think OP'S that much ofa fag. You don't need classes to cook. Just get a frying pan and oil and common sense.

Here is what you do OP. Go outside to shop. Do that a bit more often or whatever. Then go to the gym meet a guy friend, he has other friends join there group go to party's or something fuck your friends cus you're a faggot then lick the cum from your lips as your new friends spew there thick heavy loads all over your face

as long as he's clean looking being fat or ugly shouldn't matter

shave your face take a shower throw on clean clothes

people aren't as judgmental as you think

You should try to get some stoner friends man or try shrooms im honest now if u are REALLY desperat and serius try badoo or go out on the club, sorry my useless english havnt sleep in 4 days..

I think he means get gud at something productive. No wonder you have no friends, you sound boring as fuck. Go out and do something you boring faggit. Jk just off yourself.

True!