I need to kill my neighbour cat who keeps eating my dog's food. What poison should I use Cred Forums?

I need to kill my neighbour cat who keeps eating my dog's food. What poison should I use Cred Forums?

rat poison, the classic

00 buck is usually pretty lethal

Just tell the cat's owner to try to stop this from happening. Easy, and with no bloodshed involved.

retarded op..

Dude seriously some one loves that cat. If someone killed or hurt my cat I would take my cricket bat to them

It's the typical 80 yo woman who don't listen to anyone

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a cricket bat and you have a cat? Holy fuck raging faggot alert. Pic related it's a test for user.

KEK i would stomp your cats head in faggot

Feed the dog in the house you fucking reprobate. Problem solved.

Lead. Shoot it like someone with balls, or go back to sucking your uncle's dick.

Faggot with a cricket bat..

You are a sick fuck. Get a fucking life and learn how to cope you millennial piece of shit

>poison
>a cat
>can't kill it by himself as a man
OP is a retarded faggot, aka He's sucking dicks but he does'nt know and understand why

>being this edgy

If dubs don't do it

Had a similar issue. I trapped it and dumped it several towns over. All it did was use my fucking yard as a litter box. Left it down by some fucking river and haven't seen it since

Go back to Imgur or Tumblr

antifreeze

cats are attracted to it while dogs will leavei t alone

stfu you pussy bitch

Poison yourself. It's win-win. You'll be rid of the cat and we'll be rid of you.

>inb4 you poison your fat fuck dog.

how can you piss with something like that in the middle of your dick ?

It is hard to find the antifreeze that attracts a cat. Looked into it myself, they changed the formula in most if not all brands cause people were poisoning animals with it

find out how to people humanely euthanize pets, find out which household items house those chemicals, then put it in the dogs food.

What's with all the cat abuse threads? Also, feed the dog inside your house you fucking retard.

Yea, I bet it eats bags of your dogs food. Pitiful piece of shit that you are. Get a fucking grip on yourself

Shitload of acetaminophen (Tylenol) mashed up in tuna = dead cat, difficult to impossible to trace.

You're welcome.

I hate cats.

You got to be a faggot with your cock looking like that. Fuckin dweeb

I hope your neighbor is a big black man that likes to rape

>who dont listen to anyone
You are stupid

Cats are really hard to poison because they just fuck off and shut down and their liver clears it out of their system, I've got a friend who's had better luck with fox traps and then just killing them, you'd legit have to poison it 2-3 times before it might die, probably more, there not like dogs

just mix bleach with drain cleaner

put rat poison in your dog's food, russian roulette that shit, 50/50 one pet dead in the end
do it faggot

Do you leave your dog's food outside or something?

Feed your dog in a place the cat can't get in.

That's fucked up OP.

Just train your dog to defend its shit.

learn some fucking responsibility, don't leave your dog food out for the whole neighborhood to take as they please

>give it steriods for 3 months
>buy a small kitten
>introduce one to another
>videotape interaction
>show neihbour death of kitten
>explain how you dont want thia cat to go into your property anymore
>if goes into property again show video to pound they will have cat put down

dude although i really really REALLY hate cats, don't kill it, hide that somewhere better, talk to your neighbor, don't become a killer, don't have blood on your hands, another solution would that u can look up for some food or substance that repels cats but are harmless to dogs, and you can mix it with your dogs food, that would solve the problem i guess, but killing it is a terrible idea, we have enough killers in this world, don't join them

Don't leave your dog's food out like a fucking idiot and keep it inside, problem solved.

Or if you really want to kill it stop being a faggot and kill it with your bare hands like a man you pussy.

live by the sword, die by it. Iif you did that to me I would cut your dogs head off

Don't kill the cat. kys

feed the dog inside you cuck