Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking kill yourself

copypasta & bad bait

you should honestly die for being that cruel you bitch

It's been a while

>

2/10 because you got tweo responses

You're a total bitch

Shit bait op you fag that pic has been around for awhile

Truth

By posting this thread AT LEAST 3 MORE TIMES A DAY than you currently do.

>Female here.
you have but two choices
TITS
GTFO

roll(?

Delicious pasta

fine
Even: TITS
Odds: GTFO
Dubs: TITS then GTFO

Dip Wendy's fries in your creampied gash and handfeed your pet

>having sympathy for beta orbiters

I mean I know where I am but come on. Those gnats are always swarming around my gf because she's a STEM major and plays pokemon. You wouldn't believe how pathetic they can get.

How does it feel to know that by the time you are 40, the only thing you have is going to rot and no one will want it? Better get it now before you are worthless.

Her bf looks like a retard

Thanks for drawing the circle I would have never have known where to look otherwise.

by lying?

Hahaha what a loser xD
If i were him i'd rape you

7/8 bait, bretty gud

Tits or GTFO

fuking old repost bullshit. kill urself

If only. This is bait, but people like this exist. They are why it's funny any time a woman gets raped.

>Those gnats are always swarming around my gf because she's a STEM major and plays pokemon
>Those gnats are always swarming around my gf
>my gf
:^)

Horrible bait

Nigga are you me?
Fuckin wit em was the fun shit in college.

havent seen that one in a while
gr8 b8 m8

Wow, hope this is bait, if not OP's bf looks like a horse

I never understood why some guy's put up with shit like that. Bitches like to play with peoples hearts. If I was him I would have ignored you soon as you friendzoned me and found some better looking.

what, do they not have rope?

You are a bitch. Not a good looking one at that. Your boyfriend will dump you for the cheerleader after you get fatter and uglier while your "pet" will move on to a woman who will worship him like the man he is leaving you lonely and probably knocked up few times. No one will love you because you had gained a reputation as a user.

If you're real, say you'd like him to watch while you have sex, say it's a fetish you have and you'd appreciate it. If you're not he wont say no, then have your bf blow his load in your mouth, then force your bitch to swallow it, or spit it in his face. Can't get much more of a bitch than that. Tell him if he totally obeys you, buys you the things you want, etc, you'll let him eat you out afterward next time.

Gtfo summerfag

Your bf looks like a faggot.

low quality bait op, seen this image floating around for at least a year kek

Goto class summer fag

pets are better kept with occasional treats, things you should try sometime like maybe after a day of shopping, just happen to not care that he's in the room while you change into your new outfits, you know, just to try them on. a little peepshow goes a long way.

Name one thing you're going to need rope for?

One day you will see his kindness and his beauty and you won't help falling in love with him.
He's your soulmate and you will marry him.

Sure! Lure him but he's already the father of your children.

this again. but that pic makes me sad every time.

kinda

kill myself

>so many dumb fucks defending pathetic betas
If you can't just fucking accept that you're not getting with a woman and move on with your life, it's your own damn fault.

I dont get this pic...like why is the BETTER looking guy been the cuckold????

same, gay and old.

togtfo

have him hold your legs open while your boyfriend eats you out and fucks you

tits

>Cred Forums takes this bait like they're fucking addicts

she should make him suck the creampie out with a straw from a wendy's frosty that she sent him to get

Found the betas

Let's see how many newfags this bait gets.

>female here

Tits or GTFO

I know the pic is old but who the fuck would draw that fuckhuge red circle, i mean it's literally the only thing in the picture, you don't have to point at it...

Haven't seen a good b8 thread in ages.
Share em, anons

I know the guys on the pic. They are my annoying neighbours, they play shitty music in their car late at night and are way too loud. They are brothers and their names are Aron and Alex. Fólk er fífl.

One of my faves

> Pulls out ancient image and claims it to be OC

Yeah right. If you want people to talk about your shit fetish, just say so.

This is the last place to ask this question. Cred Forums is where all the friend zoned guys hang out and talk about sluts.

kek'd

horny retard

>not raping her before killing her

What a waste

l9ol

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

You're right, she looks kinda cute from the back, perfectly good pussy wasted

fuck your shit

>the wizard

troll harder, faggot

mmm, is she your phone background?

repost is a repost is a repost

SINCE I COULD

Carry his bags

Nobody likes stale pasta.

Holy fuck why would anyone think for a second this is real. You are too stupid to pull this off OP, go back to LoL and trap threads.

seen this one years ago, can't believe faggots are still trying to revive this bait.

what are you talking about, this is a terribly transparent garbage bait. just because retards are falling for it doesn't make it good.