I'm thinking of getting a cat

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

I'm thinking of getting a cat. What kind should I get?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3E1Bj7W6yU

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

any pet from a shelter, you'll save its life.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

a fluffy one

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Not a nigger.

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

German Shepard. Best kinds of cats.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

youtube.com/watch?v=S3E1Bj7W6yU

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Yep.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

this. i p/t at a city run shelter and there are a ton of cats you could look for there. best to go down to one and browse and talk to the people there about what you're looking for, like mellow or active, long/short hair, whatever. or just look and see what might interest you. honestly, consider an older cat too, they're the best to think about because for various reasons, like someone might have passed away and now the cat is there scared and whatnot. keep an open mind when you go to a shelter, but if you have an idea, talk to the people there and they can help. good luck.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Yes

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Bombay

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Whatever you do don't get this kind. I have one and he's a fucking faggot

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

No. Do not get a fluffy one if it will be an indoor cat. Do not, for example, get a Persian. Why? Because their shit sticks to all the hair on their butt, and you will be having to pry it off, or else it will walk around with a butt-halo of cat shit all the time.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Biggest one you can find

Camden Green
Camden Green

Jaguar, you pussy!

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

KHS?

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Tabby

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

This sort

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

Get that giraffe out a here

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

"Normal" kind...
To me special breed cats are just a waste of time and money. Stray cats on the streets are way more faithful/playful and adorable despite (majority of them) being "plain" breed.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

This

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

i'm such a gay faggot
kill me please

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

idk, I found a stray mane coon and he was pretty badass and I loved him until he past away a couple years ago... Super kind and smart af

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Meh, pic was related. You're welcome.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

This is true. You dont really order cats like off a menu. Or even like you pick a breed of dog. Cats are just out there in the world waiting for the right person to find them. If you try to preselect them you interfere with the process and won't find the right cat

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit