I'm thinking of getting a cat. What kind should I get?

I'm thinking of getting a cat. What kind should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3E1Bj7W6yU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any pet from a shelter, you'll save its life.

a fluffy one

Not a nigger.

German Shepard. Best kinds of cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3E1Bj7W6yU

Yep.

this. i p/t at a city run shelter and there are a ton of cats you could look for there. best to go down to one and browse and talk to the people there about what you're looking for, like mellow or active, long/short hair, whatever. or just look and see what might interest you. honestly, consider an older cat too, they're the best to think about because for various reasons, like someone might have passed away and now the cat is there scared and whatnot. keep an open mind when you go to a shelter, but if you have an idea, talk to the people there and they can help. good luck.

Yes

Bombay

Whatever you do don't get this kind. I have one and he's a fucking faggot

No. Do not get a fluffy one if it will be an indoor cat. Do not, for example, get a Persian. Why? Because their shit sticks to all the hair on their butt, and you will be having to pry it off, or else it will walk around with a butt-halo of cat shit all the time.

Biggest one you can find

Jaguar, you pussy!

KHS?

Tabby

This sort

Get that giraffe out a here

"Normal" kind...
To me special breed cats are just a waste of time and money. Stray cats on the streets are way more faithful/playful and adorable despite (majority of them) being "plain" breed.

This

>i'm such a gay faggot
>kill me please

idk, I found a stray mane coon and he was pretty badass and I loved him until he past away a couple years ago... Super kind and smart af

Meh, pic was related. You're welcome.

This is true. You dont really order cats like off a menu. Or even like you pick a breed of dog. Cats are just out there in the world waiting for the right person to find them. If you try to preselect them you interfere with the process and won't find the right cat