Sup Cred Forumstards my weed got mold should I smoke it anyway?

Sup Cred Forumstards my weed got mold should I smoke it anyway?

Pic very related

Hell yea nigger. pic of u doing it w time stamp

Yeah man, it'll get you even higher.

Damn that looks like shit. Why and how did it get mold ?

i was drunk as fuck (i mean, REALLY wasted) and i just put it inside my cup full of whisky

The fuck is that man! Get a new dealer

probably not. most molds contain poisons and other nasty shit. Because mold can basically only grow on food, almost all kinds produce poisons and other chemicals to keep other things from just eating it along with the food

don't user dependent on the strain it can grow a mould found on wheat that acts as an lsd variant as it kills u so you get really high but you die in the process

You gotta be cerebrally damaged if you inhale mold.

Biology fag here.
Don't.

dont smoke it. buy some other shit.

You are an evil genius

Already smoke a little. My head hurts.
Probably gonna die during my sleep or so.

So i should probably thank Cred Forums for fucking up my sexuality and my mind (in the general sense)

concerned for op

wash it in this then smoke away

Op confirmed dead

>moldy jazz cabbage
u wot m9

I read but I've never had that happen. I've stored the same bud in ziplock bags for weeks at a time, never had problems.

Also, shit stays fresher longer if you get small mason jars to put it in and then you put the jars in a steel ammo can like I do.
>/k/ stoner tips

Quit being a little bitch, smoke that shit

OP died Hahahaahhaha

smoke it and post the results op, but don't do it alone if it is possible, call a friend (if u have one) and a non smoker if possible, maybe it may cause a better high, maybe it's pure toxic, i would definately go for it, oh and whatever you do, don't eat it

do it

My head still hurts
I feel a little dizzy
my hands are kinda shaky

i guess it is the end fellas

should, no.
could, yes.

It's gunna be hella harsh, but won't kill you. Probably won't even get sick.

you ever done it?

The heat kills all the negative effects of the mold your in the clear

No. But that amount of mold wouldn't do much to you. Obviously try to brush it off.

Nope, it's very dangerous. There is a chance it could kill you.

Don't get lumberlung op

well dizzyness, shaky hands and headache are not that uncommon upon smoking weed, so no need to hit the panic button, but if you really feel something's definately wrong, take your sorry ass to a hospital or call a friend, the amount of mold doesnt seem that scary to me, and i think we all may have consumed it in our lives without knowing, like eating some bread and realizing half way through it has some mold, so chillax unless shit goes really terrible, keep us informed please

It won't hurt anything - might taste dank in a bad way though. I've smoked moldy weed a few times and it never hurt anything. I only see visions at night so it's OK

hell ya faggot

shut up fag

how much time does one ounce of weed last for you guys?

why?

2 weeks

well in mi country its really fucking cheap, so maybe im smoking to much

Don't ever smoke mold. Are you fucking retarded

That shit looks dank nigga, 7/10 would smoke

Check these nines

i wouldnt smoke that weed without the mold. lmao.

did you find it under your bed or behind your toilet?

The fungus is called Ergot, a species of Claviceps. In fact ergotamine tartrate is an important ingredient in the making of d-LSD 25. I assume the same is true of the p-LSD that's around now. Aspergillus niger can also grow on mouldy weed, and that can cause aspergillosis in some people. With a name like that, it can't be good.

If you want a sore throat for sure smoke it
If you have your tonsils they will swell up all to fuck and hurt like mad
If you don't the unburned mold that you in-hailed will move to your lungs and you'll have a nice case of the coughs for a few months as it grows in your lungs.

If you're lucky you might get a good high and nothing will happen.

Those are just trichomes my man, sometimes it takes extended periods of moist storage for the thc to mature. Toke up and enjoy, that looks like some quality dank!

youre retarded.

I once smoked a nug I found under my car seat, my estimations pin it around 9-12 months it sat under there. Tasted like shit, didn't smoke the rest, no problems, no regrets.

I've smoked shit like this before in the old days, I didn't think it was mold at the time. I smoked it, I lived, it got me high.

Also, sup fellow /k/ stoner

vittu mä oon kuistilla

dry it out by putting it an enclosed wooden box for a while, then take as much mold as possible off it then enjoy?

Spider mites

About 4 weeks. Britfag, so no joys of the dispensaries here. Best bud I smoke these days is that which I grow myself.
>pic related; a previous grow.

Harvest of 9 Green Crack begins next Friday.

ergot fungus is dangerous, you shouldnt really touch it with bare skin. i heard touching too much of it can cause gangrene

That is not ergot , ergot is black and ONLY grows on wheat and wheat products, It does not grow on weed.

Hard to see but ergot is black, I'm growing some right now for future refinement.

your mother causes gangrene

uh uh...

Britfags I feel for you
Canada, de criminalized, legal medical
USA becoming legal and taxed
Brit's fuck MJ kills

You heard right, look up "St Anthony's fire". It's what they called ergotism in the middle ages.

Ergot grows on Rye, not wheat, and I know it wouldn't be that on the bud, I was just offering some detail to the user that mentioned it.

fuck i love white trash average lookin stoner bitches

do the britfags have something similar to the DEA to prevent large grows or do local authorities have the ability to surveil or take down grows?

well, it's not so obvious

sing with me
If you put it in your mouth,
If you put it in your mouth

dont do it OP, mold week is very dangerous for your health. but are you sure its ? i remember one time mine seemed mold but it was just some tiny red spider web, so if it is, you can smoke it comfortably

you are sick

I see, ya right my bad Rye is correct,
I'm just fucking stoned on herd and Dilaudid's right now

If you touch it with your hands
If you touch it with your hands

No, just the normal police. Tbh, it's not a high priority for most police forces and they only generally act if they get a report of smells etc. A good carbon filter is essential, I've been doing 3-4 grows a year, averaging around 45-50 oz per grow so I'm small scale, and I've never had any problems. Fortunately I get on with the neighbours.

tfw florida will never have it legalized

Chick looks like Alec Barwin

Kekt

which one?
>My sister (front pic)
>My girlfriend (back on bong)

Hello from Canada