What does Cred Forums drive?

What does Cred Forums drive?

Honda Accord V6

Here, more dramatic.

My shitbox Forcus ST blew up and ford won't warranty it
>pic kinda related

Cool did it come with the 9.6V charger or was it sold separately?

Hi Danny.

Steve? Can you fucking help me get forde to warranty this goddamn pos??

05 STI

99 explorer, 87 turbo supra

pic from last year

current is 02' GS300 White, might VIP dat mofo and be b0sS

1994 Toyota Supra TT 6 speed

BMW m240i

Not Steve. Can't help you there Danny.

sO kOoL nIgGuH

I have a lower lift but pretty much the same

2011 Equinox Lt. 182 hp. Sitting on factory 17s

Fuck I love tacos they even fold away for quick storage
>tfw their truck doesnt fold away

1993 Mazda MX-6

Someone hit my toyta in a parking lot

1988 Toyota Cresta

Lesson of the day: Always take your Ford recall for leaking fuel pipes seriously

>5 different market names for one car
>each name is fucking stupid
Here's my Toyota Colgatea with my Toyota Flebbard lookin like a couple of lil' biscuits

Lamborghini mustang

Oh God I'm glad I'm not poor.

Mark II is default, Chaser is sport variant and Cresta is luxury.

Bought this in July

What color was yours?

Who cares? What a load of Playskool bullshit. Why arent there different names for each color too? How about rim options, need new names for each set. Jesus lol these ridiculous toyfags I can't get enough of this stuff

Nice, how much you pay per month? How long of a loan? I need a truck

07 Lariat

Gay

Why not? I don't like Chaser and Mark II in x71 generation, but Cresta is really nice.

Pro tip. Never buy a truck. They fall apart from the abuse constantly. Just lease one so you get a brand new one every two years. A car is usually an 8 year commitment. Are you even sure you'll need one by the time you finish paying off a five year loan?

Evo IV and it's my first car..

that's a beautiful car man, a mark 4 supra is my dream car. does yours have the twin turbo on it?

Excusemois, Amigo, I thought this would be an car thread, not an ylyl thread.

Do you like it?

2009 Lancer ES Sport

Gay. White trucks are for fags and your rims tell me you've never needed to actually use the bed of that truck.

>TT

It's a 3 year lease.
$308 per month.

First gen SWB Montero, v6 manual.
About to roll 270,000 miles on it. I can afford something way better, but I bought this thing with my tax returns 3 years ago with the intention of learning to wrench and I love it. Best damned vehicle I have ever owned.

I bought a house last year, was renting before. Currently in a 2010 honda civic which was great before, but I can't fit shit in it. Now that I own a house I find myself needing a truck to move stuff around and I'm always having to borrow one

these cars are like posts on 9gag

Trucks only fall apart from abuse if you abuse your truck. I treat this one well. Some towing, some hauling. If it holds up well, I'll buy it once the lease up. It's been a great truck so far.
It's an All Star LT, btw.

who doesn't love the tilt beds on these things

it's a soft taco

thx m8

Yes I bought it off eBay

fat, disgusting, super-ineffective

>Boosting the gtx3071r boosted Evo Iv..

major chink detected

BMW 528e

It's the economy version of 530i

Gets about 28 mpg

Goes 139 mph

0-60 in about 10 seconds

Like I said economy version but it will go 139 mph

>white trucks are for fags

This is an objective fact

No one is even attacking you yet and you're already playing defense. What does that tell you?

Who knows what car that is is king for today

Looks pretty slow.

neat-o

>leasing a truck
You obviously don't need a truck if you're leasing it.
Typical lease agreement doesn't allow you to tow anything. And if you drive on a job site you risk damaging it.
Tl;dr either you're an idiot or you drive a truck because 'merica.

wew lad
was it stock?

filthy plebians, get on my level.

My lease agreement didn't have any stipulations on how the truck can be used. It does have to be under certain mileage and has to be in decent shape. That's it. And who gives a fuck the reasons I have a truck. I wanted one.

Holy shit, RICE ALERT
RICE ALERT
RICE ALERT

Oh look....a blue Subaru. How original.

Oh look a busfag insulting people's cars
How original

it's an M3 faggot.

your dad to an anal orgasm

M3

2016 Ford Escape. Middle class faggot here.

got it with performance package, 4 door, standard.

a fucking blast to drive.

not the sportiest car, but best built car on the road today

both my rides, 86 k5 blazer for work, and then my boosted 98 sc300 for play

love that car

touche

which one, fartbox?

I'm from Cred Forums

1995 Volvo 960 its broken now

my jz brethren... hows that v160 holding up? assuming this IS actually your ride...

Looks like an E46, fuckstick.

noice

KEK i see that license plate

I'm selling my house and buying a new GT-R.

Going to live in my car from now on.

This without stance

Trains

you better not be serious

I thought conductors were not allowed on /b

i drive this. bought it in march. wish i had more dough to get turbo. really regret not waiting for the hatchback. but i desperately needed a car to work

>buying brand new

Lmao kys

YOUR an E46, asshead. try again

Gotta love Saleen rims. Thinking of buying some myself for my teal 95 GT. can't decide on chrome or silver though

My house is worth about 500k.

Sell it buy the car and have change to spare.

Fuck it, I want my dream car.

mfw I dont have a license

E36, Fagbag.

i cannot decide what is much worse. American's car taste or traps

do you honestly believe he can sell his house for enough money to buy a gtr? what are you smoking?

99 eclipse gs 10th anniversary special edition the alternator belt exploded (why its on a tow truck) its fixed now though

GREAT, pig dick, the engine. what's the rest?

2007 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

No stance?

M3-R E36 3.2 liter.

Shit Stick

wow
you are a massive faggot

Me too, same color

Pffffffffffffff, cunty mccuntface, not there, but close.

think smaller, your dick like

2012 Abarth 500

I drive my dick up ypur mom's ass

98' MKIV 6spd RZ

Who leases anything?

please stop posting ugly cars

lies..whats under the hood?

M3 E36 GTs 3.0 liter?

Twink lover.

People crazy, I drive people crazy

still just factory twins for now

79 camaro

not a smaller engine, shitface. A FUCKING SMALLER CAR

you had it towed because of a broken belt? fucking drive it to a auto parts store buy a new belt and use your jack handle to decompress the the belt tensioner > 5 min job under 20$ and you probably spent over 100 just to get it towed (assuming you dont have AAA)

People with money

damn right

cool, i have a soarer swap with an s366... lots of goodies here and there...

this sucks so massively

I give up, Anal blaster.

I guessed it, it was an M3.

what is this in the middle, bridge for ferrets?

I had 2 cars. 2013 Mini JCW Coupe and a 2014 Ford Fiesta. I just traded in my Mini for a 2017 BMW M240i which I should have in 6-8 weeks. I'll sell the Fiesta when the BMW is close to arrival.

My plan is to do a Stage 1 Dinan tune and a Dinan tune to improve the suspension and handling when the engine tune us available in the spring. It will add about $7k to the cost...but still less than a M2 with more options.

Why the M240i as opposed to the M2? I didn't want to wait a year for a M2.

e36 z3 m, dwarfhead, built in US

new try? much more easier.

Z3 fuck, why did I not guess that.

I was thinking the other M3's.

nice man, how much is she making? I'll be going for a gtx35 in a couple of weeks, aiming for around 400kw on e85

its official name is a strut brace, but yeh it just helps ferrets cross to the other side of the car without fucking my engine up on the way

K. New try

Well first off the truck isn't white, picture doesn't do it justice, it is ivory. Second, I don't have "rims" I have wheels and the bed of my truck is used very much, there is no additional lift on the truck just small tires, also there is a bed extender inside the bed that flips out onto the tailgate for more space, also trailer breaks and a full tow package, and a nice front bumper to knock your fag head off while you're bent over on the curb sucking your own dick, then I'll roll back, hop out with the .45 sitting in a holster mounted to the middle console and as you lay there, I'll sit up your headless torso and take a shit down what's left of your neck.

new game, pegging lover

The Greatest Automobile ever Devised

Shut up faggot, you aren't gonna do shit

Why do a--holes who bring their dogs everywhere never belt them in. If you love your animals so much protect them you jack off. The bed of your truck is probably for the peanut butter you put on your balls to let your dog lick it off.

right now 409hp to the wheels... needs a new tune...

*Tall tires
Not small tires

325 60/R20 Toyo AT's

Hauls around the peanut butter you put on your balls to let your dog lick it off you tard

not a riced out shitstang

2010 Mazda Tribute. Not a bad choice for a first vehicle.

Ass hole huh, that dog in the bed of that truck had 7 homes by the time he was three, I adopted him from a shelter when he was three and ive had him for an addition 7 years, your the ass hole for locking your dog inside and not letting them enjoy their short lives, no leash and 5acres to roam, ponds to swim in, and he fucking loves being in the back

Looks pretty comfy, tbqh

>saleen
>riced out

Lel

Yeah hit the brakes hard and your dog slams into the cab. Or rollover.er and crush your dog that's really taking care of hem.

ok I see, our quiz is getting s(t)ucked. one more

doge or gtfo

Yep there's no way you could have fit those tires in without the gate extender.

I have really tried to see the funny in this twat...just cant

This bad boy

Moonlight white Infiniti G37 sedan. 2012 model.

Yea, it's just a stock Tribute. Pretty much a Ford Escape with different logos. It is quite comfortable. I chose a vehicle with convince over sport/luxury.

Lol if the trucks rolls and they are in the cab they are still fucked you tard. Lol yeah clip them into those doggie seatbelts so they can get twisted up and strangled. Get your hippe shit out of here and have some granola, my dogs live a better life in ten years then you will in your existence

my mom used to have one of those, but sold it before I was old enough to be trusted with it, only got to drive it once.

bleh

•2015 Renegade (1.4T/6pd/AWD)
•2012 V Star 950 Tourer
•2014 Trek 8.4 DS

Embrace your future as a grease stain

Of ourse it's not going to save them inamajor crash. Same as seatbelts don't always save people.
But for minor accidents they are definetly safer.

Cadillac DTS

My first bike

good taste, but for a sec or third car. hope yours based on the same good taste

any clues about the other pics?

she never drove much, my dad had a Tahoe at the time for the main vehicle. Other than that and a regular z3 before it, she mostly had jeep wranglers. I've had jeeps and dodge trucks so far and haven't had the income for a second vehicle yet, other than a motorcycle.

I've been riding for 12 years, not a single incident.

Idk man, im from a small farm town it's mostly 20mph everywhere around here, they don't stay in the back on the freeway, or anything like that. Its usually just a short drive In town, plus he's old. He can't hop in on his own anymore, but you ask him if he wants to go for a.ride he runs right out to the truck. Yeah if we ever got into a wreck like that he could get hurt. But it's something that dog loves.

2012 1500 single cab short bed, leveling kit, bfg all terrains on stock 20s, blacked paint and dark tint

R1. Nice. This isn't the R1M, is it? What made you go this route isntead of, say, a sport standard or naked bike? The Aprilia Tuono or whatever it's called has a V4 masterpiece that moto journalist can't ejaculate enough over.

nice fiat 500 faggot

1991 RX7

Never seen one on the touge!

End my patetic lire, please

she should never sell this fking gem. I did and hate myself

I know what it is, dickface, and I've no illusions about it being anymore hardcore than that. It's technically the 500X. FCA's "small-wide" chassis for Renegade and 500X/L isn't the same for the 500.

fuuuuuck

piece of shit

how'd your parents react when you came out?

Whoever recognizes this by far better craftsmanship masterpiece is not a truck driver

Schweet homo joke related to my choice of automobile, brah.

>2012 Lancer SE AWD 2.4L in summer
>2000 Explorer Sport AWD 5.0L in winter

damn, I was just curious
My friend's son bought a renegade and he freaked the fuck out and beat the shit out of him so I was wondering if other families dealt with it better

Previous car. Got a Mustang in 2014.

If Only this were done to a pontiac aztek

it was, at the factory, to all of them

Muscle cars are for the quarter mile dingus.

Mercedes Benz R320 cdi

fiat*

Bought this 1982 Suzuki GS 450L earlier this year, my first bike

Cool Chrysler Pacifica.

since when are mustangs muscle cars?

how much?
I need a beater bike, had to sell my first one to help pay for my house

2014 Infiniti q50

Ever since it got a 4.6l v8 and a super charger.

>strut brace
that'll make that pigfat cantturn not oversteer into a tree

>No gold alloys

sorry, no