Hey anons, I have only one joint for all the night long, how can I get high enough?

Hey anons, I have only one joint for all the night long, how can I get high enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-cannabis-oil-shatter-and-wax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related.

stick it up your ass.

just use a gravity bong

Can confirm

Take the weed out of it and make a makeshift bong. You can smoke it for however long you want and bongs rip hard. Smoke till your weed is white

Rastarize that shit mang

Make steam roller dummy. Grab a toilet paper roll, cut a hole in the top just big enough for the joint, and hit it like a pipe with your hand on the opposite end like a carborator

This. Gravity bongs are so efficient. All you need is a 2 liter or something big enough to hold a water bottle, water bottle, and a ratchet piece (or you can use tinfoil, the aluminum eraser band on wooden pencils, bowl, one hitter, or even just stick the j in the top as long as it's air tight). Just look up how to make a gravity bong.

One hitter
Alternatively but most home made grav bongs are grimy as fuck

Eat a mango half hr before you smoke....

Dismantle that shit and hit it out of a bong retard

Can confirm. Or mango juice.

A lot of people have been saying grav bong or regular bong but really just smoke that bud with any method other than a joint, joints are one of the least efficient ways to smoke weed and are really only worth the time if you are willing to make that trade off for convenience/discreteness/etc.

Yeah, I saw some friends using one, but I didn't think it would be so efficient.

I can get two differents sizes water bottles, but what is a ratchet piece?

These are ratchet pieces. Once again, these home made pipes are pretty fucking grimy but they are easily one of the most efficient ways to burn grass.

I still advocate dropping the $5-10 on a one hitter. That's pretty much the only way I smoke dry buds to myself anymore since its also extremely efficient and, as long as you keep it cleaned regularly, not too grimy. Its also extremely discrete if you need to smoke in public.

They're talking about a socket (for tightening nuts) , clean it out well and use it for a bowl!

dont fucking smoke he joint thats how, unroll that btch and take a bong/pipe hit every hour

Oh, ok, I think I'm going for some mango and a pair of bottles, thx anons.

knife hits

this or bowl

Wait an hour or two. While you're waiting drink a few beers. After 3-4 drink smoke half the joint. Put it out. Pound another beer and finish your smoke.

smoking chromium. no go

this. mix in a few percocet for a wonderful evening.

Eat it.

I used to smoke weed by poking holes in a coke can. Worked great but probably not the best idea.

Hahahaha! It's four keys long you fucking idiot!
That wouldnt even get my grandma stoned!

Its already a raster based image you dumbass

joint in pooper

how do you smoke an open source web browser?

Open up the joint and do knife hits instead. If you don't know what that is you don't deserve to be smoking

dont do this it makes mustard gas

what up YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE

> That's why I was asking for some advice.

I started with the beers two hours ago, 1'5 l drunk now.

I know what it is but i don't dare to do it.

Yeah, Cred Forums's tutorials.

fuck the joint, gravity bong it.

No it doesn't you fuckhead, it is actually a legit guide for making THC infused alcohol tincture

So, I have the shit, do I gravity it? Or just a normal bong? (homemade both).

Also some more tip? I recently started smoking.

If you have marijuana, a microwave, and peanut butter you can make edibles in under a minute

Why not both? You have enough bud in that joint to try them both out, although you will then have two grody bottles on your hands. When using those nooby homemade nig pipes the bottles get smelly and gross after not a whole lot of use.

This will get you as high as you possibly can.
But hit the whole milk, don't be a bitch.

Also (for those of you underageb& faggots who still live with mom and dad) if you microwave the peanut butter for a minute first, then mix in the weed and let it sit till it solidifies there is no smell

Pull it apart and then make 2 joints with the weed. You'll now have twice amount!

Google a "gravity bong"
You can make one at home using plastic bottles and use tinfoil as a gauze by poking holes in it.
You must burn the tinny first otherwise there's a layer of vapour that comes off which is toxic.
It's ghetto as fuck but it conserves a LOT of weed.

Switch to oil

All of you

Its better

Mix it with tobacco 50/50 and make a bottle/foil bong.

what he said
smoke smart

That's a badass keyboard bub

What are you, stupid?

Nah he's probably just European

coat the paper with kief, or even open the paper and sprinkle it all at the tip

Those rolls look nice but unless the bud is really sticky and not too grinded the bud falls right out of the end. Did you make a filter out of notebook paper or something?

you're already high asf

2 - 4 hours. im baked as shit too rn nicely rolled j ma nigga

This is quality post.

these dubs

Shit's scarce though, at least around where I live. Low quality too, more like butter than shatter. Still rocket fuel though.

Butter can be as good, and wax and crumble can be as good, as shatter its all in the individual batch and how well made it is. Obviously butter/wax/crumble are as good for different reasons since a fine slab of shatter will always beat anything else in terms of potency.

But yeah shitty oil thats a horrible goopy brown/black/green mess and smokes awful and isn't particularly good for you sucks.

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-cannabis-oil-shatter-and-wax/
The differences are largely superficial, the more you know

Yes, 2 gravity bong hits sends me to space