Write me some lyrics Cred Forums, i have a broken ankle and have nothing to do. I'm in my studio trying to get better

Write me some lyrics Cred Forums, i have a broken ankle and have nothing to do. I'm in my studio trying to get better.
Here are some songs I did for you guys a bit ago
Navy Seals pasta
>vocaroo.com/i/s11GpxFBko5J
Some guy wrote "ya" a lot and then some other stuff
>vocaroo.com/i/s0vkGVYOWPHR
Snippet of my upcoming mixtape
>vocaroo.com/i/s042smnSgJ0h
Get to writing guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mVCE5nzOXv
soundcloud.com/reali-t-1/young-moolah-baybay
vocaroo.com/i/s0w9dQliGvS0
vocaroo.com/i/s0MBKAmbhWnS
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2591602/From-plain-Jane-glamazon-Video-tutorials-amazing-transformations-using-just-contouring-end-looking-like-Kim-Kardashian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you, I'm not doing your work for you. That's like asking you to come to work for me and do my job. Faggot.

Okay, give like 5 minutes get this done quick

dont be a cunt. OP is making custom OC for us.

bumping for op

bumping. write a song about the Ole Lickaroo

>vocaroo.com/i/s0mVCE5nzOXv
I felt like going black, makes you sound tougher

bump for op

This is one of the first times my thread doesnt 404 without a post :')

>vocaroo.com/i/s0mVCE5nzOXv
>well that's it I guess

keek.

yeah fuck that I appreciate your effort.

I'm down, gotta write some lyrics first tho

yeah sorry, i can't keep bumping for long, gotta get back to work :(

I'll look for your threads later.

someone bump this shit

Thanks tho, appreciate it

Walkin by the ocean as I'm feeling so lonesome,
I got no cute grill, whilst I have an expensive bill to fill, my sad life of loneliness and hopelessness while I live in this Murican unit

Is OP a faggot or is he not?
I dont know but I am sure that sooner or later I will find out

Give me the dubs you nigger cunt

This:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I'm a Level-5 YouTube Hero, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on inappropriate content, and I have over 300 confirmed takedowns. I am trained in mass flagging and I’m the top moderator in the entire YouTube community. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting YouTube staff directly and your account is being reviewed now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Youtube channel. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your videos in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare Heroes dashboard. Not only am I extensively trained in reporting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of YouTube Hero Super Tools and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the site, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

did you hear his navy seal pasta one?

hey op, gotta bail, hit me up at [email protected] with voc link when you done?

for sure, im doing the pic you posted i think

coming up too

yeah the lickeroo

soundcloud.com/reali-t-1/young-moolah-baybay

i'd be willing to do one of these again if someone wants to make the thread

gimee dat ole lickaroo
like r kelly use 2 do
gimme dat olie lickroo
but she ran into the loo

ok gone for real. pees

>vocaroo.com/i/s0w9dQliGvS0
maybe i spent to much time on just one, gotta do others now

but i just finished :(

do this
you know what? i fuk this shitty band now. you we're best for me you we're band that i will chose over all when i was children and when i was 20. but now when i see "ruhanna" with you i will fuk you all in the ass. only cliff is worth now. i fuk you all you fukin bastards you are sold out. fuk you all. i won't listen to you anymore. pantera is replacing you at number one you fukin solding 0 i don't respect you anymore. fuk you u fukin zeros

are you alive?

oh shit! glad I left the window open. fuck gonna check it out.

right here

ha pretty awesome! what daw you use?

I wonder if you can sing witchout autotune

b8rs gon b8

I use ableton, don't know nothing else tbh

yeah I just got ableton live. struggling with some of the basics - only used really simple stuff in the past.

Got it, wasn't too interesting so i just ate chips in the background
>vocaroo.com/i/s0MBKAmbhWnS

Just keep at it, its a lot of trial and error. Just make sure you can take criticism it helps you improve.

Makeup gave her a nosejob?
Neat.

thanks i believe that. I have experience in other creative fields... so I'm halfway decent about taking feedback.

I just can't seem to get past the learning curve. I put in an hour or two, come back a week later, and don't remember anything I did and half to learn it over again.

yeah there is a whole series of these.

its pretty crazy

hre is a video of someone doing it
:
\
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2591602/From-plain-Jane-glamazon-Video-tutorials-amazing-transformations-using-just-contouring-end-looking-like-Kim-Kardashian.html

Gold dust?