Female here. Uhmm.. how do break a boy's heart and make him cry? Me and my friends have this bet...

Female here. Uhmm.. how do break a boy's heart and make him cry? Me and my friends have this bet, whoever makes a boy cry first, wins a thousand dollars.

I've already picked a target. It's this nerdy boy in class who has a crush on me, whom I usually ignore because he creeps me out and has no friends.

I'll pretend to like him for a few weeks, and then what? How to make him cry?

None of u bitches have a thousand dollars to blow on a stupid bet like that and if u did you would have better things to do. Sage

How many times I've seen that same picture on Cred Forums...

Show us your dick

tits + timestamp or gtfo

Suck his cock and bite it. They'll really get the flood going

show him the movie "hotaru no haka"

ITT shit quality bait.

Fuck him.

Tell him you're pregnant a week later.

Go over to his house at night and shoot yourself in the womb.

Bleed out all over his floor and die.

timestamp or you're a 30-40 year old wizard with a microphallus

hhhhhmmm sweet bait

Wow, no need to make it so complicated.

Just ask him to meet you somewhere and then kick him really hard in the balls.

How about you start slicing parts of your face off in front of him?
I know that would disturb me to tears.

BTW, shitty bait gets you a sage.

PRIVET CYKA,

SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH MORE SKIN AND WE WILL ALLOW YOU SOME OF OUR GREAT ANONYMOUS WOOTY WOO PLAZZY PLAH PAH PAH PAH PAOWERS.

SERIOUSLY

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

AHHH CYKA NEVERMIND YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FUCK YOU!

He speaks for us all

It's pretty easy. You're going to need some bleach some ammonia and a bucket. You'll also need a funnel and a plastic bottle. The night before school mix up the bleach and ammonia in a bucket. You don't want to get cut by your parents so do this in a small room out-of-the-way someplace like in the laundry room. Mix it up really really good. Pour it into the empty Coke bottle like(one or two liter). plastic bottle. What this does is it triggers the emotional receptors in the boy's brain. So you befriend them then you tell him to fuck off then you lead open the bottle so that he can smell it. And he will start crying.

I hope he murders your stupid ass....Fucking with ppls feelings like that will make a mafacka snap...so good luck with that no one will care when he stabs yoy

When you try to get Cred Forums fags mad, but they see through your b8

just exist, you being alive is enough for anyone to cry

Fuck him and just before he's about to cum, get up, tell him he's disgusting, and leave. He'll have seen the light for just a moment only to have it ripped away before he could enjoy it

Literally all your stupid ass friends are probably expecting you to make him fall in love with you and you break his heart and he cries. Don't do what they expect you to do. Cook his mom and serve her to him for dinner without him knowing then make him understand what you did. He will cry, you will win, and everyone will fear and respect you

First you ask him out, then you fuck him, always fuck him on the first date. He'll feel alpha as fuck. Then as you progress through the weeks, start acting less and less kind toward him, but always have some sort of benefit he can't refuse. Eventually he'll be so confused what to do with you, and he'll become less stable.

Here's where you'll get him. Start insulting him (dick size, bad sex, etc.) he'll be very close to the breaking point, until you girl the most personal insult at him one bay, and break up. Now he won't cry, but with any luck, he'll shoot up the school, you being his first victim, that way the plan rids this world of one more rancid both like yourself. But you'll lose the bet, that's the one and only drawback of this plan.

it'll make him shoot up your school

LETS TURN THIS INTO A FUCKING SPAM PHONE CALL THREAD.

TARGET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYE, THIS BE THE AWFUL WAFFLE!

TWO EIGHT ONE

EIGHT SIX TWO

NINE ZERO SIX FIVE

LET US REIGN

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

>hotaru no haka
yes

>this

Ask him out, go out with him for a week.
Then kill yourself. He will cry.

Titties or gitties faggot

>tits + timestamp or gtfo

You do understand that if any of this is real, in a couple of years he'll kidnap you and keep you in his sex dungeon for a decade, right?

tits or gtfo

THE PHONE NUMBER IS FOR A WAFFLE HOUSE IN FUCKING TEXAS

TEXAS MAN

LET US RAID

MAKE WAFFLES GREAT AGAIN

ASK HOW THEY MAKE A GLASS OF WATER

ASK FOR PUSSY

ASK FOR HELL

GIVE EM HELL

I WANT A FUCKING GODDAMN DISCOUNT AND I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE AND I'M DRUNK AND HORNY SO FUCK YOU TEXAS LET'S DO THIS

ZDRASTVUITIE GABARETSIE PAROOSKIE CYKA CYKA CYKA CYKA BLYAT KAK VHEE PAH ZHEE VAH YEH TYEH MOY PODRUGA BALSHOY KRASEEVA

LETS TURN THIS INTO A FUCKING SPAM PHONE CALL THREAD.

TARGET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYE, THIS BE THE AWFUL WAFFLE!

TWO EIGHT ONE

EIGHT SIX TWO

NINE ZERO SIX FIVE

LET US REIGN

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

THE PHONE NUMBER IS FOR A WAFFLE HOUSE IN FUCKING TEXAS

TEXAS MAN

LET US RAID

MAKE WAFFLES GREAT AGAIN

ASK HOW THEY MAKE A GLASS OF WATER

ASK FOR PUSSY

ASK FOR HELL

GIVE EM HELL

I WANT A FUCKING GODDAMN DISCOUNT AND I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE AND I'M DRUNK AND HORNY SO FUCK YOU TEXAS LET'S DO THIS

ZDRASTVUITIE GABARETSIE PAROOSKIE CYKA CYKA CYKA CYKA BLYAT KAK VHEE PAH ZHEE VAH YEH TYEH MOY PODRUGA BALSHOY KRASEEVA

Why are you typing like this is tumblr mate

Try not being such a spiteful cunt instead

HOLY FUCK IT'S SO EASY THESE PEOPLE ARE SO MAD

If you kick a guy hard enough in the balls, he will cry. Not sure why you would wanna drag this out for weeks if the first person to do it wins.

Onions. Make him cut onions. Or just make him watch something super sad like of mice and men or the notebook

Obvious bait is obvious.

Just straight up ignore him. Never reply.

>wins a thousand dollars
and where the fuck are you gonna get a thousand dollars? You gotta make it believable if you want to troll anyone.

Out in Old Yeller

>u
>u
>you
I hate people like you, you inconsistent bastard, but I'm glad the first post was what I came to say so /thread.

Kys

Should've had a comma after the word "say" to keep it consistent.

kill yourself and he might cry

protip, my baiting chum:

only Cred Forums level idiots use the term females when they women, its a dead giveaway every single time

Ur fucked OP

point a gun at your head and tell him to cry or you will shoot yourself. whether or not he dose it you than must shoot yourself

kill ursalf

Impale your self and tell him you've aids

Show him your dick.

> how do break a boy's heart and make him cry?

Give him a free 6-pack of beet than smash it with a basebal bat.

s/beet/beer