About a year ago, everyone here became obsessed with cuck, cuckolding, cucked, I want to be cucked, omg I love cucking

About a year ago, everyone here became obsessed with cuck, cuckolding, cucked, I want to be cucked, omg I love cucking

Where the fuck did this come from? I mean for Christ's sake, who gets pleasure out of other guys fucking your girl, and obviously doing it better??

Reddit

I mean shit, look at the definition!

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld/Submit
nounarchaic
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

Testing

trumps campaign, amongst others. not even joking

Heard you loud and clear bud

>shitposting

ftfy

Obviously part of the crazed feminist movement, repeat posting of "fuck" nonsense, along with "blacked" and other racist shit. Its a subtle way of mind controlling people to undermine them. Check out that Palmer Luckley or whatever the fuck that tubby VR guy is called. He funded a pro trump meme movement. The madness has results

Checked

,*cuck nonsense

>Where the fuck did this come from?
From people who social engineer for shits and giggles.

tbqh, i've got even more pussy since every guy wanted to be cucked.

I don't really care if they're in a corner jerking off while watching me ride their gfs,

fucking retarded isn't it.
bunch of faggots getting payed to shitpost racist memes on reddit and Cred Forums, for trump.

What's the bets all the cuck bullshit dies down massively after the US election?

I can't even tell if y'all are serious

look up nimble america
not even kidding, some goddamned ponyfag is paying people to shitpost racist stuff, hoping it will increase trump support.

Wow, I'm on Cred Forums every second and have not heard of this yet

You dont worry they'll sperg out and stab you in the neck during the deed?

Cucks enjoy that surge of adrenaline seeing their female partner dominated or aptly pleasured.

Serious business go to google news search for that palmer luckley clown

Yeah, you're likely blind to it if you're here all the time. Got to learn to read between the lines man. Join the dots.

I do get pleasure from it

>who gets pleasure out of other guys fucking your girl, and obviously doing it better?
are you kidding?
who doesn't?

its not actually real. its not really happening.

I've actually had a female friend of mine say they find the concept kind of gross in so much as the idea of cuckoldry basically implies the woman involved is the property of the man being cucked. And if you think about it, that is true since otherwise it's just a woman sleeping with two different guys. Still cheating but in no way implied the woman is beholden to either man.
Then again this is Cred Forums. If your fetish isn't at least a little messed up you shouldn't be here.
Also, interesting to note, I looked up what the female version of a cuckold is, and the proper term is Cuckquean. So remember girls, the next time your man cheats on you, remember to say "You have a made Cuckquean of me!"
Or don't. Once again, implied ownership of other human beings. Kinda gross. Whatever.

I worried about that first but, people have fallen for the meme really bad.

This seems uniquely American. Not caring about the destruction of any form of a normal society. Putting your life on the line for a fuck. Not worth it in either case.

Well I'm actually in Europe

Actually, real answer: Right here on Cred Forums. And it was more than a year ago.

A few years back, m00t was seeing some girl or talking to her or some shit, anyways some user finds out that she was fucking some chad the whole time. No joke. So m00t was cucked, in the classic definition. Anyway, this place being retarded as it is, that started becoming a go-to, standard insult. Then the world followed suit, because we are the trendsetters of this godforsaken planet.

Nimble America. Google it

For some time I thought it's just another fucked up fetish like the trap thing.
Now when I think about it, it seems to have appeared and spread very suddenly.

It's probably just another troll.

b8? No one actually wants it, it's just a fantasy thing. Plenty of people jerk to insest, loli, bdsm, etc without actually ever doing it.The appeal is sexualizing what it feels like to be an outcast.

The strange thing is that most of the cuckfags are basement dwelling neckbeards that never had a shot at a real female, anyway.

Yes I know who's spreading it. But where do you think they get their spicy memes? Right next door, on Cred Forums

It's an organized movement. Crazed feminists (who really don't believe in feminism) and other shills paid to post this shit

ourhotwives dot org

The source is somewhat irrelevant to their end game to be honest

Internet cool words/phrases, it's like passing fads for the web.

This

Wrong, Jesus Christ read the sensible responses

me

Quads of justice

I was saying unironically before it was cool.

This is the exact same question the Republican party is asking about Trump, and the answer is the same... When you put a bunch of effort into fostering a set of ill conceived and poorly defined values it can manifest itself in unexpected/down right stupid ways

what is your request

I like amatuer cuck stuff because the odds are higher that the lady is actually enjoying herself

Maybe so, but the fact is their thought leaders are Cred Forumstards and their mentality is straight Cred Forums as well. If you want to counter them you need to consider their origins. The hallmarks are super-hyped echo chamber sessions followed by bombastic, combative shitposting, 2edgy4u embracing of authoritarian figures and over-the-top racism, and aggrandizement of their impact in the real world fueled by a lack of perceived ability to impact the world otherwise.

kek

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

fucking shills

ask pol, they are the master cucks

The TIDES foundation and other "NPO's" are paying people to post these daily.

Time to wake up, everytime you post in one of those, your response is being collected as research to use against you.

The person behind it is the occulous rift fatty, google it

>the posts are made by the same retard that made that thread
>other retards catch on
>huur told u gais
>a new meme is born
who takes the time to screencap that shit anyway