Never took any, bought some, about the size of pic related

Never took any, bought some, about the size of pic related.

Guy that gave it to me said it's really high quality, i don't really know.

What's it like, it looks so small, should i just take the whole thing?

What drugs have you done before? Assuming you know about RC's and acid safety

none, and i don't know what you are talking about

Never took a penny before

Preach!

Unless the tab tastes like nothing or paper, you don't have acid, you have an RC like something from the NBOME family. That's fine as long as you're fine with it. Acid is really weird and hard to handle on my opinion, especially if you have never done other psychoactive drugs. Pull up some good chill music, turn the lights down, and have fun bro. One more thing, you might want to consider having a sitter.

Put the penny up your ass for a high ten times as powerful.

isn't that a really small dose though? do i really need someone to help me?

then again, i really have no idea what this little square represents, so if i'm underestimating it, please tell me

Yeah take the whole thing. Put it under your tounge and wait for it to get soggy (about 2-4 min.) then swallow it. Then just do something to pass the time until your vision gets all wavey.

Take the whole thing. In about 30 min. ask yourself "just how many spiders are there in this house?"

Have fun becoming a penny. See, you focused on the coin. Shit will surface during your high. Breathing. Talking. COIN mutha fukka. Do you speak it? You will...

A standard dose of acid today is 100ug. That's 1/10,000 of a gram. There's no way to tell if it's strong or not until you take it. Assuming it's not bunk, you're going to be unable to make rational decisions or take care of yourself for at least 8 hours. I would recommend a sitter but I didn't have one my first time. It's your call.

I took one tab my first time, and prior have only smoked weed. Granted after 30 mins I took another because I didn't think it was working, but a sitter or friends to do it with is highly recommended. That one square is gunna make you trip pretty hard, also like said if you take something like metal it's not acid

Just make sure it doesn't have a taste other than paper. If you taste anything else then immediately spit it out and call someone for help. Doubt that'll happen to you though if the guy you bought it from is close to you

> sitter

I agree with this. If you've never done it before, get somebody sober to watch you.

HBWR is a good natural intermediate if you do it right. Otherwise it's just unwarranted nausea.

The guy that gave it to me is very close to me, and he is experienced in taking it, this one it's from his personal stash.

though i would like to know what will happen to me if it doesn't taste like paper and i don't spit it out and call for help.

I see, i think i should prepare for it then.

Also like to mention that he is not a drug dealer, and if he did give me some dangerous shit that would fuck me up or kill me, he'd be fucked too, considering we are both in the army and some other guys know about it, so i think it is the real deal.

>What will happen
Probably nothing terrible but the trip won't be as good and if it's dosed wrong you'll die.

I dont really know anything about drugs, I just know I took some tabs my first time and they had a battery like or metallic taste, and since then I've taken liquid forms at festivals and tasteless acid and they are all around the same high

>you'll die
that's really comforting

I usually go for factual over comforting mate, sorry if it comes off as rude.

If its bitter spit it out its not lsd

>to
I've taken acid dozens of times when u was younger. Most times I had a sitter. It's fun, and you won't die, lol