The girl on the right. Someone mentioned that they thought she fucks like crazy, why did you think that. And also rate

The girl on the right. Someone mentioned that they thought she fucks like crazy, why did you think that. And also rate

Her thighs Op that's why

What does "fucks like crazy" mean?

Someone said that earlier, I was away didnt get a chance to reply.

Jesus no helping this thread. Virgins go get pussy and come back you will understand

Girl on the right looks familiar.
Name?

But for real, can someone explain why they thinks she has sex a lot. I mean I know girls that have killer bodies who have never had sex.

"Fucks like crazy" meaning she will go off on your cock. You can see by her thighs and thick ass. She will want doggy also. Fuck get you some pussy so get off 4shits kid

That's just sex. Now maybe if you have never fucked a girl this is " fucking like crazy" but to everyone else this is just fucking

She could be terrible in bed, doubtful though, how easy do you think she is

WTF? you must be a troll not even a virgin is this fucked up

No idea by looking at her. She's attractive also who cares. She looks like a fun Fuck.

10/10 for both.

Yeah hard to tell from a picture. Can assume... But yeah would love to find out..

Meg and Lala, daughter and mother.
They both fuck like crazy. They're hookers.

What the fuck is wrong with her feet

5/10 mother daughter combo

6/10

she gets worse looking in each picture except the one where she's doing the handstand