youtube.com/watch?v=vgk7MXWQOAM
youtube.com/watch?v=AmfJdjy06xg
discord.gg/RyXFX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Willie Tyler and Lester

>>ITT: shit Tier Comedians
>Jeff Dunham

fixed that for ya bro

Did you mean "stale as fuck repetitive comedy" thread?

what?

How about instead of a Jeff Dunham thread we start a comedian thread?

>comedy
>ventriloquism
Pick one

Ok
> Doug Stanhope

Bill Burr
Most red pilled comedian out there

>red pilled before there was a red pill

Agreed. Dunham sucks ass

This guy knows...

Also, George Carlin

George Carlin for real shit....John Pinette for fat guy shit....George Lopez for latino shit

please... faggots with their hand up puppets asses are not comedians. they are puppeteers

fuck is wrong with you niggers

Ralphie May for real ghetto redneck shit

The best comedians are:

Dane Cook.
Daniel Tosh.
Carrot Top.
Adam Sandler.

And although perhaps not the best on delivery, Carlos Mencia probably writes the best jokes.

You know you have to be at least eighteen years old to visit this site, right?

Jim Jefferies

youtube.com/watch?v=vgk7MXWQOAM

I wish he was my daddy.

>Ralphie May
unfunny fake accent faggot

seen dunham live.
also seen these guys live. never laughed so hard

amy schumer
sara sliverman

Fucking kill yourself

ron tater salad white

These are objectively correct answers.

>Daniel Tosh

underage b&

I hope this is bait.

Johan Glans.

Google Glans if you dont know who he is u'll recognize this dickhead straight away

Jimmy Carr

youtube.com/watch?v=AmfJdjy06xg

lisa lampanelli but only when shes not telling jokes about how many bbcs shes had inside her because that makes me mad as a white boy

You're just jealous of how incredibly talented he is.

0/10 bait

he's the white trash of comedy.

He is the best Comedian in Sweden without a doubt. Fucking genius. Seeing him live again in December for my mother's birthday - Got the tickets already.

You can't prove that.

The queen

Dt:were going to kick all the illegals out and build a wall.
Cm: whos going to build it.
dt: mexico is going to pay for it.

That's sad

Oh yes, comedic genius. How does she even come up with this stuff!?

Jeff Dunham talks like a fag and his shits all retarded

This flaming gaymo

Probably with a focus grouP of everdAy americans and a team of jewish writers which allows her to cater to the humor sensibilites of basment dwelling losers who post the word cuck like it was obessive compulsion

can confirm for homo-king

>OK now just say "MAH VAGINA".See guys women are funny too!

I FUCKING HATE HIM.

he came to my elementary school before he was famous but got kicked out cause one of his puppets hit on my principal

I actually think Sarah Silverman has some good jokes and decent delivery. Far from all of her material is good, but she's definitely alright. I think she's the only female comedian that I don't think is utter garbage though.

Is bo actually gay.He's amazing.Even thugh he recycles all of his material when he's not doing a special, he's a great comedian.His specials aren't even comedy shows, it's all one scripted act he does word for word yet it's all great.

well he has a wife and child

so possibly? just not likely

lel

8/10 b8

Ralphie May is probably the least funny "comedian" I've seen - esp famous comedians. I really enjoyed watching him be uncomfortable on Roast Battle. It's like he knows he's fat, but not nearly as fat as he is.

Trainwreck was a funny movie, and she wrote it. Inside amy schumer has its moments too.

what the shit is tosh doing with those guys? i'm very surprised that b doesn't like tosh. wait, what am i saying, no i'm not.

Christopher Titus.
Robin Williams.
Richard Fucking Pryor
Eddie Murphy
And Lewis Black if you like political humor.

Carr is hilarious. Americans aren't ready for Carr. Americans are either Larry the Cable Guy stupid or Kinison and Hicks elitists.

>and she wrote it

Yeah, not exactly. She wrote a tiny bit of it, then actually funny and clever people helped her fix it up, and then she took all the credit. That's usually how these things work.

Tosh.0 or whatever it was called was cancerous as fuck, but his stand up routines are actually pretty good.

Definitely. I'm glad you can separate the two, a lot of people judge Tosh on his show. I'm happy for him and blah fucking blah, but his stand-up is the only reason he matters to me. Even People Pleaser was great.

Still have the CD in my truck to this day.

Any love for Anthony Jeselnik?

Fuck stop remaining me John pinette is dead

I especially like how Carr roasts hecklers

That and his seagull laugh

Right here dude. His Netflix special is some of the funniest shit of all time.

George Carlin
Bill Burr
Jim Jefferies
Doug Stanhope
Louis CK

Demetri Martin is decent, a bit unconventional but talented.

no. if you're gonna write dark jokes, the joke should come from it being funny, not the negative response you illicit from normies. I watched his netflix special and the whole time it was just "dead babies, 9/11, school shootings," it was like a summerfag trying to blend in. 0/10 he looks like he gets pegged

Out of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

Louis CK? Anybody? C'mon guys we started of with a fucking ventriloquist.

Solid list

Where is Bo Burnham?

Dunham is fucking terrible. He is an absolute bore.

Not even close to truth. To Bill Burr, black people can do no wrong because his wife is black.

Ralphie May fucking sucks. He is a character, not a comic. Carlos Mencia is exactly the same type of hack.

God most of you guys have terrible lists. Here you go:

First off, the king, who I didn't see mentioned ONCE:

MITCH HEDBERG

Then there are:

George Carlin
Louis CK
Richard Pryor
Rodney Dangerfield
Dave Chappelle
Hannibal Burress
Robin Williams
Myq Kaplan
Andy Kaufman
Chris Porter
Zach Galifinakis
Brian Posehn
Patton Oswalt
Eddy Murphy
Jim Gaffigan
Brian Regan
Kumail Nanjani
and for girls
Maria Bamford

You're welcome.

literally the teir below shit.

Mitch Hedberg is a legend but I've seen his stuff so many times by now that I never watch it anymore. I think some of Dimitri Martin's earliest stuff really reminded me of his style, and thought that kid would go amazingly far, but the quality of his shows and jokes just went WAY down and he started to come across as really pretentious in a way. I think the 15 minutes of fame got to his head.

Still, jokes like "I love that my new pajamas have pockets in them because before I used to hold things when I slept" and such are pretty damn genius, and his delivery was spot on.

I think that most americans don't have humor...

SamHyde+MDE

Andy Kaufman wasn't a comic, he was a performance artist. He actually hated standup comedy. Kumail Nanjani is a beta male cuck. Hannibal Burress is overrated as fuck.

He is a wannabe Patrice O'Neal, but without the talent, writing ability, charisma, likability, and delivery.

he's my favorite too. i hate that they gave him a show, because it was pretty much doomed from the start.

It's not even close to the truth. Carr took most of his style from the NY comedy scene. Especially the Comedy Cellar scene. The same place where standup comedy actually began decades beforehand.

this

That's called crowd work. It's a staple of NY & Boston comics. Carr learned it from his time performing in Manhattan.

It blew my mind when I found out he voices Ice Bear on WBB.

All legit opinions - The truth is hidden somewhere in between of all of this.

discord.gg/RyXFX

get in here

>Most red pilled comedian out there
was before he got cucked by a nigger

Otto was so damned funny. A true original. "Ever notice how a black woman's pussy looks like a wallet?"

not even trying

Jim Fuckin Jefferies!

So, 20 years ago? He's been with her long before he ever was successful, and before you heard of Bill Burr.

Hey op light yourself on fire

Yup, the land that created standup comedy has no humor...

You may be retarded.

tater tot here. can confirm

Dylan Moran

George Carlin