How much bigger Is this guy than me?

How much bigger Is this guy than me?

And is there any way to feel less shitty about yourself for having a small cock?

Mine.

>How much bigger Is this guy than me?

>is there any way to feel less shitty about yourself for having a small cock?
kill yourself

So he is really that much bigger? Damn. SO when my ex wife told me he was just longer she was lying and she likely had the time of her life with him. FML.

they are both pathetic and tiny

Makes me a bit better. But yeah I know I'm tiny. I just wish it wasn't such a blow to my already near non existent ego.

Well the first one is pretty small, yours is just pathetic.

if his cock was infinite in size it'd be difficult for your ex wife to enjoy it given the sheer unimaginable size of infinity

your mom on the other hand....

Lmao OP. Wtf. Idk about you but my dick is so fat and heavy when it gets hard it cant stick strait out and flops to the side

Not bad op. Would jerk off.

Yeah mine is pretty pathetic. I just wish there was something I could do about it. I'm working on losing weight which might give me an extra inch.

Yeah she's a landwhale I know. I'm a chubby chaser(go figure.)

Jerk off to which?

>extra inch
It's all about perspective and whatnot. You'll have a normal cock if your body is normal looking. It's the just weight in the way.

See
Or both. Prefer the second pic

Nice :) At least some love for a small cock.

When you get to the point with a woman that she wants to fuck it's because of who you are and how you acted and how you looked at her and how you make her feel. They don't see you as being a different thing from your dick. Your dick is you. She's not fucking your dick, she's fucking you. You gotta weld that understanding into your brain or else you'll have issues in your relationships.

I brought this up with the first four girls I slept with. In each situation it was when we were hanging out having a good time and started light touching. Like hands and arms. Then you kiss and it's a snowball effect from there. While you are making out you need to realize the girl is already getting wet. So consider this perspective, when they are at this stage and I know my dicks about to be pulled out I mention that it's not that big. I'm 6 ft so I fear them having this idea I'm gonna have a big dick and then be let down. I fear seeing that in their eyes when they see it. But each time I brought it up to them they are caught off guard and snapped out of their lust mindset. Three of the girls told me "Shut up" and the other told me to stop talking as she tried to get her mind back on track with the making out and touching.

Why?
Because at the stage of lust that proceeds getting your dick out a girl already likes you and is wanting to have that experience of you on top of her and her getting fucked. They want to get laid and they want to have a fun time and to give you a good time because they like you. You don't change as a person to someone once they see what kind of nipples you have or dick because you have all that personal experience connecting with this human being leading up to this moment.

Not only should you stop worrying about what you can't change, stop thinking about it being an issue completely. Erase that way of thinking.

Put a ruler near it. And a coin; and your hand for measures.
Your cock might be just right and your tight and belly too big.
Pic related: a girl who wouldn´t complain.

Yeah I've been watching what I eat and shit and learning what works best for 2 years this august. Still feel like it'll never all come off so I'm a bit discouraged.

dude, you're fine
/thread

Moar?

Okay thanks.

>U$D300.00
Man, still cheaper than a wife.

All I've got at the moment.

and fucking my ex.

Not bad at all op.
Wanna kik?

See the bright side: she wouldn´t complain against anal.

This
OP you're shitting on yourself for nothing

Maybe I could, yeah. cade.harrison

Actually she did. Said it hurt too much because I was too big. But she told me she's been with bigger guys before.

I think the real thing is I have m,ajor problems with self esteem overall. This is just one part of a huge problem.

Yeah I overthink EVERYTHING. Major anxiety.

Video where?
Feet of her?

Quit being a fat sack of shit and your dick will get bigger

That's interesting. Never seen anyone who saved them. Sorry no feet or video. Just some pictures.

That was one of my favorites. I miss fucking her so bad. But I'm just sad about life in general.

Different user here. The fat pouch over your dick takes FOREVER. Its like baby fat on your face where you gotta count calories and start a cardio regiment for it to actually go away.

Working on it, user. 3 years of working out and eating healthy. Just still a lot more time needed I guess.

Yeah I need my belly to go away, etc. I am going back to the gym soon but I measure and weigh all my food and mostly eat spinach, beans, tuna, eggs and foods like that.

Can't find you.

Weird. Had that problem before.

Anymore ass that you don't post often or just anything in general? Kinda saved alot just seeing if I missed anything.

Add me? Mothman0020

I've posted all I have. II only started taking pictures late into our relationship. Maybe this will help. One of the first I ever took and posted here looong ago.

Jesus she is lovely
Ever ate out her ass or smelled her feet?

post her ass

Jesus that's horrifying

moar

Used to do lots of feet play. Ate out her ass sometimes, yes. Loved fucking her ass.

She was a real nasty cunt and treated me like shit but sex was great. I really miss that. And now that I'm back to being single I'm just miserable and likely won't ever get laid again.

The fuck is wrong with u guys?

just buy a bathmate water pump and stop crying u fag

This is best I got. Playing a game ar sAME Time.

Really glad you like her though. I don't want to be a cuck but I feel like it might as well be my role in life.

I really hope life gets better. Enjoy jerking it to her. Send results if you do.

I pity you small dicked losers.

Savage.

But I do deserve it! IU am pathetic in size. And just all around a great person who\s stuck living inside my head rather than showing the real me to the world.

Yes, in fact there is.

Kill yourself.

B..but you are one of them

kek

Most male-bodied people's penises fall into a pretty narrow range of sizes.
80% of all penises are in the range of 11-15.5cm (4.3-6.1 inches).
No, I'm not saying this to make myself feel better about my own equipment - I'm at the upper end of that range myself, not that it has any real significance.

Doesnt really solve the problem. Because then you're gone. I don't want to sotp living I just want to really LIVE if you know what I'm saying.

Damn nigga hairy af

I've done the math. Last time I measured mine was 7.2 inches. The global average is 5.19 inches with a SD of about one inch. This means that I have a larger Penis than 97.5% of men. Studies also show that the ideal Penis is about 7 inches in length; just short of my 7.2 inches.

Yes I am. I don't like it.

Cite your sources.

your picture looks like 5.5 inches though nice lie bro

God DAMN it you fucking retard:

1)close your browser
2)kill yourself

You are posting about your dick size on Cred Forums. You are too far gone, just run naked onto the nearest highway naked, so whoever offs you can have a laugh at your teenie weenie. And the coroners. And the cops, and the firemen. Dont wait, act now, you irretreivable waste of dna. Do it.

I did this two years ago. I would go and find them but I can't be fucked.
Check out this guys chart though.