Dick r8 thread. Mine is small rip

Dick r8 thread. Mine is small rip

I'm not gonna lie or laugh. How many inches is it fully erect? If it isn't 3 inches at least you're gonna have problems with just being even getting a girl pregnant.

4.5, it looks smaller in pictures.

Lose some weight OP.
if you don't know how....stop eating, walk somewhere and smoke crack

well you're small. no way around that

You might want to lose a little weight though. Extra layers of fat also make it look smaller. I'm not all that much longer either at 5 inches but I know how to make my girl go cray. Make sure you know how to use your hands well for foreplay, get the penetration angle right (very important), and just relax.

Take a better picture, no way that's 4.5 looks like 3.

That's a pretty large clit you have there. Shame most woman prefer dicks not over grown clits. I suppose you could always join them in worshiping cock.

Im aware that the fat makes it look smaller.

Nigga I've tried. My family has a history of thyroid disease and I'm pretty sure I have it. I just can't get to a doctor to find out because I don't have insurance.

I'm 5 inch maximum, so I'm small too, #SmallBrothersUnite

nice clitty. would suck

so you're a small dicked loser that can't control himself enough to lose weight because "muh condishuns". if you weren't fat you'd at least have a chance

My girlfriend doesn't mind the size, so.

Easy way for you to lose weight take up getting fucked regularly and replace a meal a day with giving head.

She's lying so as not to hurt feelings.
No woman would be happy with that unless it's all she's ever had.

R8

>implying that thyroid disease doesn't exist

Personally, I'd like to be fucked in the ass by a cock about 5.5" long and on the thinner size. Large ones... especially thicker ones... just don't feel good.

r8 m8s

not that bad 6.5/10

I'm content with that

Kik spacethowaway

Make me look like a monster M8

damn you're thicck 9/10

So small

I'm 4.5" in length and a bit under 5" in girth, is that what you're looking for?

Let's see :)

i know that feel bro

Are you m or f? I'm just curious if guys and girls have a different ideal penis for anal.

Would sit on/10

Nice. And, I'm a dude. That's a cock I could enjoy inside me. The pic I'm including is one I've thought of as about perfect. It's about 5" and a lil thinner.

Oh, and the one guy I was with, was about 5" and ridiculously thick. It wasn't so much as painful, but just too thick to really enjoy being fucked by.

How thick do you think it was?

Don't feel bad OP. I have herpes and I'll never have that good pussy again.

Please rate

What are you gay

Average size but damn thats pretty thick user. If you have a girlfriend, she might not leave you for Jermaine

Only 5in

Bruh you look like you took a pencil sharpener to it. How do you get a dick so pointy?

Years of skilled tempering gave me the finest of hanzo dick.