>you think you did a good job raising him
>when he turns 20 he starts HRT

What would you do?
Would you disown him?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/videos/179977/amateur-shemale-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 fukkem

a person has to endure a lot of abuse to do something like that. If your 20 year old son starts HRT and it's a surprise to you, then you weren't a very good parent.

beat the shit out of him and force him to fuck a whore

This

also I am pretty sure almost all young men who start HRT didn't have their father in their life.

thats a trap I might fall into, more pics of it?

Tell him he's a fucking coward and disown him. I don't pander to you faggots

fukkem

turns 20..already too late, dude is gonna look like a freak show.

pass the brown sauce please?

I would stop thinking I did a good job raising him

>you think you did a good job raising him
Either
>A You obviously did NOT do a good job raising him
or
>B Who gives a flying fuck if he's trans or not
Either or, the transition should remain unpunished in all fairness.

No, of course not you idiots.

Replace his hrt with testosterone to keep him the way he was born to be.

let the fucktard live dude

who do you assume they need to have been abused to do that?

same reason I assume someone who mutilates themselves was abused.

we know thats up who started hrt

Because he was abused by his dumb hick of a dad and now feels like a girl, and this is how he justifies it.

but that's simply not true

I would only disown my child if he did columbine/sandy hook/vote Clinton type shit. However, I wouldn't associate with it nearly as much. Christmas/birthday/thanksgiving

I'd not disown him, i'd most likely just hope for his happiness and that it's not some stupid fucking phase he'll outgrow and become suicidal.

glass of cum?

that girl is GAY!

Or he wasn't abused enough and he's a pussy ass bitch. If my son wanted to be a chick I'd disown him.

Nah dude, uncle stuck a dick up his ass as a little boy. He will probably sudoku before 2020 tbh fampai. No health and loved person takes dangerous drugs to turn into the opposite sex

>Get pissed as fuck that he waited till he was 20
>Convince him to not get the dick lopped off
>get fucked in the ass by trap-son
Win-win

yes and if it was legal kill him. too many people in this world already to allow these worthless excuses to continue to live. if you don't have the will to live up to the responsibility of your fucking genitalia how the fuck are you going to live up to the responsibilities of being an adult.

I'd support his choices in life like any decent father would. And then probably fap to his pictures cos Cred Forums has changed me for the worse.

That or theyre mentally ill

i tried to finger myself today , i was not sucessfull, what is wrong with me ?
24/m here, straight until now...

you don't need to blur the names, this was fuckin trending

>embracing degeneracy
>decent father

What does HTR stand for?

idk wtf HRT is so imma say no

there is no disease that makes you want to be a girl. There is only abuse.

> did a good job raising him
> hrt
Just kill myself on the spot, then hope that he thinks over what he's done.

It's overwhelmingly true. As are suicide rates of post-op individuals. Mostly because they realize they were just gay and chopping off their dick was retarded.

i would tell him about the time i dated a transsexual then support him all the way

He Truly Rekt

High rectal tension.
It's basically exercises gay people/women into anal do to keep their asshole in shape and stop it stretching.

I'd tell him becoming a girl isn't going to make him stop being ugly as fuck. He'll just kill himself anyways.

When I was 8 I wore my mom's makeup. They took me to see CATS and I used her makeup to paint myself like a cat. Every one who witnessed it said I did an amazing job for an 8 year old. When I was even younger my older sisters and their friends dressed me in girls' clothes, a blouse and skirt.

I had no fucking idea what the big deal was. I was a kid.

When I was 19 I was working in a pizza place. One of the waitresses left her casual clothes in the bathroom. That bathroom had a shower, which I used because I was planning to go get laid after work. (Didn't want to smell like pizza.) So, I put on her clothes and paraded around in front of everyone. It got tons of laughs, especially when I bent over.

I massaged all of those waitresses' feet. I could've fucked almost any one of them. Gender play doesn't make you gay, it doesn't make you a different person, and for FUCKING SURE, kids don't even know what they're doing.

gross

>t. closet faggot

What if he likes to dress like a girl AND fuck girls

Could be worse, what if your son was a furry or otherkin. I would disown in that case.

holy fucking shit, if i gained 40 pounds, this is what i'd look like if I turned into a woman

jesus christ this is hard to look at.

He would be just following his mama footsteps, so no big deal

Name?

I'd much rather have my son be a fur faggot that faps to my little pony than turn into a girl

only time i'd disown my son would be if he'd became a liverpool fan

Perhaps I should rephrase. Mentally undeveloped. In the womb they're bodies became functional males but they're minds remained female.

A birth defect.

I honestly wish I was a chick, not because I like dicks, but because of the power you get from being a chick.
HRT is too expensive and stupid though.

>People are generally nicer to you
>If you roll lucky genes you can live life as a NEET by marrying some retard with lots of money
>Preference over males in predominately male populated professions due to laws
>guys online will foam at the mouth for a chance to TALK to you
>people buy you shit for no reason
>you can say whatever you want, and men can't hit you because "never hit a woman bro".

At least if he eventually looks convincing as a woman you could go out in public.
If he starts howling like a wolf in public, that's gonna be embarrassing.

>not loving your child
Spotted the dude with shitty parents

nonsense. Children don't learn gender roles in the womb.

all my webms are too large to post on Cred Forums, dayum shame

loving your child so long as he's not a sick fuck disappointment

Or peeing on fire hydrants

i think he'd already know beforehand if he was transgender or not before reaching 20

>"never hit a woman bro".

It's "never hit a LADY" I've seen lots of women get hit. I've never seen a lady get hit, other than by an abusive husband.

It was always a joy in HS when the big, fat, cunt who liked to throw her weight around and wail on guys finally met the guy who had enough of her shit and decked her.

Hormone replacement therapy
They block adrogens such as testosterone and supplement estrogen and maybe progesterone.

MY wife's son is actually really cool

Shit parents unwittingly breed even shittier future parents.

>Identifying your children as projections of yourself and your ideals instead of individual sovereign beings who just happen to be dependent on you for 18 dismal years.

if he was feminine looking enough to pull it off then maybe

but if he was build like a brick shithouse then i would try and put him off from going through with it

what are you, retarded? cut them up and post them

hormone replacement therapy

shit parents and shit society are the reason these freaks exist in the first place. accepting it causes it to spread even more.

Id fuck him and his dubs

I'm on my phone and for some reason it won't let me edit them

is the place to be for that shit, though

Did it with his own money? Fine by me.

You know that nuclear family ideations are pure autism, right?

no, they exist for a reason. new age liberal thinking is not healthy.

>I was there little queer foot rubber
>I DEF COULDA FUCKED'EM BRO
who are you trying to convince

Have fun letting your ideals be molded by society instead of thinking for yourself for a change.

Agreed. There is a reason why it takes two to make a child. And, there is a reason why it is best to have both parents around to be PARENTS.

I can teach my son everything about being a man, but my wife also has stuff she can teach him about the female condition. And, there are plenty of times when she throws something into the discussion which I hadn't thought of, because I don't think like a woman.

The same thing holds true for raising our daughter.

Unfortunately, too many people find relationships to be disposable. They don't build a proper foundation to build a family upon. And, they aren't willing to put up the proper boundaries for their children. They are too concerned with being their children's friends and/or are too lazy to take the time to be responsible parents.

Not that my kids will be perfect, but if they are fuck-ups it won't be because my wife and I didn't bother to be good parents first and foremost.

actually it's the opposite, social trends would lead one to support these sorts of things. I'm going against what society is telling me to accept by not accepting it.

the natural family unit is actually a dominant male with many wives

elle fanning, not a trap though.

Throw him out of my Zeppelin

yeah sure, we have it "easy" those things only work if you are fucking pretty.

Fuck your new daughter in the ass

I apologize to him for not encouraging him more as a child, and that I should have recognized who he was inside.

advise him to keep the penor but get the balls removed rather than get an axe wound

This.

I sometime think it would have been cool to have been born a woman. But you can't change the genes in your body so you end up looking REALLY retarded and fake if you go for all the HRT, gender reassignment surgery, plastic surgery and other shit tranny's do. Better to just accept the gender you were born as and make the most of it. Besides, men get physical and mental advantages that balances out women's pussy pass.

I'm not being told to accept ANYTHING.
I accept things that don't challenge my self concept, just like any other "bigot".
I just don't see how trannies are a problem, I do see a problem however in not letting/and or shaming a grown man for doing what they want to their own body.

you inb4'd but it was inevitable in the end.

Break her then pimp her out to Asian business men, retire live happily.

I've been trying to find sauce to this for a while now

the tranny is called nicole charming if that helps

isnt that the mfer from axis of awesome

That'll do

No, I'd be supportive of them. Personal experience has an impact on my decision, however.

is post op now but there;s shitloads of vids before SRS

I would make her fuck me first. My baby girl isn't getting any dick before mine.

Yuck! That thing has a half nigger face.

So you're saying you have no concern about society at large, only things that affect you directly as an individual. That must come from a very conceited way of looking at things.

well I wouldn't have a kid in the first place
and if I did, he wouldn't be doing HRT

I would probably kill him

Male/female brains don't exist. A brain is a fucking brain.

take him to a forest to chop trees and catch his own food till the testosterone grows back

There's no harm to come from trannies, all harm come from hate and fear.

Not true. There is a reason the highest IQs in history are 100% male.

Take creature on safari to some shit hole like Zimbabwe or South Africa. Abandon camp in the night. Let nature decide its fate

ashemaletube.com/videos/179977/amateur-shemale-sex/

"hate" and "fear" are useful survival instincts, the problem is we think they're bad now because life has become so safe and easy. That will be our downfall.