Cred Forums, why are you not voting for gary johnson?

Cred Forums, why are you not voting for gary johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erichoteham/status/779290065482682369
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause he supports Nazi cakes.

>implying I vote

because i live in an area that is very pro trump, and i know my vote doesn't matter

Cause I'm a real libertarian

Open borders
Globalist shithead
For TPP

Is afraid to say "illegal immigrant"

Because I'm not a chick cuck

who?

Exactly..
No one would pay attention to him if it weren't for rand and Ron.

Because he's never heard of Aleppo

why isn't anyone posting his maymays?

Only idiots run third party. No one with potential would take a third party nomination if it was handed to them on a silver platter.

Many libertarians are pro TPP for whatever reason.

Cos apparently my values side more with Jill Stein. Gonna redo my ISideWith and some extra research before election time though.

cause it'll be gore/bush all over again. vote kang. or kodos. but if you're going to vote third party just stay home and jerk off. it'll take lass effort and you'll have something to show for it afterwards.

Because Trump is our lord and savior.

I'm Canadian, and even if I could your country's fucked. Try revolution, that will wipe your dept. Then, I dunno. Eat cake you fat fucks

Cuz no chance, and he looks like a goober. Cool hair tho.

but i am voting for him

That's embarrassing, user. Vote for either Hillary or Trump. They're both good.

have u seen this op? twitter.com/erichoteham/status/779290065482682369

gonna kys november 9th?

He had NO, literally NO idea what Aleppo was.

It's the "free trade" thing. Which is fine with rich countries and labor laws. But having open free trade with really poor shits is just getting slave labor and exporting jobs.

It enriches countries, raises gdp skewing it to the rich, then you have to beg the government to redistribute to you.

Libertarians are awesome domestically. But how the fuck are you going to apply libertarian policies to your decisions when other countries aren't doing so.

>they're both shit
FTFY

This is most likely gonna be our last presidential election before these cock ups cock the whole system up, so I'm gonna vote for someone who agrees with my values, bot just cos the cool kids vote two party. Go fuck yourself, it's my right as an American to vote for who the fuck I please.

>you'll have something to show for it afterwards.

A load of jizz?

Trump rocks.
Hillary is a warmongering bitch. Quit wasting our money and lives on some crazy realpolitik chess game.

ummm yeah, what do you have when you get done jerking?

>bot just cos the cool kids vote two party.
>Implying Trump did anything other than take over the GOP

Perot could get 15%
Why can't Gary?

I plan on doing a 'write-in' because they're still protected by the constitution. Gonna write this man's name in. Why? Because I believe a corpse can get more done than any of these ass-clowns.

Fuck off you Trudeau lover, you seal beater

I am

but wait! theres more!

it would be a never ending presidency of good surprises and great deals

Fuck yeah, Billy Mays; I wasn't going to vote but now I'm in.

hashtag deals out for billy

Literally do not care. Still voting for whoever the fuck I want.

because he has only a slightly better chance of winning than any one on /b

this is my write in

have you seen anyone not take a seat when asked?! IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY

I wouldn't write him in, but I think he'd make a great VP for Mr. Mays.

Write-in votes are pretty much throw away, but they are still fun.
I voted for pic related last presidential election because I believe in true leadership

I get it. I've been a libertarian for 26 years. Johnson is the only candidate promoting many of our ideals. Bitching about his ideological purity is kinda weak if you compare to him to Trump and Clinton.