Hey Cred Forums, I have a question. Why that hate against all the Jews? I just don't understand it...

Hey Cred Forums, I have a question. Why that hate against all the Jews? I just don't understand it. Is it just for being edgy? I just don't understand the hate for them.

it is just for being edgy. Israel as an awesome place with awesome people.

It's all about being edgy. Nobody on Cred Forums actually believes Jews are bad. They have never met one.

They killed jesus. They're the chosen ones and I ain't. Do you need a drawing or something ?

well, antisemitism in the world has a long history user. If you want to know why people are still antisemitic now, the only way to understand it is to study history more.

because your sick twisted ways have now been exposed, genital mutilation of boys is now seen as child abuse in the eyes of the law

Hey Cred Forums, I have a question. Why that hate against all the UKRAINIANS? I just don't understand it. Is it just for being edgy? I just don't understand the hate for them.

i love jews...they kill ragheads and doesnt afraid of anything.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Hey Cred Forums, I have a question. Why that hate against all the autists? I just don't understand it. Is it just for being edgy? I just don't understand the hate for them.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

using green text improperly, using Cred Forums tagline improperly

the autism is strong in this one

Why is it hard to understand? I like jews and I still have no trouble understanding the hate.

1) extremely successful group, they own banks, hollywood etc. heck, some people argue that they own the world, they are probably not too far off.
2) exclusive club. If your mother is not jewish you are not welcome to the club. If you are in the club expect good stuff to happen to you.
3) elitist club. They honestly believe that they are the chosen people and that goyim (everybody else) is basically sheep that they can herd for their own benefit.

The surprise is not that they are hated, it's that they have managed to survive the last couple of thousand years

People don't hate Jews because they're Semites, they hate them because of their shitty religion that revolves around racial supremacy.

ok, I get it now.

They have been part of a rumor that implicates them for producing a savior in the future. Oh, by the way, they didnt kill Jesus. Whoever controlled the early roman empire did.

>using green text improperly

The fuck are you on about?

true, true.

its for telling stories dumb cuck

the hatred of Jews is a thing that goes back a long, Long time in Europe. They were the original migrant refugees that spread north into europe and russia.

This was only made worse by the fact that the Jews were a literate culture while most everyone else wasn't. Coupled with the Christian prohibition of handling money, they fit right into the niche of Bankers.

So you ended up with a separate closed culture with a separate religion running one of the most lucrative businesses known.

For the uneducated, illiterate, and desperately poor europeans this was essentially a slap in the face, as they were faithful followers of christ and their lives sucked way more.

tons of salty goy in this thread jealous of the wealth and power of a society that values education and shrewdness

>Oh, by the way, they didnt kill Jesus. Whoever controlled the early roman empire did.
t. abraham goldstein

They are subversive, genocidal thieves and murderers with a pathological lying complex. Lol Nero's kicking us out bros, let's burn the city and blame him as being crazy! Shit like that. Poisoning wells, ritual murder, human trafficking, etc. They are evil.

It's for quoting retard. The use for it in stories is just culture.

Might have to do with being money grubbing fuck wads trying control the world, that's all.

I believe in Canaan 2.0 instead of Israel.

Which was stood up in 1948.

no its not, its for
>implying

I went to school with one, he was a pig.

that must've been one smart pig

you people horde all of the money

Smartass, the "Whoever controlled the early roman empire" did so because those kikes pressured him to. Nice try, kike "I'm not a kike".

no he was a dumb idiot. He was so fat.

Because the jews are secretly lizards who rule the world mate, wake up

> implying the reptilians aren't using the jews
Keep searching m8 you're close from the truth

kak

"Search behind the book cases! These jewish rats can't be far!" The obersturmbannführer shouted. Indeed, behind the book case was young Anne Frank, a jewish girl not more than 13 or 14.

"I have to be quiet or they'll find me!" she thought. She was paralyzed with fear.

However, as her life hung in the balance, the adrenaline was exciting. As is commonly known, fear is the most powerful aphrodisiac for women. Young Anne Frank couldn't help herself and started to touch her pussy and could feel the blood rushing to her clit and swell around her most sensitive areas.

Pant Pant Pant she was nearing climax and her warm juices began to fall through the floorboards.
"Was ist das!?" An SS solder felt the warm liquid fall on his Kampfhelm. Upon hearing this, Anne Frank was taken with horror, climaxed and let out a muffled scream into a pillow next to her as her body convulsed in pure ecstasy.
The Nazi SS trooper stormed the floor above and broke into her hiding place. "Swine! There you aaa...." The soldier stopped as he looked at young Anne Frank, dripping with sweat and vaginal fluid, splayed out in a most degrading and provocative fashion, fondling herself and biting her thumb while she fingered her asshole. "Name!" He demanded.
"Anne Fraaank" She muttered, gasping for breath.
The Nazi ripped her out of the small nook and threw her against the wall. He pressed his body up to hers and pinned her against the wooden slats. Every movement she made was fruitless, she was trapped. Her raw, tender nipples pressed up against the rough wooden wall and edged her beyond what she could take.
"NOOoo!" She yelled with apprehension as the commando unzipped his trousers and revealed why he truly was 'The Master Race.'
"I hope you don't mind, little Annie! This meat isn't Kosher!" The Nazi pushed his fully erect cock, 12 inches in length with girth like the barrel of a Panzer Tank, into Anne Frank's throbbing pussy, as she let out the most pathetic whorish moan he had ever heard.
>cont?

Yes

srsly if cant see it for urself u r a sheeple really the question would be why wouldnt u hate them unless u r jewish urself fukin kike

Jesus Fucking Christ

Cause them Israylies butcher kid from Gaza to sell organs.

Anne Frank's legs gave out, but the Nazi soldier took her forcefully and lifted her like she was a feather pillow with his aryan strength. Her whole body was blush red and trembling from the intense pleasure and mind shattering orgasms. She couldn't think, she couldn't fear, she only felt desire for this man, who truly was superior to her people.

"I love you!" Was all she could think to say, while she kissed him in his arms. He conquered her and she knew it.

He was superior in strength, resolve, evolutionary fitness, and she knew it. Deep down, she knew her genes were inferior and wanted them to die, having witnessed...NO...EXPERIENCED, the Power of this man; the white power. She reviled and hated her own jewish blood and kin, people and race. As the Semen passed through her blood brain barrier and circulated through her veins, she could feel the pride that her child was soon to have for her new people. She was reborn and never wanted to leave her new master, her liberator from her jewish rat mongrel race.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME!" She cried as she was dragged to the train. A tear welled in the eye of the SS soldier as he saw her fade forever into the obscurity of history.