Sup Cred Forums, Im very commited to taking my own life, the thing is i just dont know how to do it properly...

Sup Cred Forums, Im very commited to taking my own life, the thing is i just dont know how to do it properly, i want a slow and painful way since i just hate my fucking life. any suggestions are better then none, thanks.

If you want a slow and painful death vote for Hillary Clinton

good luck faggot

Serious answers please, but still funny.

kys

who is that fine bitch mmmmm

Don't do it, please.
>inb4 moralfag

Emma Glover.

Find a fat girl to sit on your face dude.

Than make it a life you want to live. Don't be a coward and end it the easy way.

>A suicidal post on Cred Forums
Hahaha great stuff; ya just don't see it these days!

Why do you hate your life?

hes probaly 13 yo and his mother wont allow him to play minecraft bcs hes a fucking fag

i lost 2000dollars in csgo skins

oh no you lost skins in a game that sucks dick anyway

csgoarena, house? lost like 300 rigged piece of crap

arena, csgofast, csgohunt

Allllll the money on CSgo is not yours

how old are you ?

OD on tylenol. It'll take like 3 days to kill you while your liver fails. The pain comes from deciding you dont want to do it anymore tomorrow, but doctors cant do shit for you.

thanks ill try.

not even old enought to gamble bro

true

Ill kiss ur dick if u dont

By that I mean ever dollar you put in steam stays there in one form or another, unless you dont use the steam market it all belongs to steam.

Porcodio

Fall down a mine shaft. Die slowly in the dark, racked with pain. Supposed to take around three days for your body to die with no water. The whole time your brain will try to survive by consuming your organs. And you will feel every moment of it. That slow enough for you?

probably, thanks

dude you should rape some qt, like kidnap them and lock them up and just fuckin go ham. then one day "accidentally" leave a tortue knife too close to ur captive and leave out all your weapons. she will untie the others and hopefully when u come back down to ur basement they'll all revenge kill you, and mark my words it'll be slow and painful

Commit harakiri on camera for us